SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doggoneit Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:42 am

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f446 Clarifying....not to the extent that Peter has been screwed with. It's like stockholm syndrome.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:13 am

Astrobach wrote:@bluwavz Thanks Blu!
It’s pretty horrible, when you think that CH, with a cold and emotionless grin, is listening and watching Peter breaking down like this as HE KNOWS FULL WELL HE is part of the decision makers that provoked that very crisis by staging the girls living together AND choosing the order of the dates. That’s is VILE IMO . How can Peter be watching this now and NOT see the light...? How can he trust them? duh
JMO

I have seen some dumb dudes on this show, but Peter has got to be the dumbest yet, IMO.  I cannot stand CH.

This is like the clip between Madi and Peter's night time portion. Way chopped up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:58 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1234490246001254400/photo/1

RS has a tweet from a contestant that was dismissed due to his age. Everything about his tweet leads me to believe that Madi was going to be the Bachelorette. I don't know that this guy knew who the lead was for sure but he's trying to get to know "a lady from Auburn"
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:10 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1234490246001254400/photo/1

RS has a tweet from a contestant that was dismissed due to his age. Everything about his tweet leads me to believe that Madi was going to be the Bachelorette. I don't know that this guy knew who the lead was for sure but he's trying to get to know "a lady from Auburn"

I wouldn't put anything past them. They are evil. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Im excited to see the rose ceremony tonight but thats pretty much it, with these ladies I know WTA is gonna be a yelling messs
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Interesting how CH nod's his head yes while Peter is talking and before he finishes his sentence.

Also, all those caps that showed one rose on the podium, around :51 you can clearly see the other rose. We knew that but just an example of how I don't trust everything I see. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Hmmm... He still seems to think that he could meet Madi.  He seems like a nice guy actually (from his Instagram).  Seems his Dad or granddad had some type of really bad health issue and passed away around Christmas.

Last edited by atem on Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:27 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1234490246001254400/photo/1

OHH Chile that guy is DEF talking about Madison, basketball emoji and all hehehe I mean shoot your shot and all but how awkward to say this publicly if Madi is with Peter laugh out loud
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Welp, now we know why they tried so hard to mess with Madi/Peter. I think the original story line was to edit Madi as the clear favorite & then make her the sympathetic figure after FS. Peter was very clear that he hadn't made up his mind by that week. IMO, he did nothing wrong by being intimate with someone else. It's also fine if Madi considers that a deal breaker for her. I wonder if TPTB were hoping that Peter/Madi would split up, but instead they've grown closer?

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Emeralds wrote:Welp, now we know why they tried so hard to mess with Madi/Peter. I think the original story line was to edit Madi as the clear favorite & then make her the sympathetic figure after FS. Peter was very clear that he hadn't made up his mind by that week. IMO, he did nothing wrong by being intimate with someone else. It's also fine if Madi considers that a deal breaker for her. I wonder if TPTB were hoping that Peter/Madi would split up, but instead they've grown closer?

Could explain why Chris seems suddenly harsh against Madi as well as her Pinterest quotes that seem to indicate going through struggles but ending up on top.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:50 pm

Emeralds wrote:Welp, now we know why they tried so hard to mess with Madi/Peter. I think the original story line was to edit Madi as the clear favorite & then make her the sympathetic figure after FS. Peter was very clear that he hadn't made up his mind by that week. IMO, he did nothing wrong by being intimate with someone else. It's also fine if Madi considers that a deal breaker for her. I wonder if TPTB were hoping that Peter/Madi would split up, but instead they've grown closer?

That's why CH stays so close in touch with these people during and after filming , he makes them believe he's their friend , he calls them, meets them for dinner ,gets close enough to them and their families to gain their trust and then reports back to the big bosses. They screwed Colton, Hannah and now Peter. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:01 pm

It would explain the 'Bleeding Love' lyrics he said on some interview he would use to explain this season or whatever.

It's worse with Peter, because he LIVES close to Chris and is in contact with Julie all the time.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91