SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Astrobach wrote:@atem
Yes, I believe I wrote that. It should have been DUI BTW. Sorry.

I think it was leavers (I think that is the handle name) who wrote that.

Wow. Has she had court yet? I am surprised is not all over the place!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Astrobach Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:45 pm

@atem For the record, maybe someone answered or picked up what I said but here is the original post I made. I remember what I wrote.

< I think it’s hilarious that she thought she’d get rid of RS with a single block....he’s not the one who is commenting on her IG! anyway!!! And how did she come up to the conclusion that she’d be immune to negative consequences ( including a tsunami of IG comments ), after ALL her legal and extra marital problems ? Is she a narcissist as well? This season is gonna be all about KARMA for VF. She never got the message before ( or got away with stuff, thanks to a circle of enablers) and now it’s gonna be time to pay up. Exposing herself with that kind of background is so much bigger than any real or made up villains we’ve seen IMO and she may be worse than 10 Jed and Corinne wrapped up together. We already know she’s been bullying girls in the house, that she used to key cars of people she was upset with, has had multiple traffic offenses, including DUI, to which she purposely missed a court date, and has had multiple affairs with the married men of her girlfriends. She takes the cake IMO.
I can’t wait to see her squirming in her lies to try and deflect or re rewrite her past. Sorry but I’m not feeling much sympathy for someone like that. She does need professional help, that’s for sure.
JMOAA
by AstrobacH
on Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:20 pm>>
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:05 pm

Reddit has had several threads on VF. Honestly she is going to get slaughtered when it’s shown on the show even if it’s downplayed. Not condoning anything she’s accused of doing, but I wouldn’t wish social media hate on the devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:29 pm

gabriele wrote:Reddit has had several threads on VF. Honestly she is going to get slaughtered when it’s shown on the show even if it’s downplayed. Not condoning anything she’s accused of doing, but I wouldn’t wish social media hate on the devil.

Hate?  I have seen so much seething hate on Madi, it's unreal! People dissect every person she follows religiously, that she's a virgin and came on this show, every word that comes out of her mouth. VF has been treated with kid gloves from Peter to the show to that site!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:39 pm

None of them deserve SM hate, it's not that serious. Even VF's legal issues don't make her worthy of SM hate, and they're the only things that are irrefutable as public record in her state.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:43 pm

leavers wrote:None of them deserve SM hate, it's not that serious. Even VF's legal issues don't make her worthy of SM hate, and they're the only things that are irrefutable as public record in her state.

Let's be real.  It would be all over the place, if Hannah S or Madi had a DUI record.  The venom people have. The hate is even worse on Madi than even Sydney is getting and she hasn't done anything to anyone to warrant it.  She had to delete Instagram pictures of her mission trips.

Sarah Coffin even replied to a fan account how much Madi appreciates their support.  I really do think it's affecting her. I cannot wait until this whole thing is spoiled.

eta

Back to the drawing board and not on the red herrings. Hopefully, next week we will get a smidge more with clues.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:14 pm

leavers wrote:None of them deserve SM hate

This. JMO

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:42 pm

Anyone who is careless enough to drink and drive I don't care about their feelings because clearly they don't care about others. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f645 IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:31 am

Diana wrote:Anyone who is careless enough to drink and drive I don't care about their feelings because clearly they don't care about others.  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f645  IMO

I deplore drink driving, and I come from somewhere where it's treated much more seriously and harshly than it is in the US. But I would still never express hate on Victoria's social media. Everyone deserves the chance to learn and grow without strangers harassing them on their own social media. Having a DUI doesn't make her irredeemable imo.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2020 1:09 am

There’s also a real concern about the mental health of contestants who are on the receiving end of social media hate. I’ve read some of them don’t even feel like they want to live after the backlash they receive. God forbid any of them act on that feeling. This is my main concern for them. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:59 am

@atem

It blew up reddit and is still mentioned at times in comments.  I think since the Chase Rice happened so soon into filming that it overtook the driving offences. Then the other stuff hit.

VF overload and I'm guessing that everything will be played down by TPTB since she makes it so far.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:41 am

atem wrote:I was reading earlier threads and you guys found out a lot of cool stuff!  Anyway, I saw this post (I couldn't use the quote on it) about VF.  I cannot believe this hasn't blown up the internet already.  Plus, her near fight with that ex of Peters at that told him about VF's past.

There's more about VF, she also has a string of driving offences - lots of speeding tickets and a DWI. Apparently, she skipped court to go on the Bachelor.

Yes @leavers posted that Nov 8 when I asked who VF was.  The link to her driving offences (public record) was also posted on the page linked below for anyone interested.  

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 ZBajIxc

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5209p828-bachelor-24-peter-weber-media-sm-sleuthing-spoilers

I've been surprised by VF's edit so far - they're portraying her in a sympathetic light IMO (nervous about fashion parade etc).  I wonder if that will change after the next ep...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck