SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:20 pm

Looks like he's been to Australia, August 2013.

Credit: @Peter Weber

pilot_pete
Verified
Aussie land with these cool cats #operahouse #manlybeach #bluemountains #sydney #747s #cackpit @kristenrandol @courtneygermz

https://www.instagram.com/p/cw-QRDvXiN/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:07 am

jen689 wrote:
Emeralds wrote:In the Build interview around 22:00 Peter mentions a "magical moment" and someplace he always wanted to visit with some "iffy" stuff tied to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmN3QXOaAUQ
Pete says he's "always wanted to go to this place and see this specific thing my entire life" I think it's Morans Falls which is his date with Victoria  JMO

I think he is talking about Ayers Rock/Uluru. I think that would be "magical".  Is that near Alice Springs? Was that where the LCD/Final Rose ceremony took place?
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:13 am

@Stacia620

That is what I was thinking as well.  From the screen caps and photos posted of the area, it does look pretty magical and we know that is a location.  From the 3 FSD's, IMO they are in awesome areas but not what I would consider magical.  I mean, IMO, a beach is a beach and a forest/water falls can be found many places (Costa Rica for one where they already were this season). Then the high rise in a city... only thing magical there is how high you go.

But the Ayers Rock/Uluru is unique.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:51 am

@HavaDrPepper yes, and it is a sacred site, protected as well so not many can see it or parts of it are not accessible to everyone if I am correct. One of our Australian fellow poster can comment but I know @Bobette has brought up that subject before in the earlier threads.
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:03 am

Arghhhh of course! I forget they go to Uluru!!! It is absolutely heavenly especially night time the stars in the sky seem endless
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:02 am

The FRC looked like it took place in a hot, barren area. Did not look romantic to me.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:28 am

atem wrote:The FRC looked like it took place in a hot, barren area. Did not look romantic to me.

I think its basically been sleuthed to around the area of Ooramina Station. And yes, it’s hot and barren.

As for the Uluru area for LCDs....I’m guessing someone got sunrise over Uluru and maybe a camel ride and someone else got sunset with possible the Field of Lights. All of it would be very romantic. Very interesting that we haven’t seen any shots of LCDs...
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaSez Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:36 am

I wish they'd something similar to where Sasha proposed to Sam Frost during her Bachelorette AU season. That was beyond gorgeous and romantic rather than this dusty barren setting.

https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Interview-Bachelorette-Sam-Frost-October-2015-38857554

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:44 am

atem wrote:The FRC looked like it took place in a hot, barren area. Did not look romantic to me.

But it was the date that was magical, not the FRC.  And, we are only seeing a small portion of it in previews including nothing from the LCD's.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:57 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Looks like he's been to Australia, August 2013.

Credit: @Peter Weber

pilot_pete
Verified
Aussie land with these cool cats #operahouse #manlybeach #bluemountains #sydney #747s #cackpit @kristenrandol @courtneygermz

https://www.instagram.com/p/cw-QRDvXiN/

WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!! This is of producer Samantha naked (privates are covered with hands and hair, but still naked) and it looks similar to those pictures where Peter was. Do you think they went there? https://www.instagram.com/p/B8S0TYFHGNy/

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:02 am

I see VF commented.  Really, this show just grosses me out.  Where is it?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by heart Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:17 pm

atem wrote:I see VF commented.  Really, this show just grosses me out.  Where is it?

Becca K, Hannah Ann, and Arie also commented on it.  But I'm not sure where she is.  Either this was taken after filming and she went off and did her own thing, or maybe she did this at a spot they were filming. She seems to get naked a lot in her pictures.

Edit: that railing and background reminded me of where Peter was standing in that picture so I thought maybe it was a clue. Now looking again, Peter was at a metal railing, and there's a wooden railing behind her.

heart

Female Posts : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Feb 24th - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+54
USAGold
pikake
northernviewer
Crazylady29
Diana