SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:16 pm

Oh, brother. RS will wait until tomorrow to put it out there what he knows and thinks happens.

Ugh, I knew it! His site will be impossible to get to then.

Only interesting thing was the answer to a e-mail about how the e-mailer didn't see that Madi or Peter were in the wrong, but how pissed she would be if Madi left after accepting the rose. He said 'It's complicated'.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:19 pm

lightredemption wrote:Peter is in a unique situation because in almost all other cases either the lead is allowed to say they’re happy and engaged or RS has spoiled the ending so the outcome is generally known. But in Peter’s case he can’t give the impression that there is one obvious outcome. He hasn’t been allowed to indicate at all how things end and RS really has no solid answers either. So it’s different from other leads who, even though they were also not allowed to reveal their endings, were not under quite the same pressure to not give anything away. I imagine that in itself must be quite taxing

Not being able to track SHV's the past 3 months hasen't helped .
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:22 pm

lightredemption wrote:Peter is in a unique situation because in almost all other cases either the lead is allowed to say they’re happy and engaged or RS has spoiled the ending so the outcome is generally known. But in Peter’s case he can’t give the impression that there is one obvious outcome. He hasn’t been allowed to indicate at all how things end and RS really has no solid answers either. So it’s different from other leads who, even though they were also not allowed to reveal their endings, were not under quite the same pressure to not give anything away. I imagine that in itself must be quite taxing

yes and IMO he is getting weary of asking the same questions and I think he's weary of not being able to say how he really feels IMO.

I thought I read or heard that Madison & Kelley F were the closest so I think it's interesting that Peter's family following her could be more related to that fact. Just a guess!!
Come on truth!! ( the truth will set you free) !! Come on Monday & Tuesday, March 9 & 10 !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:55 pm

I read somewhere that Dustin said maybe the F1 at got sick or something like that? Made no sense to me. Anyone hear/read that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:03 pm

I, too, am a hopeless romantic and just the way that he looks at Madi, the way that
he holds her - I cannot believe that he would not want to make it work. When she
was late for the last rose ceremony - I think it was a real wake-up call for him and the
look of panic on his face, to me was very real. It could of been at that moment that
"cupid's arrow" really hit him. I also agree that Madi has dropped a few crumbs for
us here and there. If she was totally out of it, I don't think that she would offer and
messages on social media.
The biggest aspect for me - is I realize that TPTB are just going for the drama
and more drama now a days - but to have back-to-back series (Hannah B) and now Peter's season end without a "somewhat" happy ending - would be tough. I just worry that because they announced the new "ette" so soon that perhaps they expect
a sad ending and they are trying to divert the attention off of Peter.
Hoping for some romance during the final episodes. It is tough to invest so much time
watching, etc. to get nothing at the end of the show.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:29 pm

Doggoneit wrote:
snipped

Here's another thought...
I am from the South and I have a god daughter currently attending a University close to where Luke Ps hometown of Gainesville.  Shortly after Hannah's season ended Luke was asked to speak at a campus ministry event that she attended.  It was definitely said from all that they were disappointed that he had represented being a young person of faith so poorly.  He agreed that he had the best intentions, but at the end of the day, he really screwed up.  I bring this up not to debate about Luke P and ALL of the ways he did not represent his faith, but to also pitch that being a better role model for a young person of faith may have been a motivating factor in MAdi's decision to go on the show.  It has been a huge topic of conversation on campus ministry podcasts and in my god daughter's campus ministry group.  She is a well known athlete in her sport on her campus and nationally.  It is something she is very aware of and knows that eyes are on her all the time.  I for sure think that would have been a motivation for her family - Madi is an adult, but it appears that she is still very much a Daddy's girl.  Her youngest sister said in the hometown date that she loved what a role model she is.  (Setting the stage for her to be viewed in that light)

All Just a thought.
That’s so interesting to hear it’s been such a big topic of conversation at campus ministries. I’m sure evangelical pastors and ministry leaders were quite upset by both HB’s and Luke’s presentations of the faith. HB was way too sexual although she got it right when she said, ”I have had sex and Jesus still loves me.” Luke was just awful. I remember reading a few years ago that either 83% or 87% of millennial evangelicals have had sex. An incredibly high number and HB being so sexual sure didn’t help the evangelical cause. This is a big issue in that sector of the church.

Madi has done pretty much everything I expected her to do on the show knowing she went on despite her strong faith stances and her saying she was hoping for 4 times in the windmill Peter to be the Bachelor. She even said she was “preparing” for it to be Peter. Such a strange turn of phrase.

There are only 2 reasons for her to go on the show that are at all plausible. Either she is horribly naive or she wanted to be a Christian role model and stand up for the faith, and reap all the rewards that would come with that, namely to be a Christian SM influencer. It makes no sense to believe that a young woman who is so intentional about both her faith and sexuality would be so naive. She knew exactly who Peter was and it completely contradicts the spiritual leader she is looking for in a husband. She said she wants someone like her dad. This would be someone like Sean Lowe not Peter nor Luke P. No, she wanted to show America what her version of a faithful Christian looks like especially regarding sex. And leave the show with a platform as a Christian SM influencer. In fact the day after I said she’d start promoting Christian merchandise on SM she did so on her IG stories.

She has done pretty much everything I expected her to do to be that role model: stand up for the faith and make a speech at the FD dinner and not go to the FS to “avoid the appearance of evil”. That’s from a bible verse. Her goal was to do this but not be judgmental, etc like Luke was. No way was she ever going to get engaged on the show and even said earlier that is something she only wants to do once. Since she is there primarily to be this role model she now needs to leave. Of course Peter has fallen for her and has no intention of letting her go so this complicates things. She will finally self eliminate at the last second. My initial inclination is she won’t get back together with Peter because she was never there for him and doesn’t love him. We’ll see if that happens or if she feels pressured to give him another chance and show how a Christian gives second chances to others. If she does get back with Peter then it is probably quite rocky or already over. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:40 pm

Madi isn't a good actress.  To say that she faked her being into Peter is out there IMO.

Madi probably thought due to Peter being in love with HB that would still mean that he would not sleep with another woman, if he was in lover with her. That's all. Peter thinks differently about love and sex.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:49 pm

He is such a tease: who knows if he knows anything!

RealitySteve
@RealitySteve
Yes, bc absolutely what I’ve wanted to deal with every day for the last 3 months is getting asked, “Hey, who is Peter with?” Real fun dealing with that.  I didn’t know, I told you numerous times I didn’t know, which is why I never posted it.

Now I do. You’ll get it tmrw.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:58 pm

atem wrote:Madi isn't a good actress.  To say that she faked her being into Peter is out there IMO.

Madi probably thought due to Peter being in love with HB that would still mean that he would not sleep with another woman, if he was in lover with her. That's all. Peter thinks differently about love and sex.

Madi got caught commenting on her own IG post “so genuine and real”. Obviously she was trying to give the impression that her relationship with Peter was genuine and real. She even used those words in the caption of the post. The context was it was a pic of her and Peter on their first 1-1 date. She was clearly trying to convince us of something. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:13 pm

atem wrote:Madi isn't a good actress.  To say that she faked her being into Peter is out there IMO.

That's Madi showing her inexperience with men imo. Women can do it too, I know, but IME men are very able to separate sex and love. It doesn't surprise me at all that Peter can be in love with Madi but also want to have sex with HA and VF, but I think it is surprising* to Madi. Madi, having had one boyfriend that also probably shared her beliefs, has no clue what it's like out there in dating world.

*surprising might not be the right word.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:47 pm

deleted. turned out to be fake

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:49 pm

Back to being confused yet again! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+64
4health
Norcalgal
butterflylove
Goldie2
Luvstruck