SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:32 pm

Sprite wrote:I liked the date with Natasha. It was fun and they got to spend a lot of time talking. What did they discuss? She did fine with the spontaneity and I think it went well. They liked each other.

What was going on with Grisha's visit? and with Anna? She looked really upset. Then Lea started and the others did not seem quite as supportive.

Natalia asked him about his job. She asked how is he imagining to have a serious relationship or a family because as a pilot he is often flying to other cities or countries and is limited regarding his free time. He said that he is aware of that stereotype but it is not so time consuming as it seems to be. He said he is flying 15-18 hours per week and he has three or four days of after that. He also explained how he organized that with his school. So there are people who are working for him and he is only doing the paper work from home. He said he found a way how to develop his career and at the same time to build his own family and to spent enough time with them as well. She asked how he understood that he wants to be a pilot. He said his farther is an air traffic controller and as a kid he used to visit his father at work. So he liked it a lot. She said her father was at the Air Force. (In Russia, Ukraine and Belarus young men are obligated after the graduation from high school to serve in the army for two years). Both of their fathers are liking to jump with the parachute. Max jumped already six times he said he needs to jump only four times till he is allowed to jump without the instructor.
It was a good first single date. I have snippets of it so I am gonna translate later more about the date with Natalia.

Grisha visited the rest of the women home and wanted to play a game with them. He had a bowl with notes in his hands. He said that on the project the contestants are going through a lot of different emotions. So on every note there is a word for an emotion written down. Everyone needs to fish out one note, read what is written and tell them when was the moment they experienced that particular emotion on a very strong base. First one Julia on the note was written „love“. She told a story how she was in love with a much older man.

Next was Anna. On her note was written the emotion „fear“. You can see that it was hard for her to talk about it she was breathing out very strong. She said that she experienced fear for her life when she was in a relationship. Her now ex-boyfriend was beating her when he got drunk. He was very aggressive under the influence of alcohol. I guess they lived together because she said she was always there when it happened.
Grisha asked: „Did you tolerated it?“
She answered that when you love someone you forgiving everything. Vika said you mean you are trying to make excuses for him. Anna said yes. You are trying to male excuses for his behavior because when he was sober he was a total different person. She said that when he was beating her her biggest fear was it to loose the capability to have kids. During the moments when he was throwing her around the room she was pleading him not to beat her in her stomach or her face. She had wounds all over her body and stitches on her head from a cut during the beating. And during that time she felt helpless and lonely. She had no idea where to get help. She said she couldn’t tell her parents because she didn’t wanted to traumatize them because she is loving them too much. She said if my father knew it he would have killed him. It was the biggest fear to confess that she is weak.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes  - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Sprite wrote:What is up with Bogdana and that erotic sex talk?

Vika sure can talk up a storm. I would have kicked her off right then and there. She wouldn't shut up and the others barely got in a word.

Lea, Lea, Lea.  no no  She doesn't want men to judge her for her looks, but wears a dress that has her boobs practically popping out...and the I love you tattoo right below them so it can clearly be seen. Poor Max. He was trying so hard not to look, but there everything was right out on display. You could tell, he was just not into that.

What was he talking about with Alena? Was it something about her fears and jumping out of a plane with an instructor?

Before the rose Bogdana gets a gift in front of everyone? Already? I am going to have to check out her hands!

What did Julia say to him as he was holding the rose that got everyone laughing?

And what did Dasha's note say? Was that a date card for next week?

Thank you for everything!

Bogdana is a writer of poems, it is her hobby. And she likes also to write soft erotic poems. Based on that the producers decided to film her introduction video. The poem she wrote for Max was actually not bad at all it was written sensually not dirty. And as we can see Max liked. She got some attention from him. I would say not a bad move at all.

Vika was talking in circles. She simple was saying what she thought he would like to hear. And she wanted all the spotlight on her. The other two were pissed on her that she was interrupting them or even not giving them a chance to say something.

You hit the nail with Lea. That is exactly what Max was saying about her. He said that she is contradicting herself. I am gonna translate more of the private talk with Lea because I have a video snippet of it.

Alena was saying that for her it is important to know his hobbies. Because it is part of his life and she is ready to support the hobbies of her significant one. Max asked the jackpot question: „Which hobbies could you not support?“ She answered she is scared of rollercoasters. She said she does not like the feeling that she can not control what is happening. Max said well I love it to jump with a parachute. She clearly didn’t expected to hear that he has such kind of an extreme hobby. She said she would have not jumped. Max said but imagine if I would be behind you as an instructor would you trust me and jump? She said as of now she is not ready to do such extreme things. Max tried to rescue the situation and said „my flight instructor in the fly academy once said that he can’t understand why some people are jumping out of perfect working planes“. He asked her that maybe she is someone who wants always to control everything. She answered that she needs to have a connection with a person so she can develop trust for that person and then it is easy for her to give up the control to that person.

The whole story with Bogdana and the gift I am gonna translate later in details. There is going to be also a video snippet of it.

Julia was teasing him with the number of the safe. He got the first number and he said once that if he is going to name her perfume she would give him the second number. Julia said too bad that he can’t get today the second number because they didn’t had a single date and he had not the chance to smell it.

Dasha received an invitation for a single date. There was written „Dasha if it getting too cold for you I am gonna warm you up or you me“.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:38 pm

Episode 3 link:

https://uteta.tv/movies/peredachi/62789-holostjak-10-sezon-3-vypusk-jefir-200320.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:27 am

I'm a bit behind and just finished watching ep 2.  I really like Natasha and thought they had a good date for the first one, but no kiss.  So after watching Max with Dana, I now know why.  There was more flirty body language and attraction in that short talk Max and Dana had than the whole date with Natasha.  Yep he wants Dana with her sexy poems and videos laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:22 am

I actually liked his convo with Natasha. I saw it on the shows IG. Can’t wait to watch the episode.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:01 pm

I will be watching the 3rd episode this weekend. Unfortunately I have to go to work first. I might get in at least part of it tonight. Can't wait...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:05 pm

@Agent99 Take your time. I have some snippets from episode 2 which I am gonna translate step by step so you are perfect in time.
The thing is it seems to me like Natalia is too reserved she needs to loose it up a little bit, try to flirt with him. I think he likes that.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:07 pm

@Idlemess I liked their date but as said before she needs to be more flirty with him. Enjoy the episode!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:08 pm

@Sprite Take your time we have time. Hope you like it!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:32 pm

Why oh why can't there be subtitles?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:02 pm

@atem It is unfortunate. That would make everything easier.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Lera and her exit:

So Lera volunteered to go first into the race. She was more concern to look good rather than to care for the actual race situation.
She was also not clear enough or too late with her directions for Max. He stayed calm and said to her that she needs to calm down. That screaming doesn’t help them she needs to give him better directions. Max said that that her directions were at times confusing.

Lera ITM: I don´t like to give orders to men. I need the man to take control so I can relax.

Exit:

Max said that he wanted to have clarity regarding some moments with Lera. So before handing the rose to one of the women he decided to talk with Lera in private.

He asked her how she liked it and said that it was brave of her to start the race. He said that Lera acted a little be high-maintenance during a simple and seemingly fun situation. He mentioned to her that it was a team situation where he depended on her directions. She said that it was a difficult situation for her because she is not used to take the lead she likes for the man to take control over everything.
Max said that their interaction with each other wasn’t the way he would want it. And that his gut is telling him that they should not waste time for something that would not work out.

The rest of the women were shocked they didn’t expected that.

Max said that regarding interaction in a relationship he wants that they, him and his woman, were partner for life. He thought that Lera and his beliefs regarding a relationship are different.

Lera was not expecting it. She said she can’t understand his decision.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 10 - Max Mihailuk - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
Idlemess
iamreal2u
natik
GuardianAngel