SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:10 am

atem wrote:So, the Pinterest pins posted her by Madi sure sounded like the VO on their climbing the building date to me.  Anyone else?  I ton of VO, which I found odd.  

they did.

my personally opinion is madi and peter are together but theyve gone through some struggles, i think the narrative at ATFR is that theyve been working hard to become stronger.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:15 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
atem wrote:So, the Pinterest pins posted her by Madi sure sounded like the VO on their climbing the building date to me.  Anyone else?  I ton of VO, which I found odd.  

they did.

my personally opinion is madi and peter are together but theyve gone through some struggles, i think the narrative at ATFR is that theyve been working hard to become stronger.

What Pinterest pins ? no idea

It just finished airing on the West Coast 15 min ago. right? Waiting for more opinions of tonights episode. duh duh
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:51 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

they did.

What Pinterest pins ? no idea

It just finished airing on the West Coast 15 min ago. right?  Waiting for more opinions of tonights episode. duh duh

Go back a page and you will see them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 3:52 am

sportsgirl94 wrote:Not sure if this has been posted and, if so, I apologize.  Just looking at some recent quotes Madi pinned.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 9cdf6b10

https://www.pinterest.ca/madiprewphotography/?invite_code=23ff216f8e99450dab7fd5795609107b&sender=478507666566653904

Oops, it as a little further back.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:26 am

On the IG stories of bachelornation.scoop there is a story of HA with friends. At the end HA sort of yells “Mama didn’t raise a” and then it cuts off. But, the text on the story says “Mama didn’t raise a one night stand”.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:29 am

gabriele wrote:On the IG stories of bachelornation.scoop there is a story of HA with friends. At the end HA sort of yells “Mama didn’t raise a” and then it cuts off. But, the text on the story says “Mama didn’t raise a one night stand”.
what does that mean? she is F1 and is upset that everyone thinks its Madi??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:38 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
gabriele wrote:On the IG stories of bachelornation.scoop there is a story of HA with friends. At the end HA sort of yells “Mama didn’t raise a” and then it cuts off. But, the text on the story says “Mama didn’t raise a one night stand”.
Yup **IMO**

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

i think Hannah Ann is doing too many things that are WAY too obvious if she was F1. At this point its like she wants people to think shes F1 and i think production would have shut that down awhile ago if she was.

I think her story was just indicating they didnt have sex
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:31 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

i think Hannah Ann is doing too many things that are WAY too obvious if she was F1. At this point its like she wants people to think shes F1 and i think production would have shut that down awhile ago if she was.

That’s possible. What has me thinking it might be HA after all is that Peter posted to his IG stories a pic of him and HA in bed the next morning having breakfast. He then deleted it. I’m having a hard time thinking Peter would post that if he were with Madi. Honestly I just keep going back and forth. There have been a lot of SM posts that later get deleted. They are messing with us for sure. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 25, 2020 6:43 am

gabriele wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

That’s possible. What has me thinking it might be HA after all is that Peter posted to his IG stories a pic of him and HA in bed the next morning having breakfast. He then deleted it. I’m having a hard time thinking Peter would post that if he were with Madi. Honestly I just keep going back and forth. There have been a lot of SM posts that later get deleted. They are messing with us for sure. jmo

see, i have the opposite opinion, i assume he was gonna post that bed video instead of the pic he posted but he posted and deleted quickly which made me think he second guesses what someone else would think of what he posted...aka his gf thats not Hannah Ann Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 3806527698
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:00 am

Video of Peter talking about Madi’s ultimatum

https://m.eonline.com/news/1125672/the-bachelor-s-madison-gives-peter-a-fantasy-suite-ultimatum-and-we-wonder-why-she-s-on-this-show

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:33 am

I wonder if Madi says that she wanted to meet his family one more time then leave?  There seems to be no LCD at all in the finale.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck