SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:18 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Is everyone convinced it's Clare only because RS says it's so?  How long ago was it that he said Luke Pell would be the Bachelor, only to have Nick walk on stage when it was announced?

Not saying it won't be Clare, but I'm not believing until they say her name on GMA.  It all just seems a little too weird.

RS seems very sure of himself with no hesitation so I figure he has some solid proof. For all we know, Clare may be the source herself.
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:50 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Is everyone convinced it's Clare only because RS says it's so?  How long ago was it that he said Luke Pell would be the Bachelor, only to have Nick walk on stage when it was announced?

Not saying it won't be Clare, but I'm not believing until they say her name on GMA.  It all just seems a little too weird.

I agree. I was reading over on IG this morning and Claire is getting alot of negative comments. Dosen't seem like the majority of Bachelor nation is happy with her. I wouldn't be surprised if they switched it up last minute and someone else shows up at GMA tomorrow morning. I still think there could be a major twist to this by the time the ATFR airs, something that no one sees coming. Not only do they want to prove RS wrong but I find it weird that they would announce the bachelorette (or the real bachelorette) this early. There's no reason why they couldn't wait until the WTA or ATFR to announce her. Something just feels off to me. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:59 pm

If it isn’t Clare, why are some of the men being told that they aren’t going to be contestants because of their age?
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:23 pm

sandileekeller wrote:If it isn’t Clare, why are some of the men being told that they aren’t going to be contestants because of their age?

Good point. (if they aren't tripping up RS laugh out loud )
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Jolena wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:If it isn’t Clare, why are some of the men being told that they aren’t going to be contestants because of their age?

Good point. (if they aren't tripping up RS laugh out loud )

Lol, aside from RS’ claims of men being told they are out, there was a poster on reddit who said their buddy was also told he wouldn’t make it on this season due to age. I’m thinking the reason they are announcing so early is to have more time to get older contestants on the show versus waiting til after the Finale to announce. Guess we’ll see tomorrow! Being the diehard fan that I am, I’m going to be watching no matter who the lead is. The lead could be Miss Piggy and you know I’m still going to watch to see her find her prince. 😂😂😂
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:57 pm

Peter allowed so much drama. Clare won't have it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfY5Y0sCmUo
Ha! Ha! In Germany when you make a hot tub date....you keep it. It's in the constitution!

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Clare is not much of an IG user posted Jan 13th then Feb 24th which was a motivational quote. She had an IG story up which I viewed yesterday or the day before, and postesd s/shots of it, and is now expired.

Tia continue's to post IG stories as recent as less than an hour ago, so I think she's out for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Jolena wrote:

I agree.  I was reading over on IG this morning and Claire is getting alot of negative comments. Dosen't seem like the majority of Bachelor nation is happy with her.  I wouldn't be surprised if they switched it up last minute and someone else shows up at GMA tomorrow morning. I still think there could be a major twist to this by the time the ATFR airs, something that no one sees coming. Not only do they want to prove RS wrong but I find it weird that they would announce the bachelorette (or the real bachelorette) this early. There's no reason why they couldn't wait until the WTA or ATFR to announce her. Something just feels off to me. JMO

There is still the chance to switch it up until the very last minute, but this reminds me of Arie's announcement.

There was a lot of negativity to his early announcement as well. Of course there were fans, but lots of people had no clue who he was and/or thought he was too old. Same with Clare. By announcing early, it gives people a chance to back out and fans of the show to get used to the pick. The fact that we are hearing that some younger contestants have been pulled due to age differences and that at least 4 have kids, makes me think that she is here to stay.

No doubt as soon at the announcement hits, CH will be coming out with the company line...we heard/listened to our audience, they wanted some older contestants, she is a fan favourite and we (production) love her and she deserves her happily after. (Except they will do everything in their power to mess with her and the guys and will make sure she is a blabbering mess by the end. Good luck Clare. You are going to need it!!!)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:52 pm

Recent follows. affraid I know they weren't being followed the other day.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Captu268
https://www.instagram.com/kelsey_weier/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:59 pm

If it's true that it's Clare, then I am thrilled about that, and really excited for her.

There is unverified tea circulating (Facebook/Reddit) that a flight attendant spotted Clare and a show producer on a flight from LAX to New York.

I was really afraid that the show had taken a permanent turn to cast members in their early to mid-20s in search of younger viewers. I'm glad that there will be at least some older men on this season. IMO most men are not ready to marry until their late 20s anyway. This could end up giving us a really great Bachelor next time around.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:16 pm

https://twitter.com/OnTheRedCarpet/status/1234206896132939780?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:19 pm

Credit: @Erin Hill
getncozypod
After a season of babies on @bachelorabc it will be nice to see an older lead if the #rumors are true, and she’s a total smoke show Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1105969562 Clare was the runner-up from #juanpablo season and a local from Sacramento! I’m hoping she will bring back the glory days of this franchise and can’t wait to see her finally find her person 💕
#thebachelorette
#bachelornation
#clarecrawley
#goodmorningamerica
#sacramento
#newbachelorette
#bacheloralumni
#journeytofindlove
https://www.instagram.com/p/B9LMLz_jGCy/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 58 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
MiniDiva
bachademia
mbl
Aria
luvstx
frajosfanofchris
ReneeM
Dutchy23
Dahling
Al
albean99