SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 pm

IMO, it was Madi or no one for Peter in Australia.  I see no way he picked Hannah Ann even to date.

However, I'm not sure Hannah Ann would give up on him especially if she found out that he did not get engaged to Madi after arriving back in the USA.  I can honestly see her contacting production to let her meet up with Peter back in CA.  Someone had to book the AirBnB home, Peter wouldn't just be hanging out there for the heck of it.  And TPTB are evil enough to do it.

So IMO, it is not unreasonable that production let Hannah Ann meet with Peter at the AirBnB where he flat out told her "I'm sorry", "From the bottom of my heart, I'm so sorry."

I also think he and Madison agreed to date and may have had some rough times figuring things out.  But right now, they both seem so happy... the hiding/seclusion is almost over, pretty good reason to be happy.  Once the post show media is over, they can actually live their lives like anyone else. No hiding out. No holding their feelings in.

Will they last, who knows?  

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:42 pm

Reality Steve will tell us what he believes the ending is either tomorrow or Thursday he says.

As we head down the final week, I’m seriously still trying to get as close as I can to telling you what goes down in the finale. I know what they said last night about “Peter doesn’t even know,” but I think that may be a play on words. I do not think after over 3 months I’m somehow going to get the solid confirmation I need about the finale in this last week. However, I do have a pretty good source that I believe does have the right ending. Albeit they couldn’t provide proof of it, but, it seemingly matches up with a lot of what I’ve heard this season and I believe their account of what goes down is accurate. I’m just trying to see if I can get a couple last few details. Either way, I will share that tomorrow or Thursday on the beginning of the podcast.

What I can report about the finale/ending are these things (most of which I’ve been reporting from the get go):

-It was not a normal final rose ceremony where two girls arrive, one gets dumped, the other gets picked, and he left Australia an engaged man.
-There was no engagement in Australia.
-Madison self eliminates. It’s either during the day portion of her last date with Peter (clips of which we finally saw last night), or on final rose ceremony. But she definitely leaves the show and goes home.
-When Barb is saying “don’t let her go…bring her home to us” that is the same day as when they met Madison.
-Hannah Ann is 100% not with Peter right now.

And no, not because of what happened this past weekend. I’ll get to that in a second. But yeah, one thing I’ve been pretty sure of in the last couple weeks is that as of this moment, Peter is not with Hannah Ann, nor will he be come finale night. I just don’t have anything told to me in the last 3 months that backs that up. HOWEVER, there’s still the issue of did Peter choose Hannah Ann AT the fine rose ceremony after Madison left, thinking that’s what he wanted, only to break it off post-show. We know filming took place post-show in that clip of him saying he’s so sorry and that he never expected this to happen. I’ve heard that theory. I just don’t know if it’s true or not.

But in case you didn’t see or hear, Hannah Ann spent a lot of Saturday with former UT QB Josh Dobbs, a friend of hers. She even posted on her IG story she was with him at the TN basketball game, so it’s not like she was trying to hide it. Now these are unconfirmed reports, but I kept hearing all night on Saturday that people said they were all over each other and making out. Like I said, unconfirmed reports and anyone can say that without providing any proof. Nobody ever did. Not to mention, I can’t imagine Hannah Ann would be that stupid a week before her finale to be making out with someone as recognizable as Josh Dobbs. But nonetheless, these were some of the pics that people did capture of them together. You can draw your own conclusions on if you think she is someone that’s gonna show up next Mon/Tues on the ATFR and say she’s with Peter. Certainly doesn’t seem like it, but hey, who knows?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:50 pm

Great. We have to wait until most likely Thursday. RS loves to ramble on his podcast more than write to me. Ugh.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 3806527698 Easy for RS to say he’ll have more details in a few days. That’s when the screener will be released to everyone that gets early copy. Since it’s a 2 night finale, maybe only night one will be available and the best stuff will still be secret.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:45 pm

https://youtu.be/_i-DnFPWCyI
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Anyone know the date of HA’s pin about losing someone and you never thought would happen? I think it was supposed to be shortly after she got home from the show? So, did she get sent home at FRC or sometime shortly after at the house in CA? If she got sent home at FRC then she wouldn’t be at that house getting sent home again. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:06 pm

gabriele wrote:Anyone know the date of HA’s pin about losing someone and you never thought would happen? I think it was supposed to be shortly after she got home from the show? So, did she get sent home at FRC or sometime shortly after at the house in CA? If she got sent home at FRC then she wouldn’t be at that house getting sent home again. jmo

I believe the original post on Pinterest was November 17th (US date). It was posted in the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:15 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:Anyone know the date of HA’s pin about losing someone and you never thought would happen? I think it was supposed to be shortly after she got home from the show? So, did she get sent home at FRC or sometime shortly after at the house in CA? If she got sent home at FRC then she wouldn’t be at that house getting sent home again. jmo

I believe the original post on Pinterest was November 17th (US date).  It was posted in the evening.

Oh wow. Thanks so much! Well, if Peter broke up with HA at FRC then she wouldn’t be the one in the house in Agoura Hills. I guess she could have been F1 at FRC and pinned that to throw people off and then they did in fact break up later? That sounds a bit nutty though. This has got to be the hardest season to figure out.  jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:34 pm

I don't think the filming in CA happened in Nov. Does anyone else agree?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Maybe Peter broke up with HA at FRC and tried things with Madi and they broke up at the house in Agoura. I watched the interview with Rachel and that is not a man happy in love. He looks rather defeated. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:15 pm

gabriele wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

I believe the original post on Pinterest was November 17th (US date).  It was posted in the evening.

Oh wow. Thanks so much! Well, if Peter broke up with HA at FRC then she wouldn’t be the one in the house in Agoura Hills. I guess she could have been F1 at FRC and pinned that to throw people off and then they did in fact break up later? That sounds a bit nutty though. This has got to be the hardest season to figure out.  jmo

I am thinking Hannah Ann was never chosen. She either left the night of the FRC or got let go at LCD in order to post that one day after the FRC happened in November. I believe it was filmed November 17th in Australia. I just can’t imagine Peter choosing her as a default. I think the house scene is probably him meeting Madi and trying to work things out. This may also be why a peter said filming wrapped up November 20th. I am guessing she left and went home. I do think they did reconcile at some point because Peter does say that viewers will see the ultimate love story in interviews done just as the season started. Whether they are together now is the question. I think they are but it’s probably been really tough for Madison to watch this season. And, hasn’t helped their relationship. If I was Peter, I would want this season to be over so she didn’t have to watch anything more. It might be why he looks tired in photos and interviews. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:44 pm

sportsgirl94 wrote:
gabriele wrote:
sportsgirl94 wrote:

I am thinking Hannah Ann was never chosen.  She either left the night of the FRC or got let go at LCD in order to post that one day after the FRC happened in November.  I believe it was filmed November 17th in Australia.  I just can’t imagine Peter choosing her as a default. I think the house scene is probably him meeting Madi and trying to work things out.  This may also be why a peter said filming wrapped up November 20th.  I am guessing she left and went home.  I do think they did reconcile at some point because Peter does say that viewers will see the ultimate love story in interviews done just as the season started.  Whether they are together now is the question.  I think they are but it’s probably been really tough for Madison to watch this season. And, hasn’t helped their relationship.  If I was Peter, I would want this season to be over so she didn’t have to watch anything more.  It might be why he looks tired in photos and interviews.   JMO.

I totally agree and stated it earlier that they are together but Madison
Struggling watching this Back
As she said to him at FSD hard watching him kissing the other girls

She just needs to get him away from this show in the real world and let’s hope we see this !!
IMO we do !!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck