SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2020 8:04 pm

Thanks @natik. I don't quite understand. What did he try to educate her in?

Now that this has aired, do you think the ex will come out to smear her or has she spoken about this before?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 8:13 pm

Sprite wrote:Thanks @natik. I don't quite understand. What did he try to educate her in?

Now that this has aired, do you think the ex will come out to smear her or has she spoken about this before?

I think she meant the educate part in the sense like to manipulate her in doing what he wants.

Nah I don't think so. She was 22 years old when she got her baby and since then nothing happened. I mean she is not famous since yesterday. She was in 29 film and tv productions and won "Dancing with the Stars" so if it didn't happened by now it doesn´t happen when the show gets on air. I also think there is simple nothing he has to smear her.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 30, 2020 8:25 pm

@natik Good. I just hope they don't include her son in the show too much. I hate when they exploit the kids for a tv show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat May 30, 2020 8:36 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik Good. I just hope they don't include her son in the show too much. I hate when they exploit the kids for a tv show.

We will see but I remember how Kalina (chief in charge) said that it is always difficult to include kids in the filming process so they are trying to minimize kids appearance on the show. But I think at the latest her son will make appearance in the episode where only three left and Ksenia needs to introduce them to her family. I can see them doing it like the US production did it in the season with Emily.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat May 30, 2020 8:47 pm

@natik thanks for your reply.  So Anna is the third one?  Wow, that is hard to believe and yet maybe not.  There seemed to me to be a whiff of desperation about her imo.  But to have sex with her after the finale, eww Max has gone down even further in my estimation if that is possible.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Bachelorette Ukraine

She is beautiful! She has accomplished a lot plus she is raising her son on her own.

Good luck! I hope she finds the right guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun May 31, 2020 5:16 pm

@Agent99 I am even at some point disgusted by his behavior on the show and after it.

@GuardianAngel Thanks GA! Hope for a great first Bachelorette season!

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel