SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:35 am

Linds911 wrote:According to People, there's a 2nd episode on Feb. 5th. I'll let @GuardianAngel or @bluwavz create the thread as I don't know what will air on that episode.

link

This also says Monday's episode is THREE HOURS long. Oh the way this season is going that might be torture to get thru, jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:05 pm

I wonder if this 2 day episode covers Costa Rica and Chili? That would bring us to episode 7 in Lima Peru on Feb 10th wouldn't it? no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Thanks Linds! WTHeck are we going to watch for three hours?? What day does the FRC air? TYIA

Next week, The Bachelor will air two new episodes, ABC announced Monday.

In addition to the Monday, Feb. 3 (8-11 p.m. ET) episode, The Bachelor will return again on Wednesday, Feb. 5 (8-10 p.m. ET).

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:20 pm

Geeze. At this point I already feel as if I am being tortured by Peter and his stupidity. Now with a three hour episode for Monday and then adding another episode on Wednesday it is even worse. I hope that means there is no episode the following week.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:21 pm

What show was normally on that date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:22 pm

atem wrote:What show was normally on that date?  

It's a comedy block...The Goldbergs, Schooled, Modern Family and Single Parents.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
atem wrote:What show was normally on that date?  

It's a comedy block...The Goldbergs, Schooled, Modern Family and Single Parents.

Were they doing that badly or what?

Does it seem odd that RS still hasn't said anything as to why they are having an extra episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:01 pm

Schedule according to Futon Critic.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 S24_sc10

American Idol starts its airing on Mondays on 3/16.  Notice all Sunday shows until then when the show is on both Sunday and Monday 4 weeks then it goes back to just Sunday.

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Am_ido10

And, guess what will be shown on Mondays...

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ltyh_a10

From this I would guess the next 'ette season will start on May 25.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:16 pm

@HavaDrPepper Thanks for posting! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:58 pm

Press Release for Mondays episode. The headline includes Wednesday episode Which I will post in that thread. No mention of Kelley's date. Also another cancelled cocktail party.

2405 (2/3)

Jan. 28, 2020                                        
IT’S A BIG WEEK FOR PETER WEBER AS THE DRAMA ESCALATES WITH EMOTIONAL BREAKDOWNS, A SHOCKING MID-DATE DEPARTURE AND AN EXPLOSIVE
TWO-ON-ONE DATE ON A TWO-NIGHT ‘BACHELOR’ EVENT,
MONDAY, FEB. 3, AND ON A SPECIAL NIGHT, WEDNESDAY, FEB. 5,
ON ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR’

A Spectacular International Journey to Find Love Begins With
Visits to Costa Rica and Santiago, Chile
Peter Reveals His Surprising Injury: How Did It Happen?
For high-resolution images, click here.

“2405” –  The first of a gripping, special two-night “Bachelor” event starts with Peter needing to decide about the controversial Alayah. Should he keep the possibility of a relationship with her alive or risk losing the trust of all the other women? After another dramatic rose ceremony, exotic Costa Rica is the next stop on Peter’s search to find his soul mate. Peter gives the women a shock: an unfortunate accident has left a 22-stitch scar on his forehead. A big swimsuit fashion shoot for Cosmopolitan amps up the jealousy as the woman who poses the best will be front and center with Peter in the magazine. One struggling woman decides on a make-or-break scheme to convince the Bachelor to give her a rose. That is only the beginning of the bachelorettes spinning out of control before the next rose ceremony on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEB. 3 (8:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

The remaining women follow Peter to Costa Rica and are stunned when they see the scar on his forehead. Peter shares the crazy story of his character-building wound. As the Bachelor and one beauty fly in a helicopter over the picturesque landscape, another volatile woman spends the day alone crying her eyes out. That same woman is part of the group shooting an extraordinary Cosmopolitan swimsuit fashion spread at La Fortuna Waterfall. The winner, selected for her modeling prowess, makes the other bachelorettes explode with envy as she and Peter strike a pose together for the March layout! The distraught, tearful bachelorette ends up the target of accusations and confrontations with another woman who exposes her frailties to Peter, claiming she only has his best interests at heart.

One controversial woman tries to defuse her situation by sneaking over to Peter’s suite before the next rose ceremony. What will she say to Peter and will he believe her? Peter is confident in his decisions this week, abandoning the cocktail party, but that doesn’t stop two of the bachelorettes from pushing the panic button and asking to talk to him before the roses are handed out. Before one frustrated woman leaves, she drops a bombshell warning, making Peter wonder if his worst nightmare is coming true.

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelor-2405-2-3/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:39 pm

His 'character building' wound? WTH does that mean?

Yup, VF wins the layout for Cosmo magazine.

Is Mykenna the 'tearful bachelorette' that causes someone to say she's not stable or whatever?

Who would try and sneak in to see Peter? I'm thinking Sydney?

Sydney says something to Peter when she leaves?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:45 pm

atem wrote:His 'character building' wound?  WTH does that mean?

Yup, VF wins the layout for Cosmo magazine.

Is Mykenna the 'tearful bachelorette' that causes someone to say she's not stable or whatever?

Who would try and sneak in to see Peter?  I'm thinking Sydney?

Sydney says something to Peter when she leaves?

Probably Shiann is the one that says something. Only her and Lexi leave and Shiann is probably the one more likely to say something. I am also thinking Sydney is the one that goes to him.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 3rd - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
philphan
Doats
lightredemption
luvstx
suzq