SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:11 am

atem wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Rest of the screencaps. No caps of Madi having a LCD night portion. Also Peter is wearing that pink plaid shirt during Madison's LCD.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QXqfZFkzz/

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree510
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree509
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree508
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree513
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree511
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree512
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree514
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree515
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree516
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree519
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree517
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree518
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree522
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree520
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree521
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree523
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree524
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree525
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree528
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree527
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree526
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree529
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree531
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree530
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree534
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree532
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree533
Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Scree535

I'm thinking Barb ends up saying he should be with HS and Madi thinks it just won't work with both sets of parents having doubts about them working out.  Madi leaves, due to thinking HS is the better fit?

Someone on Reddit said that is what happens. Madi leaves at LCD. Hannah Ann finds out she is the only girl left at FRC, so she leaves because she believes Peter loves Madi more and she doesn't want to be second choice, or wants to feel chosen or something. Barb tells Peter to go get HA. Peter has some sought of wake up call about Hannah Ann (something maybe like Des did with Chris?). Chases HA down says sorry and asks for chance. They decided to date.

IMO This would shock the hell outta me because i feel like SHV proof points more towards Madi. Can it be over already laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Someone on Reddit said that is what happens.  Madi leaves at LCD. Hannah Ann finds out she is the only girl left at FRC, so she leaves because she believes Peter loves Madi more and she doesn't want to be second choice, or wants to feel chosen or something. Barb tells Peter to go get HA. Peter has some sought of wake up call about Hannah Ann (something maybe like Des did with Chris?). Chases HA down says sorry and asks for  chance. They decided to date
Another reddit poster said Pete wants to propose to Hannah Ann at ATFR. This has got to be the craziest most unpredictable season ever JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:02 am

jen689 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Someone on Reddit said that is what happens.  Madi leaves at LCD. Hannah Ann finds out she is the only girl left at FRC, so she leaves because she believes Peter loves Madi more and she doesn't want to be second choice, or wants to feel chosen or something. Barb tells Peter to go get HA. Peter has some sought of wake up call about Hannah Ann (something maybe like Des did with Chris?). Chases HA down says sorry and asks for  chance. They decided to date
Another reddit poster said Pete wants to propose to Hannah Ann at ATFR. This has got to be the craziest most unpredictable season ever JMO

Re the bolded: I don’t think Barb is talking about HA. Peter is wearing the blue shirt on both Madi’s MTP and when Barb says “Don’t let her go”. Barb also makes a comment about God so it seems to me she is talking about Madi but Madi probably hasn’t left the show yet because we know she has a LCD. Peter and Madi don’t seem solid at the MTP from the preview and tabloid photos, so Barb can probably see that and doesn’t want Peter to lose Madi. Madi already knows the Webers and so they may be leaning in her favor at this time. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliforniaGirl Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:17 am

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 90a29310

This is at the AIR BNB in Los Angeles, and is designed to LOOK like Australia.

The couch and coffee table are an exact match

https://abnb.me/fTGGpyC5x4

CaliforniaGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:36 am

jen689 wrote:

Engagement to Hannah ? if that's the case then they really hid the love story because I didn't see it with Hannah as much as I saw it with Madison. This is crazy, crazy . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:40 am

@CaliforniaGirl Thanks for confirming! I said that earlier when I saw the S/Cs. It had to be the same place as the ‘ I’m so sorry’ .
Most likely to HA IMO.
The puzzle pieces are falling into place now. yes

Copied from my earlier post :

Post by Astrobach Yesterday at 7:38 pm

How about those 3 last caps where he is wearing the shirt without collar and 4 buttons, are taken from the Agoura Hills Airbnb place? Would the decor fit? They could have fabric that is sort of like that to make us think he is in Australia. If the sad profile IS the driveway goodbye, then, him inside on the couch is in the same house IMO.

Thanks @CaliforniaGirl for providing inside view of the house! Team work! :yes:
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:47 am

CaliforniaGirl wrote:Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 90a29310

This is at the AIR BNB in Los Angeles, and is designed to LOOK like Australia.

The couch and coffee table are an exact match

https://abnb.me/fTGGpyC5x4

FANTASTIC catch CaliforniaGirl Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 1710264613
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:53 am

Question now is. Did we ever have times sleuthed when both HA and Peter were offline at the same time? I didn’t think so.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:57 am

So, I am horrible at capturing screen shots to post, but if you watch the preview, Peter's dad's shirt when he is talking to Madi, can be seen at the edge when his mom is having the meltdown so to speak.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by kjcarter91 Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:02 am

Also, when looking back at the conversation at the location back in the states, I don't think that is Madi because she always has a part in her hair that goes pretty far back. If you look at the picture closely, there isn't a part. Maybe they both leave and that is him telling HA he isn't choosing her and that's why he is so sorry.

kjcarter91

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:07 am

When did HS sister stop following him?  Not that is a total clue.  I wish there were ways to find out when that place was rented out.

It could be Madi.  I wish we could tell when places were rented out.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:33 pm

gabriele wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Re the bolded: I don’t think Barb is talking about HA. Peter is wearing the blue shirt on both Madi’s MTP and when Barb says “Don’t let her go”. Barb also makes a comment about God so it seems to me she is talking about Madi but Madi probably hasn’t left the show yet because we know she has a LCD. Peter and Madi don’t seem solid at the MTP from the preview and tabloid photos, so Barb can probably see that and doesn’t want Peter to lose Madi. Madi already knows the Webers and so they may be leaning in her favor at this time. jmo

My take on mom's comment is that Peter has relayed to them that Madison is having doubts because of what happened during the week of FSD's. I also think his parents realized that she was the one he has fallen for and mom just got overexcited in telling him to "work hard" for what you want.  Heck we know that his mom gets overly excited about anything to do with her son.  Remember her reaction to HB's 4 times comment??? Mom loved it.  She doesn't hesitate to show how she feels.

I feel the comment has been used in promotion by TPTB to mislead the viewing public from the beginning of its airing and that it has nothing to do with the Madison self-elimination.

Also, I fully believe Madison's MTP was the 2nd date and the lead usually sits down with the family after they have met both finalists.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 66 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - S/Caps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
cheriee
kmick0890
blueblues
11minny
Fan4life