SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:37 pm

Jolena wrote:...I never thought of that one but if that were the case do you think they would bring someone new like that out on stage at ATFR knowing it probably wouldn't sit well with Bachelor Nation who expect to see Peter have a happy ending with someone that they grew to love on his season?...
What I find interesting is RM and CH won't confirm or deny Pete's relationship with a producer. Here are some quotes by CH from a recent interview...Link

“...we spend a lot time together, we travel the world together...Julie, an amazing, talented, smart producer...works for us — works on the show, so she’s with Peter.”

“It’s an intimate relationship...you spend that much time together we all get close. Sometimes those lines get blurred.”

“The only rules are, Peter needs to have the best opportunities to find love"

Link

I read somewhere that each season productions goal is to push the boundaries of the show to create more drama.

They don't care so much about who Pete picks. They care more about the shock value. They want viewers to continue to talk about the show JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:42 pm

If he ends up with another person, that is a slap in the face to the two final women and I just don't buy it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:57 pm

atem wrote:If he ends up with another person, that is a slap in the face to the two final women and I just don't buy it.
Brad 1.0 rejected both is F1 and F2 at the finale. Jason and Arie proposed to their F1 and ended those relationships during the finale. Unanticipated changes happen.

The audience gets angry, upset, frustrated and then forgets about it once the next season starts which will be just a couple of months when the Bachelorette returns JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:00 pm

jen689 wrote:
atem wrote:If he ends up with another person, that is a slap in the face to the two final women and I just don't buy it.
Brad 1.0 rejected both is F1 and F2 at the finale. Jason and Arie proposed to their F1 and ended those relationships during the finale. Unanticipated changes happen.

The audience gets angry, upset, frustrated and then forgets about it once the next season starts which will be just a couple of months when the Bachelorette returns JMO

I don't think HS would be that happy looking unless she wasn't into Peter as she claimed.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Why doesn't RM and CH mention that Julie LaPlaca was engaged until pretty recently until her fiancé called it off? Generally, it is very "frowned upon" that producers and cast members become romantically involved, so I would have a hard time believing that rumor unless Julie is willing to risk her probably pretty well-paying job and possibly her working reputation for a romance with Peter.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:41 pm

Meh...

MF shocking reveals are not shocking most of the time.

But, I will say that maybe Julie is the "4th" woman because they will bring her on stage to refute all claims that they are together to the live audience.

Who the heck knows?

This season is a dumpster fire.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:49 pm

@HavaDrPepper. That would be so interesting to have Julie come on stage and refute those rumors! This season is a complete Dumpster Fire! I would so enjoy going back to having a "regular ending" again.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:05 pm

suzq wrote:Why doesn't RM and CH mention that Julie LaPlaca was engaged until pretty recently until her fiancé called it off?  Generally, it is very "frowned upon" that producers and cast members become romantically involved, so I would have a hard time believing that rumor unless Julie is willing to risk her probably pretty well-paying job and possibly her working reputation for a romance with Peter.

I tried to go back in to this episode of Nick Viall's recap podcast with Cazzie David. I could not find the spot, but Cazzie floats that rumor out there and Nick, who is really close friends with a good number of producers, shot that down. He did it in a really subtle way, not demonstrative, which makes me think that rumor is NOT happening.
Here is the link to that episode...which is hilarious! Cazzie David does an amazing VF impression from Hometowns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfY5Y0sCmUo

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:18 pm

suzq wrote:Why doesn't RM and CH mention that Julie LaPlaca was engaged until pretty recently until her fiancé called it off?  Generally, it is very "frowned upon" that producers and cast members become romantically involved...
It would be interesting to know why Julie's fiance broke off their engagement. Was it because of her involvement with Pete?  

For some reason RM and CH are ok with the rumors about Pete being with a producer this season. There was another rumor on reddit a while ago that Pete is really interested in his producer from Hannah's season not Julie.

Who knows what's going to happen. I'm getting the impression Pete isn't going to end up with Madi or Hannah Ann when we get an update at ATFR JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:21 pm

No, I am not exactly sure when Julie's fiancé broke it off with her, but it was before any rumors of her and Peter. In fact, if she had still been engaged -- I doubt there would have been any rumors started at all.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:29 pm

jen689 wrote:
suzq wrote:Why doesn't RM and CH mention that Julie LaPlaca was engaged until pretty recently until her fiancé called it off?  Generally, it is very "frowned upon" that producers and cast members become romantically involved...
It would be interesting to know why Julie's fiance broke off their engagement. Was it because of her involvement with Pete?  

For some reason RM and CH are ok with the rumors about Pete being with a producer this season. There was another rumor on reddit a while ago that Pete is really interested in his producer from Hannah's season not Julie.

Who knows what's going to happen. I'm getting the impression Pete isn't going to end up with Madi or Hannah Ann when we get an update at ATFR JMO

As much as i'm hoping he is with Madison and they are happy , I get that same impression alot lately that his season was a bust and he dosen't end up with either one.jmo[/quote]
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:34 pm

I think it must be hard on production staff, their loved ones and families when they are gone so much. Maybe Julie's partner got tired of it. I am sure there have been other relationships that have ended because of the show taking so much time out of their lives. CH got divorced while being the Franchise's host. I have a feeling that may have been a big reason Elan stepped away -- he wanted to spend more time with Molly. I think once the Bachelor is over and the press is done -- I don't think that we will be seeing much of Julie and Peter together. She will be working with the new Bachelorette. I feel CH and RM just want whatever rumors will have people talking about the show and Franchise -- they don't care what the "buzz" or if it is true as long as there is some. CH is not only the host, but an executive producer as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck