SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MsBuckingham Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:28 am

Victoria F. has a lot of issues and she seems like a horrible person all around but ultimately what really angered me the most is what she said about Madison in the preview 'she gave him an ultimatum and that's disgusting.'

I don't care who you choose to be with the lead or how you choose to manipulate him, don't talk about other women's choices about their bodies this way. The Bachelor has always been hard to watch because of how the producers always seem to relish showing women fighting with other women and it makes me nauseous.
MsBuckingham
MsBuckingham

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lightredemption Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:20 am

I'm really curious about several aspects of this episode:

- why has there never been even a glimpse of the daytime portion of Madi's date? Is this after she's heard about him sleeping with the other girls so she says she just wants to meet him in the evening?
- does Madi self-eliminate in the evening at the end of their date? (the shot her crying in his arms and the shot of her walking away)
- and if so, how does that play out at the RC? Is it just Victoria and Hannah Ann and he gives... one rose to Hannah Ann and... what?
- or does Madison show up at the RC and self-eliminate after being given a rose/refuses the rose point blank?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:38 am

That is Madi, but I think the sobbing was of someone else.  The way Madi had her hands on her face didn't indicate sobbing to me. But, maybe I am wrong.  She hasn't sobbed.  She does the silent tears thing.

We won't know what happened, because RS said he won't be able to answer those questions and that is why he didn't post anything about it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:49 am

The Sun released some photos from Madison’s FSD.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/418020/the-bachelor-peter-weber-kissing-madison-prewett-australia-date-finals/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunustwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1582035319

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:40 pm

everly wrote:The Sun released some photos from Madison’s FSD.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/418020/the-bachelor-peter-weber-kissing-madison-prewett-australia-date-finals/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunustwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1582035319

Thanks so much. I sure wish we knew what date this was taken.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:38 pm

lightredemption wrote:I'm really curious about several aspects of this episode:

- why has there never been even a glimpse of the daytime portion of Madi's date? Is this after she's heard about him sleeping with the other girls so she says she just wants to meet him in the evening?
- does Madi self-eliminate in the evening at the end of their date? (the shot her crying in his arms and the shot of her walking away)
- and if so, how does that play out at the RC? Is it just Victoria and Hannah Ann and he gives... one rose to Hannah Ann and... what?
- or does Madison show up at the RC and self-eliminate after being given a rose/refuses the rose point blank?

Adding the question
- did Victoria know Madi gave Peter an ultimatum because Madi told her or was VF making an assumption?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:47 pm

I don't think Madi leaves next week. RS doesn't think Victoria will even be eliminated until part 1 of the finale and we know Madi is in the F2 so that won't happen til the finale most likely
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:55 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I don't think Madi leaves next week. RS doesn't think Victoria will even be eliminated until part 1 of the finale and we know Madi is in the F2 so that won't happen til the finale most likely

How do we know Madi is F2?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:56 pm

lightredemption wrote:I'm really curious about several aspects of this episode:

To answer your first question...
Maybe TPTB didn’t show much of Madi’s FD because they want the casual viewer to think that she leaves after her convo with her that happened after the F4 RC
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:19 pm

Does anyone here really think Madi ( or any woman) could trust Peter after all of this? He gives in to his urges very quickly and he flies all over the world with all the temptations out there. I am reading all your posts. I watched Madison's dates and will watch the ending. The rest you are filling in for me. Thanks- can not take all the producer led drama. Filtering out the truth or any actual romance is to stressful a way to spend my time.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:23 pm

just me wrote:Does anyone here really think Madi ( or any woman) could trust Peter  after all of this? He gives in to his urges very quickly and he flies all over the world with all the temptations out there. I am reading all your posts. I watched Madison's dates and will watch the ending. The rest you are filling in for me. Thanks- can not take all the producer led drama. Filtering out the truth or any actual romance is to stressful a way to spend my time.

Heck no.  I think how he has acted during the group dates would be enough for me not to trust him. I think he would for sure cheat.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:27 pm

BACHELOR NATION HAS BEEN WAITING FOR THIS NIGHT!
PETER’S SEARCH FOR HIS SOUL MATE DRAWS TO A CLOSE AS HE SWEEPS
THE FINAL THREE WOMEN AWAY FOR FANTASY OVERNIGHT DATES,
TRAVELING TO AUSTRALIA’S GOLD COAST ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF
ABC’S ‘THE BACHELOR,’ MONDAY, FEB. 24

Sizzling Passion Sparks Gripping Drama and Controversy as
Peter Attempts to Follow His Heart
“2409” – When we last left Peter after the rose ceremony, Madison seizes her last opportunity to talk to him before the fantasy suites and presents him with a dilemma that will impact all his relationships. Where does that leave their relationship and Peter’s connections with the other remaining women? For the first time ever, the final three women – Hannah Ann, Madison and Victoria F. – all will be living together in one hotel suite. Peter faces a real predicament as he tries to navigate Madison’s challenge. Hannah Ann and the handsome pilot explore the Gold Coast’s beautiful beaches by day and get serious at night. Peter and Victoria F., who surprisingly survived a disastrous hometown date, share a romantic helicopter ride to breathtaking Morans Falls, but can Victoria F. stop getting in her own way of happiness? After an agonizing week of waiting, Madison finally gets her chance to fully open up to Peter, but how will she react when she finds out about his other two dates? Find out on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEB. 24 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed next day on demand and on Hulu.
For the first time ever, the final three women are living together. What could possibly go wrong?  Plenty! Hannah Ann and Peter jet ski around the Gold Coast’s famous beaches. She reassures him by promising to always be there for him no matter what happens. He is confident of her feelings for him and finds himself falling in return, but will they take their relationship to next level?
After a shocking hometown date that ended without Peter meeting her family, Victoria F. is on the brink of another meltdown. Will Peter be able to pull her back from another disaster and could this be the turning point in their relationship they need to draw closer together and make it to the fantasy suite?
Peter is hoping to get past the roadblock Madison has thrown up with her personal demand. The couple is challenged to climb the outside of one of the tallest residential buildings in the world. Frightened, Madison feels safe and secure in Peter’s arms and realizes he may be the one. But will her principles outweigh the love she feels? Will Peter lose her?
The three remaining women are the following:
Hannah Ann, 23, a model from Knoxville, TN
Madison, 23, a foster parent recruiter from Auburn, AL
Victoria F., 26, a medical sales representative from Virginia Beach, VA

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-2409-2-24/

Order they are showing is Hannah Ann, Victoria, Madison. Looks like a tbc episode either finishes when Madi finds out he had sex with the others or during her FS. Looks like Madi gets the trill seeking fsd.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana