SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by heart Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:20 am

Wasn't Peter wearing that shirt during the scene with his mom saying "don't let her go"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:30 am

heart wrote:Wasn't Peter wearing that shirt during the scene with his mom saying "don't let her go"

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/11006875/bachelor-peter-weber-and-finalist-madison-kiss-on-second-aussie-date-after-her-rival-hannah-ann-is-spotted-alone/

Yup. So, Madi does meet the parents as does HS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:33 am

heart wrote:Wasn't Peter wearing that shirt during the scene with his mom saying "don't let her go"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weVm122ddUI&t=568s

If you look at the 1:58 mark on this video, you can see Peter with the shirt on talking to his parents.  Comparing that video to the pictures the sun released (source up top in the quote), then you can see the shirts are matching IMO.  Both shirts have that little button on the back of his collar.  His shirt is brighter in the photos because it was sunny out, versus in the video where they're inside with lights.  Looks like this is Madison meeting the parents.  And the fact that Hannah Ann's article was posted yesterday, she must have been first.

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:21 pm

Interesting the article says they "look comfortable" and Madi is "a clear favourite" since IMO her body language is very defensive and Pete looks pissed.  

And yesterday's article with the pics of Hannah said she looked "miserable" when IMO she looked happier than Madi and just annoyed at being papped.  

The Sun is clearly projecting a certain narrative here, which doesn't align with the pics IMO, which tells me they are probably in bed with TPTB.

Seems to me like they're setting viewers/readers up to expect an easy win for Madi, and hoping people will be shocked by the "dramatic ending". Rolling Eyes

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 BRtoVaj

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 UGt5JBA

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 UVgPl9t

Source

Anyway yes, shirt is the same. Hugesmile

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 6tfvI7f

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:34 pm

I've been trying to find that red building they're in front of. Do you think it's them walking around town or them about to walk into the house/hotel where the family is staying?

heart

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:39 pm

Bobette wrote:Interesting the article says they "look comfortable" and Madi is "a clear favourite" since IMO her body language is very defensive and Pete looks pissed.  

And yesterday's article with the pics of Hannah said she looked "miserable" when IMO she looked happier than Madi and just annoyed at being papped.  

The Sun is clearly projecting a certain narrative here, which doesn't align with the pics IMO, which tells me they are probably in bed with TPTB.

Seems to me like they're setting viewers/readers up to expect an easy win for Madi, and hoping people will be shocked by the "dramatic ending". Rolling Eyes

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 BRtoVaj

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 UGt5JBA

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 UVgPl9t

Source

Anyway yes, shirt is the same. Hugesmile

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 6tfvI7f

Source: Episode 1 Season Preview

I don't see pissed nor comfortable.

I see sadness and he kisses her head.  He is being protective like.

heart wrote:I've been trying to find that red building they're in front of. Do you think it's them walking around town or them about to walk into the house/hotel where the family is staying?

Yeah, that's a good question! How long does the MTP last?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:17 pm

Neither Maddy or Peter look happy in those pictures.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:19 pm

On IG there are more than just those 3 pics and they look happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Can you tell where they are? Is it a residence and not a hotel?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:29 pm

atem wrote:Can you tell where they are?  Is it a residence and not a hotel?

I’m not sure if you were asking about the happier pics but it looks like Peter is walking Madi out to the van. When at the van there are shots of her smiling. Unfortunately no idea what the place is they are leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Yes, she looks much happier in some of the other pics in the article.  She's got a great big smile in a couple of them.  

I wonder if some of them were taken when she arrived and some were taken after the date and she was leaving...

Happy to see him to begin their time together then sad to be leaving him after it was over.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:28 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:Yes, she looks much happier in some of the other pics in the article.  She's got a great big smile in a couple of them.  

I wonder if some of them were taken when she arrived and some were taken after the date and she was leaving...

Happy to see him to begin their time together then sad to be leaving him after it was over.

IMO

Totally agree. They look very comfortable IMO they also look somewhat strained and my guess is that the whole process at this point is just about getting the best of them and they are tired of having to wait and pretend. (Colton and others have said the ending dates like this are SO HARD , because they know who they want to be with and they just want the whole process to be over. The one thing that's for certain is these two are so natural with each other and cannot keep their hands off each other no matter where they are and that's a sign to me that they are both very much into each other. The question now is will they continue to feel this way once filming ends and can they make it in the real world., that remains to be seen. Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 28 4256136633 jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 66 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 47 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life