SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:14 am

I heard back from sleuthingbach on IG. I had asked if they knew the actual filming date of their post which they said was the last FD with the heli and a pic of O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. This should be VF’s FD as we have the pics of VF & Peter at Moran Falls which is right there.

Here is the response I received:

Nov 7-8th in the United States. The helicopter took off on the 8th from O’reillys but the actual date was the night before

I found their response a bit confusing at first. Maybe they are saying VF had her FS at O’Reilly’s and we just don’t have pics of it yet? Idk. What do you think?

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:15 am

@atem Yes, as I mentioned before in the timeline, this is NOT a picture taken on her date, ( we don’t have any) it’s her day off, the following day where she is wearing gym clothes.

Snipped from my post on February 13

<Then break time, they get driven back to their evening part of the day at the Tamborine Mountain, Songbirds Retreat where they maybe eat and later spend the night . That’s the S/C we have of them roiling on the bed. She get back to Sanctuary Cove the next morning where she hangs out with crew or producers and is seen in gym clothes. >>
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:00 am

gabriele wrote:I heard back from sleuthingbach on IG. I had asked if they knew the actual filming date of their post which they said was the last FD with the heli and a pic of O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. This should be VF’s FD as we have the pics of VF & Peter at Moran Falls which is right there.

Nov 7-8th in the United States. The helicopter took off on the 8th from O’reillys but the actual date was the night before

I found their response a bit confusing at first. Maybe they are saying VF had her FS at O’Reilly’s and we just don’t have pics of it yet? Idk. What do you think?

Thank you for asking, but like you, I don't get the answer.  So, that means the 9th and 10th AU dates?

VF was at the Songbird.  Could you ask them when the VF off day was specifically on?

Or ask if they know Madi's date?

Astrobach wrote:@atem Yes, as I mentioned before in the timeline, this is NOT a picture taken on her date, ( we don’t have any) it’s her day off, the following day where she is wearing gym clothes.

Snipped from my post on February 13

<Then break time, they get driven back to their evening part of the day at the Tamborine Mountain, Songbirds Retreat where they maybe eat and later spend the night . That’s the S/C we have of them roiling on the bed. She get back to Sanctuary Cove the next morning where she hangs out with crew or producers and is seen in gym clothes. >>

Thanks. I guess I keep thinking VF has the last date and she doesn't. I'm so confused as to them having two dates at the same starting point? That tells me HS has the Gold Coast Date?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:18 am

atem wrote:
gabriele wrote:I heard back from sleuthingbach on IG. I had asked if they knew the actual filming date of their post which they said was the last FD with the heli and a pic of O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. This should be VF’s FD as we have the pics of VF & Peter at Moran Falls which is right there.

Thank you for asking, but like you, I don't get the answer.  So, that means the 9th and 10th AU dates?

VF was at the Songbird.  Could you ask them when the VF off day was specifically on?

It would be the 8-9th Aus since it’s 7-8th US.

I don’t really want to bug them again. I felt uncomfortable doing that once already.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 am

gabriele wrote:
atem wrote:

It would be the 8-9th Aus since it’s 7-8th US.

I don’t really want to bug them again. I felt uncomfortable doing that once already.

Thanks for asking.  I know what you mean.  Maybe, I will get the nerve and ask.

If MF tweeted the pic on 11/11, does that mean the F3 RC was on 11/10, a Sunday?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:46 am

Was MF in Aus when he tweeted that? I would think if any producers were in Aus and posting on SM then their posts would be Aus time. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:47 am

gabriele wrote:Was MF in Aus when he tweeted that? I would think if any producers were in Aus and posting on SM then their posts would be Aus time. jmo

No, he tweeted it out and it looked to be via Facetime.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:02 am

@atem
‘ snipped Thanks. I guess I keep thinking VF has the last date and she doesn't. I'm so confused as to them having two dates at the same starting point? That tells me HS has the Gold Coast Date?

I am really not sure what you are referring with the bolded above. Did you read the whole paragraph and the timeline that was done afterwards? Im pretty sure, still, that Madison had the LAST date at the Gold Coast, in the best room.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:02 am

Honestly, none of this makes any sense to me. They are saying VF’s FD was last and on the 8th AUS.

So using AUS dates:

4 FD
6 FD
8 FD - VF (per sleuthingbach)
12 F3 RC (per MF)

Either VF did not have the last date or MF is on drugs. ;) I don’t really consider any photos verified, even ones I think I know who they are. TPTB are working overtime to make sleuthing difficult because sleuthers are so good at figuring things out. Hopefully we’ll have more pics tomorrow. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:05 am

@gabriele Sorry, this looks ALL WRONG IMO. Check our timeline upthread...
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:10 am

Astrobach wrote:@gabriele Sorry, this looks ALL WRONG IMO. Check our timeline upthread...

Yes, that is what I’m saying laugh out loud I honestly don’t think it is possible to get an accurate timeline with the right women in the right hotels at this point. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:46 am

Ok, if MF is talking US dates:

5 FD HA
7 FD VF (per sleuthingbach but not last FD)
9 FD MP
11 F3 RC (6 days prior would be HA)

Who knows?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 66 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life