SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:47 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:His 'character building' wound?  WTH does that mean?

Yup, VF wins the layout for Cosmo magazine.

Is Mykenna the 'tearful bachelorette' that causes someone to say she's not stable or whatever?

Who would try and sneak in to see Peter?  I'm thinking Sydney?

Sydney says something to Peter when she leaves?

Probably Shiann is the one that says something. Only her and Lexi leave and Shiann is probably the one more likely to say something. I am also thinking Sydney is the one that goes to him.

Duh. I am getting the episodes mixed up already! Sydney got a rose already.

I wonder who tries to sneak to see him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:42 pm

So RS lists 3 dates for Costa Rica.

Sydney's 1 on 1, she gets a rose.

Group date unknown as to who gets the rose and we know from the press release to be the photo shoot.

Kelley's 1 on 1, she gets a rose.

So that leaves Hannah Ann, Kelsey, Lexi, Madison, Mykenna, Natasha, Shiann, Tammy, Victoria P, Victoria F on the group date.  I would venture to say that either Hannah Ann, Madison or Victoria F get the cover shoot... could the screen cap with VF and Peter in the matching suits be it?  

IMO, Mykenna might be the one that goes to him and also is the one crying her eyes out for not getting the 1-on-1 that Sydney is on.  She is a loose cannon as far as I'm concerned.  Shiann would be the other one I could possibly see going to him if she feels she is in danger of leaving.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 pm

New promo for next week. Looks like Tammy is the center of the drama next week. Saying something about Kelsey and for whatever the reason she and Sydney get into it.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-ambulance-called-peter-weber-sneak-peek/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com

Edit this promo makes this part of the press release look like Kelsey. And the one that warns Peter about her is Tammy.

The remaining women follow Peter to Costa Rica and are stunned when they see the scar on his forehead. Peter shares the crazy story of his character-building wound. As the Bachelor and one beauty fly in a helicopter over the picturesque landscape, another volatile woman spends the day alone crying her eyes out. That same woman is part of the group shooting an extraordinary Cosmopolitan swimsuit fashion spread at La Fortuna Waterfall. The winner, selected for her modeling prowess, makes the other bachelorettes explode with envy as she and Peter strike a pose together for the March layout! The distraught, tearful bachelorette ends up the target of accusations and confrontations otwith another woman who exposes her frailties to Peter, claiming she only has his best interests at heart.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2405-2-3/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:23 pm

smg2587 wrote:New promo for next week. Looks like Tammy is the center of the drama next week. Saying something about Kelsey and for whatever the reason she and Sydney get into it.

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-ambulance-called-peter-weber-sneak-peek/?utm_campaign=peoplemagazine&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag&utm_source=twitter.com

Edit this promo makes this part of the press release look like Kelsey. And the one that warns Peter about her is Tammy.

The remaining women follow Peter to Costa Rica and are stunned when they see the scar on his forehead. Peter shares the crazy story of his character-building wound. As the Bachelor and one beauty fly in a helicopter over the picturesque landscape, another volatile woman spends the day alone crying her eyes out. That same woman is part of the group shooting an extraordinary Cosmopolitan swimsuit fashion spread at La Fortuna Waterfall. The winner, selected for her modeling prowess, makes the other bachelorettes explode with envy as she and Peter strike a pose together for the March layout! The distraught, tearful bachelorette ends up the target of accusations and confrontations otwith another woman who exposes her frailties to Peter, claiming she only has his best interests at heart.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2405-2-3/

Shout out to whoever called it in the screen cap thread that thought the picture of Victoria F and Peter standing in front of the waterfall with matching red bathing suits on was a photoshoot! thumbsup

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:23 am

Oh wow oops I posted the link without reading the article. 3 hours on Monday!? dizzy Also thanks for posting the press release!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f49c

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 8367-910 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 I_got_13 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:43 am

Is it Victoria P that goes to visit him before she leaves to fulfill her Miss whatever crown duties?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:58 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:Is it Victoria P that goes to visit him before she leaves to fulfill her Miss whatever crown duties?

She leaves in Chile. I do think it is her that sneaks in to see him before the RC

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:19 pm

New preview clip of Kelsey crying by the pool and Tammy coming to check in on her. I will say I think this clip is edited a lot. Sounds like Kelsey was having trouble how to deal with the process and some ranting about Sydney came into play. Not sure how Tammy vs Sydney or Mykenna comes into play but we at least have some idea of what is going on with Tammy vs Kelsey.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1118173/is-the-bachelor-s-kelsey-too-much-of-a-hot-mess-tammy-certainly-thinks-so

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:21 pm

I was right! I wonder if RS got wrong info again. Tammy said Kelsey is the one unstable.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:37 pm

atem wrote:I was right!  I wonder if RS got wrong info again.  Tammy said Kelsey is the one unstable.

Why would Kelsey have a 2on1 and 1on1 back to back? Also people that gave us the Chile winery location did so on 10/17 believing it was before that and this 2on1 date look to happen 10/17. Unless they somehow went to that winery again for the 2on1 I just don't see how it matches up.

I think the drama with Mykenna may happen because she maybe the one that visits Peter's hotel room before the rose ceremony. Four of the women that went international don't follow her that includes Tammy and Sydney. She is also seen being emotional during the rc in Costa Rica. I think that is who she is going to play in this. I will add I think that what makes the 2on1 happen is the fact Peter hears Mykenna and Tammy yelling during the group date and thinks the only way to solve it is another date. All jmo.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:33 pm

smg2587 wrote:
atem wrote:I was right!  I wonder if RS got wrong info again.  Tammy said Kelsey is the one unstable.

Why would Kelsey have a 2on1 and 1on1 back to back? Also people that gave us the Chile winery location did so on 10/17 believing it was before that and this 2on1 date look to happen 10/18. Unless they somehow went to that winery again for the 2on1 I just don't see how it matches up.

I think the drama with Mykenna may happen because she maybe the one that visits Peter's hotel room before the rose ceremony. Four of the women that went international don't follow her that includes Tammy and Sydney. She is also seen being emotional during the rc in Costa Rica. I think that is who she is going to play in this. I will add I think that what makes the 2on1 happen is the fact Peter hears Mykenna and Tammy yelling during the group date and thinks the only way to solve it is another date. All jmo.

The 2 on 1 was at the last minute to determine who goes on.  We have screen caps of Peter and Kelsey in the winery.  I just don't get why McKenna and Tammy would be arguing when it's showing Kelsey saying 'You said I was unstable' or something like that to Tammy and it's Tammy who is shown in the latest preview saying she's going to tell Peter (why do these women keep falling for that production set up).  There's nothing showing why Tammy and McKenna would be the 2 on 1 that I see.

In the previews of Peter at the winery, he looks like he's trying to prepare himself for what is to come on the impromptu 2 on 1.

eta  I am sorry, but Kelsey is not acting stable at all.  Calling people the b word is over the top!  One freaking date doesn't give you the right to act to stupid, IMO. She couldn't even give an example of what was so horrible about Sydney.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:21 pm

@atem I don’t think any of the dates are last minute they were all planned out well in advance.

I think Kelsey was upset by the process and making sure Peter finds his one. Sounds like Tammy is more concerned about Kelsey than her own relationship with Peter. While emotional, it seems like Kelsey sees the bigger picture. Either way it doesn’t sound too bad of drama for Kelsey all imo.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq