SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TrishB Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:32 pm

I am extremely happy that Clare C will be the next Bachelorette!
I know how her season with Juan Pablo was, and I liked how she told him off, even when people were not even talking about being empowered as women! I saw her on BIP and 80% of the silly parts with the raccoons, etc were just TBTB manipulations and stupidity IMO
Winter Games was hard on Clare because she was very insecure at that point in her life...getting older than most contestants, not able to have found a good man for her yet, etc etc... She got engaged but it was not for the right reasons!
I have followed her for a long time on social media. I like that she is kind and real. She truly works for a living and has never stopped doing what she does professionally. She is super independent and has had a place of her own for a long long time. She is very close to all members of her family, and has overcome a lot with them. She is super healthy, in great shape, loved animals (dogs), has done tons of traveling all over the USA and abroad, and she is so relatable. I do not care if she puts “emojis” (?) on her videos or IG stories... 95% of people do now, I like that she does not sell things or advertises things on IG for easy money, even though she does not use any of the products, etc
I also think she is dramatic/emotional but also real and vulnerable. She will not take any BS from any of the men. I hope they get rid of the younger ones, and stick to very late 20’s to early 40’s ... Heck, my two longest relationships have been with younger men, my current partner is 10yrs younger than me, we have been together for 16 years.
Before that, I was with someone 12yrs younger than me, we were together for 10 years.
I think they will portray Clare the right way this time around... I will enjoy watching her season and hope she finds a good man!!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:46 pm

TrishB wrote:I am extremely happy that Clare C will be the next Bachelorette!
I know how her season with Juan Pablo was, and I liked how she told him off, even when people were not even talking about being empowered as women! I saw her on BIP and 80% of the silly parts with the raccoons, etc were just TBTB manipulations and stupidity IMO
Winter Games was hard on Clare because she was very insecure at that point in her life...getting older than most contestants, not able to have found a good man for her yet, etc etc... She got engaged but it was not for the right reasons!
I have followed her for a long time on social media.  I like that she is kind and real.  She truly works for a living and has never stopped doing what she does professionally.  She is super independent and has had a place of her own for a long long time.  She is very close to all members of her family, and has overcome a lot with them.  She is super healthy, in great shape, loved animals (dogs), has done tons of traveling all over the USA and abroad, and she is so relatable.  I do not care if she puts “emojis” (?) on her videos or IG stories... 95% of people do now, I like that she does not sell things or advertises things on IG for easy money, even though she does not use any of the products, etc
I also think she is dramatic/emotional but also real and vulnerable. She will not take any BS from any of the men.  I hope they get rid of the younger ones, and stick to very late 20’s to early 40’s ... Heck, my two longest relationships have been with younger men, my current partner is 10yrs younger than me, we have been together for 16 years.
Before that, I was with someone 12yrs younger than me, we were together for 10 years.  
I think they will portray Clare the right way this time around... I will enjoy watching her season and hope she finds a good man!!

Sadly I do not share your enthusiasm. TPTB are not kind to their bettes and I doubt they will change for Clare...or anyone!

I wouldn't necessarily mind Clare as the lead if they actually cast age appropriate men...with a sprinkling of younger ones. I think she would be as entertaining as any of the others that have been thrown out there, unfortunately, tptb will not be able to resist messing with her and the men. I fear she will be even more susceptible to their manipulations due to her insecurities. Just like I knew they would cast a racist for Rachel, I am sure there will be at least one there who will be making fun of her age and it will get back to her...you know, in the guise of "helping". I sort of see her version of Ashley's Bentley.

I think I will find her season extremely uncomfortable to watch. The way Madi was set up with the other ladies for FD's uncomfortable...except much more so because the whole show revolves around her. Major cringe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:03 pm

TrishB wrote:I am extremely happy that Clare C will be the next Bachelorette!
I have followed her for a long time on social media.  I like that she is kind and real.  She truly works for a living and has never stopped doing what she does professionally.  She is super independent and has had a place of her own for a long long time.  She is very close to all members of her family, and has overcome a lot with them.  She is super healthy, in great shape, loved animals (dogs), has done tons of traveling all over the USA and abroad, and she is so relatable.  I do not care if she puts “emojis” (?) on her videos or IG stories... 95% of people do now, I like that she does not sell things or advertises things on IG for easy money, even though she does not use any of the products, etc
I also think she is dramatic/emotional but also real and vulnerable. She will not take any BS from any of the men.  I hope they get rid of the younger ones, and stick to very late 20’s to early 40’s ... Heck, my two longest relationships have been with younger men, my current partner is 10yrs younger than me, we have been together for 16 years.

I wish I shared your sentiment but like @Sprite, I disagree that she will have a better time around as a lead.
What makes you think that they will be kind to her in edit or anything else? Experience has shown that the Bachelorettes are NOT protected and empowered , TPTB always find the angle to highlight the drama and push the narrative towards exploitative rather than supportive. The recent years have been downright abusive IMO.
Yes, she has lovely qualities, and you mentioned that she has her own place...well that should be pretty normal at 38 ! Nothing stands out to me that illustrates she has grown and has dealt with her deep insecurities and those will be magnified with the bubble environment and the various curve balls sent her way.
I do NOT trust them AT ALL to be nicer just because she’s older. Quite the opposite. But I’m ready to be proven wrong, it’s OK Smiley

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:52 pm

Yeah, I agree with @Sprite and @Astrobach that TPTB will not be kind to her.  These last few seasons are showing that they no longer are protecting their leads.  

Also, isn't Clare pretty set in the fact that she will not move away from where she is now?  Honestly, IMO, with older guys that are probably established in their careers, I would guess you will not find many that are willing to move for someone else.  And, just recently we have seen 2 couples break up because the location thing ended up being a bigger issue than they thought (Joe/Kendall and rumor is Chris wanted Krystal to move to FL).

I give any engagement about a 1% chance of working for Clare.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:33 am

TPTB won't be kind to any lead regardless of their age. So same goes for Tia Tayshia or whoever. I'm not a fan of Clare but I think she would be able to hopefully handle situations more maturely without too much use of the word  like. She's been around, she knows the games they play. I'm looking forward to the season if it's indeed her simply because of the age.

Bringing this over from Sean's thread. Late to the party but this potential contestant sleuthed by @Opal.

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped
https://www.instagram.com/sean.passmore27/?igshid=1s23gizb176cn

Last two follows.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Captu264
https://www.instagram.com/sean.passmore27/following/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5552-bachelorette-16-sean-passmore-sleuthing-spoilers

He is Canadian from Toronto which might explain the K follower, but IMO maybe they've been told who the lead is.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:22 am

If their still casting 2 weeks till night 1, I hope they have a strong system implemented for background checks. I worry a few bad eggs could slip through last minute casting. I wouldn't be surprised if her season has 25 suitors and not the regular 30.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:35 am

Opal wrote:Limo gags to follow: A soccer player reference. "Ess okay."
A cougar joke. "I have a thing for older women."
A raccoon costume. A guy that pretends to be a father by bringing a toy baby (in reference to her fake pregnancy bump on her night one limo exit). There's a lot to work with because Clare has given us many moments.

Someone tells her she can come to her jacuzzi appointment as late as she wants.  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698

I'm not a fan of Clare (didn't like the way she treated Benoit on/after Winter Games) but at least I know who she is, so I might stick around for this one.  Also the older age bracket for the men has me intrigued...  

Definitely would not have been interested in watching any of Pete's girls; TPTB made a smart move passing on them IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:17 am

Bobette wrote:Definitely would not have been interested in watching any of Pete's girls; TPTB made a smart move passing on them IMO.
They didn’t have much of a choice. That’s what happens when you go too much for drama. Just look at the candidates.

Natasha: Hidden villain / possible plant. We never knew her.
Kelley: Too much integrity to produce. Villainized and franken bitten.
Kelsey: Possible, but champagne gate ruined her.
Victoria: Villain of the century.
Hannah Ann: Too smart to produce. Involved in the end game.
Madison: Too much integrity to produce. Involved in the end game.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:41 am

blueblues wrote:
Bobette wrote:Definitely would not have been interested in watching any of Pete's girls; TPTB made a smart move passing on them IMO.
They didn’t have much of a choice. That’s what happens when you go too much for drama. Just look at the candidates.

Natasha: Hidden villain / possible plant. We never knew her.
Kelley: Too much integrity to produce. Villainized and franken bitten.
Kelsey: Possible, but champagne gate ruined her.
Victoria: Villain of the century.
Hannah Ann: Too smart to produce. Involved in the end game.
Madison: Too much integrity to produce. Involved in the end game.
JMO

I share your sentiments basically exactly. I think Natasha was definitely a plant. I think her non-attendance at WTA confirms that IMO (her job was done by then, she was placed into the show to (very cunningly) stir up the drama IMO, and therefore the women couldn't talk with her on WTA without revealing that she was doing all her cats v rats stuff BTS)
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:24 am

Is everyone convinced it's Clare only because RS says it's so? How long ago was it that he said Luke Pell would be the Bachelor, only to have Nick walk on stage when it was announced?

Not saying it won't be Clare, but I'm not believing until they say her name on GMA. It all just seems a little too weird.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:30 am

I think it's a case of TPTB not caring if RS spoils that part.  It gets people conditioned for the announcement and get people to rally around her.  As long as RS does something positive for them, no big deal. IMO

To me I think the show assumed Peter would pick HS and he ended up falling for the religious virgin who can't accept a proposal due to she believes and engagement means something, not the way the show does.  The show is ALL about a fake proposal.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:43 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Is everyone convinced it's Clare only because RS says it's so?  How long ago was it that he said Luke Pell would be the Bachelor, only to have Nick walk on stage when it was announced?

Not saying it won't be Clare, but I'm not believing until they say her name on GMA.  It all just seems a little too weird.

Honestly, I am hoping the announcement is someone else just to screw with RS.  I'm evil like that.  :uptonogood

According to a reddit poster that went to BL in LA the other night, MF confirmed to her that Clare is the lead.  She told him she was a big fan of Clare's and that she would be very happy if they chose her. He told her that she would be happy on Monday morning.  Since when has MF confirmed anything to a fan before an announcement?  I'm guessing never (but I could be wrong).

In the Nick situation, it also came out that Chase had his bags packed and was ready to go to the airport to get on the plane to head to LA for the announcement the next night when he got the phone call to stay home.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 58 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99