SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:35 pm

gabriele wrote:snipped
Thanks for posting my screenshot in the other thread!

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:47 pm

What the hell is RS referring to now with his latest of " what he heard" about the ending but won't say? He's off the wall this season for sure, he's gonna tell us what someone told him ATFR airs? who cares after the fact. duh

I haven't read his reader emails this past week but Im still wondering what it is that he knows about Bachelor nation that he's gonna tell AFTER it comes out. I thought maybe the news of Chad's abusive relationship might've been it but I guess not.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:53 pm

I noticed a lot of RS’s speculation in his info the other day was taken straight from this board. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:54 pm

Jolena wrote:What the hell is RS referring to now with his latest of " what he heard" about the ending but won't say?  He's off the wall this season for sure, he's gonna tell us what someone told him ATFR airs? who cares after the fact. duh

I haven't read his reader emails this past week but Im still wondering what it is that he knows about Bachelor nation that he's gonna tell AFTER it comes out. I thought maybe the news of Chad's abusive relationship might've been it but I guess not.
@Jolena

Ignore him and his ramblings. Quit thinking about him.  He does it for the clicks to make money on his website because he knows if he puts stuff like this out there, people will keep coming back.

He IMO can be a real troll and the 2 things that you are "worried" about, are just that... things he should have never brought up if he wasn't going to outright say what it was.  Some things are better left unsaid.  IMO, we will probably never know what they are so I don't even care.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:05 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:
Bobette wrote:Adding that AFAIK International flights rarely (if ever?) fly direct to Alice.  There is almost always a connecting flight from Perth, Melb or Sydney.  I'm not sure how private/charter planes operate, but considering the amount of fuel required to fly such long distances the notion that a plane flew direct from the US to Alice Springs, scooped her up and flew back is fantasy town IMO.

Equally as ridiculous is (IMO) the idea that Madison just packed her bags and jumped aboard the Totally Inconspicuous private jet awaiting her without a single one of the handlers who are with the contestants at all times noticing laugh out loud Although the visual of two handlers bickering because "Chris said it was your turn to watch Madison!" while she's flying off into the distance is hilarious.

Agreed :yes: We do have a little thing called border security too - people can't just fly their planes in whenever they feel like it and whisk away damsels in distress.  The fact that they show a plane pulling away on the runway makes me think they're going to imply that's what happens, in which case this show will have officially jumped the shark IMO.

HavaDrPepper wrote:Ignore him and his ramblings. Quit thinking about him.  He does it for the clicks to make money on his website because he knows if he puts stuff like this out there, people will keep coming back.

This is the first US season I've sleuthed so I probably have a different perspective to others but IMO his information has been unimpressive, and in many instances our sleuthing has been weeks ahead of him, and far more accurate.

gabriele wrote:I noticed a lot of RS’s speculation in his info the other day was taken straight from this board. giggling

This would not surprise me AT ALL.  He seems to tease a lot of info that he never delivers on, which makes me think he actually knows very little and just wants attention.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:
Bobette wrote:Adding that AFAIK International flights rarely (if ever?) fly direct to Alice.  There is almost always a connecting flight from Perth, Melb or Sydney.  I'm not sure how private/charter planes operate, but considering the amount of fuel required to fly such long distances the notion that a plane flew direct from the US to Alice Springs, scooped her up and flew back is fantasy town IMO.

Equally as ridiculous is (IMO) the idea that Madison just packed her bags and jumped aboard the Totally Inconspicuous private jet awaiting her without a single one of the handlers who are with the contestants at all times noticing laugh out loud Although the visual of two handlers bickering because "Chris said it was your turn to watch Madison!" while she's flying off into the distance is hilarious.

Agreed :yes: We do have a little thing called border security too - people can't just fly their planes in whenever they feel like it and whisk away damsels in distress.  The fact that they show a plane pulling away on the runway makes me think they're going to imply that's what happens, in which case this show will have officially jumped the shark IMO.

HavaDrPepper wrote:Ignore him and his ramblings. Quit thinking about him.  He does it for the clicks to make money on his website because he knows if he puts stuff like this out there, people will keep coming back.

This is the first US season I've sleuthed so I probably have a different perspective to others but IMO his information has been unimpressive, and in many instances our sleuthing has been weeks ahead of him, and far more accurate.

gabriele wrote:I noticed a lot of RS’s speculation in his info the other day was taken straight from this board. giggling

This would not surprise me AT ALL.  He seems to tease a lot of info that he never delivers on, which makes me think he actually knows very little and just wants attention.

What's your theory/guess?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MadiPrewfan Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:30 pm

This was a latergram Peter and a fan at Kansas City airport
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 49a24010
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9Er7wRHG1L/?igshid=9u1ythaqtiky
MadiPrewfan
MadiPrewfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:58 pm

Honestly I don't see RS figuring out the ending before the finale. He may be able to tell us who won before the show airs the day of if Kimmel is pre-taped but at this point im thinking fans have a greater likelihood of figuring it out than him laugh out loud. Nothing against him, I appreciate his spoiled but the fact that he's sharing that Clare Crawley theory tells me he's listening to a lot of random theories just thrown out there (that many people prob make up) and has very little to back it up.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:39 pm

bluwavz wrote:...Reality Steve....I was told something yesterday about the end of the season, that if it’s true, I just throw my hands up...
Before RS posted this update he's been saying he thinks Madi and Pete are currently together.

I'm thinking Madi and Pete are no longer together and the ending is something RS didn't anticipate. Maybe Pete will introduce us to someone he's dating and it's not Madi or Hannah Ann JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:46 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/hannah-brown-apparently-abc-top-150000767.html
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:

:

Regarding the 2nd bold:
 cantstopl  rofl

And the first one :
I agree that it is VERY FAR FETCHED!  laugh out loud But, a good sleuth should look at all options and possibilities and so I did try and see HOW possible would it be? There are holes in the theory but some elements remain true IMO. The fact that she left before FRC is most likely true. In a private plane? Not so sure. With the help of producers. Probably. CH lying to Peters face? Very possible. To be continued...

And finally re: RS:

He has taken info here for sure, I recognized some of MY own post sentences picked up... handwave

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:...Reality Steve....I was told something yesterday about the end of the season, that if it’s true, I just throw my hands up...
Before RS posted this update he's been saying he thinks Madi and Pete are currently together. h

I'm thinking Madi and Pete are no longer together and the ending is something RS didn't anticipate. Maybe Pete will introduce us to someone he's dating and it's not Madi or Hannah Ann JMO

I never thought of that one but if that were the case do you think they would bring someone new like that out on stage at ATFR knowing it probably wouldn't sit well with Bachelor Nation who expect to see Peter have a happy ending with someone that they grew to love on his season? He isn't allowed to be seen with anyone in public for the past 3 months isn't that a bit un-realistic that he would have a new GF while being held captive by ABC. laugh out loud IDK I think viewers would be disappointed be would take him being single much better jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck