SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:24 pm

Madi isn't The Bachelorette.  **IMO**If she dumps Peter (yes, I hope she does) there is NO way she would be the Bachelorette.  She needs time to fall in love. Let alone kissing every guy. Her saying that and her parents echoing isn't a lie.  

I do think she will be part of Summer Games and potentially BIP as long as her family is on board.  I think the show just did a 'what is happening' with Madi after filming was done.  That is if she is not F1.  I'm crossing my fingers that guy you guys found so far for The Bachelorette gets kicked off and meets Madi.  LOL

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinions vs facts)

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:28 pm

atem wrote:Madi isn't The Bachelorette.  If she dumps Peter (yes, I hope she does) there is NO way she would be the Bachelorette.  She needs time to fall in love. Let alone kissing every guy. Her saying that and her parents echoing isn't a lie.  

I do think she will be part of Summer Games and potentially BIP as long as her family is on board.  I think the show just did a 'what is happening' with Madi after filming was done.  That is if she is not F1.  I'm crossing my fingers that guy you guys found so far for The Bachelorette gets kicked off and meets Madi.  LOL

Yes but the TIME can take place after the show ends because that's when the real relationship really begins, If they casted guys with the same religious beliefs I mean anything is possible. and money talks even to parents. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:47 pm

Jolena wrote:
atem wrote:Madi isn't The Bachelorette.  If she dumps Peter (yes, I hope she does) there is NO way she would be the Bachelorette.  She needs time to fall in love. Let alone kissing every guy. Her saying that and her parents echoing isn't a lie.  

Yes but the TIME can take place after the show ends because that's when the real relationship really begins, If they casted guys with the same religious beliefs I mean anything is possible. and money talks even to parents. jmo

Yes, they can fall after the show, but regardless, she needs to be into several guys (or at least pretend like she is) and kiss plenty during the show. IMO that would be very hard for her to do...on top of all the lying and leading people on. The reason people like her is because she is more reserved and has morals. Everything she would have to do just to get through the show goes against all of that.

As for the casting...they cast a few for the lead and the rest for drama and possibilities for the next lead. If they are lucky, one of the few is someone the lead is actually attracted to. I wouldn't expect them to cast any more than usual that are just suited for her. If anything, I would expect them to set her up to be embarrassed or try to get her to go against everything she has said she believes in. (See casting a racist on Rachel's season.) If her parents are smart and since they don't seem to be hurting for money, I would expect them to do everything in their power to discourage her from taking the gig on the off chance that it was offered her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:59 pm

Sprite wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Yes, they can fall after the show, but regardless, she needs to be into several guys (or at least pretend like she is) and kiss plenty during the show. IMO that would be very hard for her to do...on top of all the lying and leading people on. The reason people like her is because she is more reserved and has morals. Everything she would have to do just to get through the show goes against all of that.

As for the casting...they cast a few for the lead and the rest for drama and possibilities for the next lead. If they are lucky, one of the few is someone the lead is actually attracted to. I wouldn't expect them to cast any more than usual that are just suited for her. If anything, I would expect them to set her up to be embarrassed or try to get her to go against everything she has said she believes in. (See casting a racist on Rachel's season.) If her parents are smart and since they don't seem to be hurting for money, I would expect them to do everything in their power to discourage her from taking the gig on the off chance that it was offered her.

I agree with you. I know they cast for drama. and I def think they would set her up. I personally don't think she could handle it either and im hoping if offered she dosen't take it.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:33 am

With Kelley not invited to the WTA you can definitely strike her off as a possible b'ette imo.

I think it's firming up as Kelsey tbh with Tia an alternate.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:28 am

leavers wrote:With Kelley not invited to the WTA you can definitely strike her off as a possible b'ette imo.

I agree.

Hannah Ann is perfect BIP material so cross her off the list for 'ette.

IMO Kelley won't play the games TPTB want so she's no longer an option even though there are fans that want her. The non-invite to WTA proves that.

Madison IMO is with Peter at least at this time. I do think they will continue together post show where they don't have to hide their life.  That will be the telling point as to whether their relationship can actually work.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:43 pm

leavers wrote:With Kelley not invited to the WTA you can definitely strike her off as a possible b'ette imo.

I'm getting this vibe too. I think if for some reason Kelsey falls through ( which I dont see happening) I think Tia is their backup plan. Personally I would watch a season of either of them.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:07 pm

I keep flip flopping now between Kelsey and Tia. I looked at Tia's IG a few days ago, I don't follow anyone so I had no idea what she was up to. She has sweet pic's on her IG and seems like a sweet girl. She's 28 yrs old. She has 779k followers! compared to 161K. for Kelsey.

Does anyone know Kelsey's age?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I keep flip flopping now between Kelsey and Tia. I looked at Tia's IG a few days ago, I don't follow anyone so I had no idea what she was up to. She has sweet pic's on her IG and seems like a sweet girl. She's 28 yrs old. She has 779k followers! compared to 161K. for Kelsey.

Does anyone know Kelsey's age?

Kelsey's 28, she'll turn 29 during filming if she does become lead.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Just keep in mind, age doesn't equal maturity. Kelsey may be in her late 20s, but didn't exemplify rational behavior this season. Maddison at 23 showed more maturity than Kelsey.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:09 pm

@Opal IA There have been contestants in their late 20's early 30's that acted like teen's.

I don't necessarily compare age to anything with this show, for me it was just out of curiosity to see if the potential rumoured names out there were similar in age, which they are.

Then there is Clare Crawley, the other name that floated out there who looks so much more mature at 38 years old.

I wonder why they included Kelley in the mix when she clearly wasn't invited to the WTA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:36 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1232380999964688384?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 58 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 34 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99