SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:12 pm

jcrbil wrote:Is it possible that Peter sent HS home so that Madi would be the only one.... and then Madi left?

snipped

I thought that too, but when I looked at the s/cap to determine if it was morning afternoon or dusk, I felt it was before any of the F2 arrived because it seemed earlier in the afternoon. CH's not knowing how it will end comment is him alluding to he's not sure who Peter was going to choose, therefore neither arrived yet JMO's.

This is basically what I’ve been thinking but because Peter says something to the effect of he’s not going to give up and love conquers all snipped JMO

IA with this and therefore why I don't think he does a switch.

For those that think he may have left single then tells his mother who in turns tells him to bring her home, would that be at his parents place? SCMIIW we still haven't figured out where that takes place? The fact that she says bring her "home" to me might indicate he was home.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Is it possible that Peter sent HS home so that Madi would be the only one.... and then Madi left?

snipped

I thought that too, but when I looked at the s/cap to determine if it was morning afternoon or dusk, I felt it was before any of the F2 arrived because it seemed earlier in the afternoon. CH's not knowing how it will end comment is him alluding to he's not sure who Peter was going to choose, therefore neither arrived yet JMO's.

This is basically what I’ve been thinking but because Peter says something to the effect of he’s not going to give up and love conquers all snipped JMO

IA with this and therefore why I don't think he does a switch.

For those that think he may have left single then tells his mother who in turns tells him to bring her home, would that be at his parents place? SCMIIW we still haven't figured out where that takes place? The fact that she says bring her "home" to me might indicate he was home.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : My answer is showing up as another's)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:22 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
gabriele wrote:Yup, this is making sense and accounts for all the scene snippets we’ve seen. It almost feels a little too neat though laugh out loud. JMO

:yes:

Interesting that you agree! Do you think Madi takes him back? If she left due to him sleeping with other women, which is foreshadowed in the previews, and then takes him back it feels like it was mostly producer manipulation for a dramatic ending. That just feels rather fake to me but it does make sense of everything. JMO

I've never honestly been like everyone and thinking that the sex with others was a problem for her.  IMO, her issue is that she takes things more slowly and she told him that in the beginning.  I've had a gut feeling that she got spooked at the MTP by how real an engagement would be and with her father not giving permission, it played with her mind.  After all she had met his parents already so they didn't have to go through the fluff talk they always have in the beginning of the time together. His parents could get to the heavy duty conversations right away.  In the end, I think she left because she was petrified of the commitment of the FRC and not her feelings for Peter.  Because in the long run, I do think she went on the show for Peter and knew of his history but wanted to get to know him as a person and not someone she saw on TV or read about in the rag mags.

I could see her agreeing to date (like Colton and Cassie) if he goes after her but on her terms which are "slow and steady".  This also gives her family time to get to know more about who Peter is as well.  Whether it works out, I have my doubts.

And, of course, I could be totally wrong!

I could be all wrong but this is just what makes most sense to me.

I’m thinking it’s both the sex with other women issue (unless that is just producer manipulation) and wanting to take things slowly. Like Cassie she can just date rather than get engaged especially since Madi’s dad did not give his approval. If they are together I am not sure I see it working out at all. I’d still rather see Pete and Hannah B try again but that won’t even have a chance to happen until he’s single again. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:24 pm

It was determined to be still in AU due to the décor in the background.

@bobette If you think the HS cap is from earlier in the day, why would she be crying? This is why I am so stuck.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

snipped

One of the screen caps of CH and Peter talking has Peter squinting like the sun is in his eyes and the shadows don't look as long as the ones where they are walking towards production and CH does not have his jacket on.  https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p384-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1441253

As for Hannah's screen cap, I have no idea what time of day it was. I wonder if a filter was used to hide what time of day it was taken.  Or could she have been doing an ITM before the FRC and something they said just got her very emotional. She does seem to cry very easily.

I also wonder if the video/screenshot of Peter in the checkered shirt (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p12-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1435652) is the day after the FRC before he left Australia.  Or could it have been after all filming was done the day of the FRC? He appears to be upset and possibly confused about what has happened like he is trying to process everything. Is this location the FRC location? I'm confused about that.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:07 pm

atem wrote:It was determined to be still in AU due to the décor in the background.  

@bobette If you think the HS cap is from earlier in the day, why would she be crying?  This is why I am so stuck.

I said it looked like an earlier time of day - not earlier the same day, i.e. I doubt it's the day/location of the FRC.  Would also seem like a bit of a giveaway to have footage of the (likely) F2 crying at the FRC.  She seems to cry a lot; it's probably earlier in the season IMO.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:08 pm

I don't think CH/production didn't know what he was about to do. They know. They have to in order to get everything picture ready.

It seems like we are fitting in things to a puzzle with missing pieces and it's so frustrating. Why I want to know so bad, I have the slightest idea. BTW, I watched the Colton preview to compare and it was so lame...I wonder why it wasn't the lowest Bach ever. The women this time really do seem gaga over the lead, unlike last time.

If that cap of HS is not at the FRC, then my theories on everything is going out the window.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:09 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:... snipped
I also wonder if the video/screenshot of Peter in the checkered shirt (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5391p12-bachelor-24-peter-weber-s-caps-sleuthing-spoilers#1435652) is the day after the FRC before he left Australia. 

That's what I think too - see my post here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:14 pm

atem wrote:.  

If that cap of HS is not at the FRC, then my theories on everything is going out the window.

laugh out loud Mine too. It doesn’t seem like they’d show the F2 crying at the FRC. It’s all too neat I tell ya. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:31 pm

I don’t think there was a FRC for either..  I think whatever happened happens before it began.  Production was ready to film as was CH so I want to know what happened at the last minute.  

I agree that the screens with Peter in plaid are they next day still in AUS.

All my (current) opinion.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:01 am

I was reading earlier threads and you guys found out a lot of cool stuff! Anyway, I saw this post (I couldn't use the quote on it) about VF. I cannot believe this hasn't blown up the internet already. Plus, her near fight with that ex of Peters at that told him about VF's past.

There's more about VF, she also has a string of driving offences - lots of speeding tickets and a DWI. Apparently, she skipped court to go on the Bachelor.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:30 am

@atem
Yes, I believe I wrote that. It should have been DUI BTW. Sorry.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck