SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:35 pm

HavaDrPepper wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:
HavaDrPepper wrote:
atem wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Billysmom wrote:No wonder she was hurt by his choices.

But she still didn't say it back. She has yet to reciprocate the feelings. At this point all F3 have usually told the lead how they feel. She says " I have so much I want to say to you" but she never says it and Peter made that clear after their talk in the hanger that Victoria and Hannah both told them how they feel about him but Madison hasen't. Before hometowns when they had their date and she said it was getting hard for her he asked her "WHY" and she still didn't tell him she only said "because I see a future with you " That's not telling him that she loves him or what he needs and expects to hear from her at this point. jmo

I think she told him on the building and it was cut.  I could have sworn she said she never told someone she loved them before when the met for the dinner portion?

There is a transcript of the dinner conversation on reddit but due to the rules here I cannot bring it or the link to it over.

I'm reading it and I don't see where she actually says that she loves him but she does say that she was sorry that she didn't show more of her heart in the conversation after the rose ceremony.  Later on she does tell him that he is worth it and she is still fighting to get through it.

For me a more important phrase she said is the one about " to say yes to an engagement and continuing to move forward if you have slept with the other women".  IMO, she is not saying that she cannot continue to explore a relationship with him but that she just cannot say yes to an engagement at this time.  She then goes on to explain that she just can't wrap her mind around the fact that he could propose to her having been intimate with someone less than 2 weeks before that (my paraphrasing of her words).

IMO, just my take on some things.

@HaveaDrPepper
I so, so, so get where she’s coming from and who she is. However, he’s a single guy, accustomed to freedom and IMO a certifiable horn dog who I actually think had sex with both VF AND HA.
He scares me...because more and more Peter looks to my seasoned eye like that guy who LOVES HIS WIFE, LOVES HIS FAMILY, LOVES HIS LIFE but, has what he hopes will be an inconsequential roll in the hay with some chick who catches his eye on a flight, in an airport, in another city, now and again. She won’t know for sure for some time if he gets smarter but, if I had to bet more than a dollar - he is that guy who compartmentalizes beautifully and she’s no fool so, I’m scared for them. All IMO.

I hear ya.  I would like it to work out for them because deep down I do think they could be good together. Other couples that nobody ever pictured together have made it.  But... I don't think he is quite in that mind space that he would need for that just yet.

At this time, if they are still together, I hope it is just a getting-to-know-you-dating relationship and that Madison sticks to her true self and take things slow, just like she told him on her first date.  If an engagement would come, I also hope they don't rush into marriage.  She is still young and he's not over the hill yet.

In the end though, I don't have high hopes of this relationship lasting til the end of 2020.

IMO

@HaveaDrPepper
I agree with you 100%. It is my hope Madi will run and keep running. Otherwise, I sincerely hope this is the last time she will have to endure that regretful, tearful, handsome, earnest face. Men like Peter are so infuriating mainly because they are usually so perfect and wonderful in every way except one. Good for Madi she already knows that one flaw is one too many for her. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:58 pm

https://twitter.com/people/status/1232667597159747585?s=20

Bringing this over from SHV thread. IMO - With Madison's feelings about intimacy and inexperience with love,( their relationship, if they are together, has got to be somewhat challenged with the airing of the season and FSD) do you think Peter would attend a party where HB is in attendance? JMO, but I can't imagine Madison would be comfortable with that.

On Bachelor Tea IG there is a video : https://www.instagram.com/p/B88L-IjHsZV/ (2nd slide) . Hannah there with HG coming up behind him, but in the back ground someone is calling Peter. Seems like he was in a close proximity of her given the volume in the room. He was not in any SM tags that night. Think it is interesting that he posed for the People photo. ? But absent from SM.
No, I don't think HB and PW will end up together.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:17 pm

If they're trying to have a healthy, honest relationship then I assume Madison can handle the very regular concept of two exes being in the same room (along with loads of other people.) If she can't then they're off to a very bad start imo
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:22 pm

lightredemption wrote:If they're trying to have a healthy, honest relationship then I assume Madison can handle the very regular concept of two exes being in the same room (along with loads of other people.) If she can't then they're off to a very bad start imo

Didn't Madi comment on some Instagram picture that had HB and a mutual friend (of HB and Madi) in it? Madi followed VF and HS before they followed her back.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:25 pm

lightredemption wrote:If they're trying to have a healthy, honest relationship then I assume Madison can handle the very regular concept of two exes being in the same room (along with loads of other people.) If she can't then they're off to a very bad start imo

IMO Madison is nowhere near that immature. She’s more confident and smart than most. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:35 pm

IMO Hannah Brown is no threat to anyone when it comes to Peter. The two of them were such contrived, engineered foolishness I am not about to fall for that manufactured drama. You have to draw the line at some stupid manipulation, sometime. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Peter posting then deleting that morning after FSD in bed pic of himself and Hannah Ann in his IG story is a much more challenging thing than attending an engagement party that his ex is at. JMO
The party was an event in honor of his friend; the pic post just kinda a weird choice to post.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette I can only imagine. I know exactly what they are going through and suprised they found one so quick, that's why I asked. I copied your post in the viewing link thread for those that are interested. I've been receiving several inquiries about it, so I appreciate being kept up to date. Smiley TY

Almost sorted...

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:57 pm

I did say that Madison might not be comfortable with them being together at the same party.
That was stated poorly.  
My real thought was most bachelors tip toe around trying to protect their F1 and don't do anything to feed rumors.  The HB storyline was too played at the beginning - did not make me feel like he was protecting anything or anyone. They normally protect their love story. @notarose posting the IG pic was telling as well.
I think Madison is confident and mature as well.  The only lack of confidence I see is in a relationship with a man who is so different from the man she wants for her life.  I also agree that the HB PW train is done.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana