SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:39 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:yeah Madis likes and RTs tonight are making me feel stronger in my opinion that shes with peter. JMO

How can I see these? What's her twitter name? TIA

@madiprew His is @coach_prewettau

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:59 am

Can anyone find the interview where Peter says about his mother crying (paraphrase) "that she doesn't always know his best interests". I have been trying to find it for ages.  Imo he wouldn't say that if Barb was talking about his F1.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:10 am

Agent99 wrote:Can anyone find the interview where Peter says about his mother crying (paraphrase) "that she doesn't always know his best interests". I have been trying to find it for ages.  Imo he wouldn't say that if Barb was talking about his F1.
I can’t remember which interview it was but he definitely said something to that effect. I just posted in the SC thread why I think Barb is talking about Madi when she says not to let “her” go. Peter’s comment always stood out to me and I am not convinced he ends up with Madi partially due to that but who knows at this point. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:17 am

gabriele wrote:
Agent99 wrote:Can anyone find the interview where Peter says about his mother crying (paraphrase) "that she doesn't always know his best interests". I have been trying to find it for ages.  Imo he wouldn't say that if Barb was talking about his F1.
I can’t remember which interview it was but he definitely said something to that effect. I just posted in the SC thread why I think Barb is talking about Madi when she says not to let “her” go. Peter’s comment always stood out to me and I am not convinced he ends up with Madi partially due to that but who knows at this point. jmo

Yep his comment stood out to me too. I think TPTB want everyone to think it's Madi, they even said it was her on their IG.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:28 am

Agent99 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Yep his comment stood out to me too.  I think TPTB want everyone to think it's Madi, they even said it was her on their IG.
I just don’t know who he’s with now though. They are probably rocky whoever he ended up with and she’s not thrilled with him. I think he’s going to need Tyler C to build him a doghouse. ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:06 am

Something interesting I noticed is there are more pics of HA than Madi on the front pics of bachelor IG. I think I counted about 15-16 of HA the other night and iirc it was 12-13 for Madi. The preview pic for next week is another HA pic. Not sure how it all ends up though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 am

Agent99 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

Yep his comment stood out to me too.  I think TPTB want everyone to think it's Madi, they even said it was her on their IG.

I think Madi was his first choice the entire show just by the way he was with her whenever they were together. imo he treated her with that extra special something. , but I don't think he's with her now. Don't know who ended it with who but whatever happened I think happened over the past 8 weeks and Peter is keeping it under wraps .I know it dosen't add up to CH saying "Peter dosen't even know how his season ends, but I think he does know (there's no way he's going to go on that live stage next week and not be somewhat prepared. jmo Another thing that I noticed tonight was Madi said "we'll see if love conquers all" and Peter said the same thing in a voice over in the season previews (is that just a coincidence?) Did they tell her to just go for the toast and say that?) Also ,We still don't know what that filming in Alabama was all about yet. All still so frustrating ...jmo Can't wait for this to be over.

Here's some of the don't knows:
Does Madi leave
Does Hannah leave
Do they both leave
What's does CH mean by "something we all just found out?
Who's he saying he's so sorry to (back in U.S)
Who's his mother talking about
What did they film in Alabama
Will a FR be given out
Is there a 3rd person
Could Hannah B come back
IS he with the producer
Did love conquer all (or not)
Is their an engagement at the finale (highly doubt)
Is Peter single

Did I miss anything? laugh out loud countdown to this madness of a season starts now.

Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:34 am

Jolena wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I think Madi was his first choice the entire show just by the way he was with her whenever they were together.  imo he treated her with that extra special something. , but I don't think he's with her now. Don't know who ended it with who but whatever happened I think happened over the past 8 weeks and Peter is keeping it under wraps .I know it dosen't add up to CH saying "Peter dosen't even know how his season ends, but I think he does know (there's no way he's going to go on that live stage next week and not be somewhat prepared. jmo  Another thing that I noticed  tonight was Madi said "we'll see if love conquers all" and Peter said the same thing in a voice over in the season previews (is that just a coincidence?) Did they tell her to just go for the toast and say that?) Also ,We still don't know what that filming in Alabama was all about yet. All still so frustrating ...jmo  Can't wait for this to be over.

Jolena, here are my guesses Smiley

Does Madi leave - yes
Does Hannah leave - no
Do they both leave - no
What's does CH mean by "something we all just found out? - Madi comes back?
Who's he saying he's so sorry to (back in U.S) - million dollar question
Who's his mother talking about - Madi
What did they film in Alabama - summer games?
Will a FR be given out - not sure
Is there a 3rd person - no clue
Could Hannah B come back - not likely but I’d love it
IS he with the producer - no
Did love conquer all (or not) - not with Madi
Is their an engagement at the finale (highly doubt) - not sure
Is Peter single - no?

Did I miss anything?  laugh out loud  countdown to this madness of a season starts now.
I’ll add one:
Who is Peter with now/at ATFR? HA or no one jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:18 am

gabriele wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
gabriele wrote:

I think Madi was his first choice the entire show just by the way he was with her whenever they were together.  imo he treated her with that extra special something. , but I don't think he's with her now. Don't know who ended it with who but whatever happened I think happened over the past 8 weeks and Peter is keeping it under wraps .I know it dosen't add up to CH saying "Peter dosen't even know how his season ends, but I think he does know (there's no way he's going to go on that live stage next week and not be somewhat prepared. jmo  Another thing that I noticed  tonight was Madi said "we'll see if love conquers all" and Peter said the same thing in a voice over in the season previews (is that just a coincidence?) Did they tell her to just go for the toast and say that?) Also ,We still don't know what that filming in Alabama was all about yet. All still so frustrating ...jmo  Can't wait for this to be over.

Jolena, here are my guesses Smiley

Does Madi leave - yes
Does Hannah leave - no
Do they both leave - no
What's does CH mean by "something we all just found out? - Madi comes back?
Who's he saying he's so sorry to (back in U.S) - million dollar question
Who's his mother talking about - Madi
What did they film in Alabama - summer games?
Will a FR be given out - not sure
Is there a 3rd person - no clue
Could Hannah B come back - not likely but I’d love it
IS he with the producer - no
Did love conquer all (or not) - not with Madi
Is their an engagement at the finale (highly doubt) - not sure
Is Peter single - no?

Did I miss anything?  laugh out loud  countdown to this madness of a season starts now.
I’ll add one:
Who is Peter with now/at ATFR? HA or no one jmo

I think it’s either Madi or. None
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:00 am

At the end, Peter looked pretty happy to me. It wasn't until later he wasn't.  
I wonder if Madi was still in contact with Kelley and Kelley with Mal.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:39 am

After last nights preview, I believe he says I am sorry to HA. From preview I think she knows his feelings are stronger for MP. I also think there is no FRC.

I have felt all along that HA and Peter are just flat. He is so desperately hanging on to Madi.
What is shown from MTP with Madi reminded me of Jed a little - not at meet the parents - but the incessant blinking when confronted with something that makes you uncomfortable. When Peters dad asks if she feels like they are compatible. ?

All of the signs are there for me from Peter's actions post show that he is resigned.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:07 pm

Doggoneit wrote:After last nights preview, I believe he says I am sorry to HA.  From preview I think she knows his feelings are stronger for MP.  I also think there is no FRC.

I have felt all along that HA and Peter are just flat.  He is so desperately hanging on to Madi.  
What is shown from MTP with Madi reminded me of Jed a little - not at meet the parents - but the incessant blinking when confronted with something that makes you uncomfortable.  When Peters dad asks if she feels like they are compatible.  ?

All of the signs are there for me from Peter's actions post show that he is resigned.  

But, why wait until CA? Doesn't make sense.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck