SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:51 pm

Drama queen are overwhelming, overreacting and over the top. Imo

He still lived with his parents at 29. She see him as a irresponsible kid, not as a man ready to build a family. I think she was afraid he would become a zealous Christian and maybe move away from LA. Imo

HA probably reinsured all the check marks such living in LA, loving unconditionally, career oriented while her son remains pilot, etc imo and even maybe offer her to stay in their home......

Not such thing with Madison who lives far away, charity events maybe in Africa or else, away from friends, etc imo

Mommy Peter thought selfishly and not like a mom happy to let her child fly. Imo

I think peter is very aware of dama queen momma and he learned to hide the man from the son.

Since he is a pleaser, he probably picked HA... but his heart was Madi. Imo

I think the SC looks hubby consoling his drama wife, so I tend that she was upset he didn’t propose. Imo

My take is that he dated HA. CH organized a meeting (madi in car) and after this meeting, Peter broke up with HA (I am so sorry). Imo

If madi changed her mind, no way peter will let her go. He will be ready to accept everything, every compromise. Imo

In order to “erase” the past and his “sins” of sleeping with another or 2 another, imo, the only thing peter may think is to propose to Madison. Imo

Still think it is stupid if live proposal. I expect an announcement he is moving in Atlanta.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by USAGold Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:59 pm

HEA wrote:Drama queen are overwhelming, overreacting and over the top. Imo

He still lived with his parents at 29. She see him as a irresponsible kid, not as a man ready to build a family. I think she was afraid he would become a zealous Christian and maybe move away from LA. Imo

HA probably reinsured all the check marks such living in LA, loving unconditionally, career oriented while her son remains pilot, etc imo and even maybe offer her to stay in their home......

Not such thing with Madison who lives far away, charity events maybe in Africa or else, away from friends, etc imo

Mommy Peter thought selfishly and not like a mom happy to let her child fly. Imo

I think peter is very aware of dama queen momma and he learned to hide the man from the son.

I think the SC looks hubby consoling his drama wife, so I tend that she was upset he didn’t propose. Imo

My take is that he dated HA. CH organized a meeting (madi in car) and after this meeting, Peter broke up with HA (I am so sorry). Imo

If madi changed her mind, no way peter will let her go. He will be ready to accept everything, every compromise. Imo

In order to “erase” the past and his “sins” of sleeping with another or 2 another, imo, the only thing peter may think is to propose to Madison. Imo

Still think it is stupid if live proposal. I expect an announcement he is moving in Atlanta.

JMO

I think you have made all valid probable points. We shall see!!
Love needs to conquer!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:19 pm

HEA wrote:Drama queen are overwhelming, overreacting and over the top. Imo

JMO

You worded it very well in the highlighted. If Madison will take him back, he will do anything for her, including moving to a suburb of Atlanta to be near her. I very highly doubt that you will see a proposal, though if she takes him back, he will have a smile from ear to ear.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:35 pm

@HEA excellent post. Wanted to add the post recently made by Peter about the sunset in Atlanta never getting old. (Correct if im wrong) but believe it was Atlanta. Maybe a hint he is moving there.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:49 pm

I think Peter’s family has Beastie Boys on repeat giggling

You gotta fight for your right to PAR-TY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:56 pm

I would like to add about the i am so sorry...

At MTP he didn’t apologize for sleeping with HA and/or VF. He was not emotional. Upset and annoyed but not emotional 

However the segment where we see him with big dark circles, decomposed and genuinely upset.. is not a reaction of a guy who is rejected imo but a guy who is rejecting and know he is hurting this person  deeply.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life