SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dee Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:38 am

Beef between Lexi and Shiann?? laugh out loud laugh out loud Must be their audition for BIP.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:42 am

The show wants VF on BIP and gave her the kiss up edit. What a bunch of BS. Kelley not invited? WTH?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:07 am

atem wrote:The show wants VF on BIP and gave her the kiss up edit.  What a bunch of BS.  Kelley not invited?  WTH?

They are probably afraid that she would out them and afraid that her father and brothers are lawyers too. laugh out loud laugh out loud I think it's terrible that she wasen't invited because I thought all of them were under contract to attend unless they had a medical issue of something of family importance. I guess they nixed that rule now too and it's invitation based. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:08 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Looks like the taping just wrapped since spoilers are starting to come out now. All of the following is courtesy of bachelornationspoilers IG story:

- Kelley was not there
- Victoria was in the hot seat and apologised to Peter (didn't clarify if it was VF or VP, but I assume VF)
- Rachel hosted a segment about online bullying
- There was a big argument between Lexi and Shiann
- Ashley I was there and gave Kelsey a bottle of champagne

ETA:

- Savannah confronted Victoria P about the Alayah drama
- "A lot of the finale drama surrounds Hannah Ann (I don't have any more details on that)" - direct quote.  question

I wonder if this is because she slept with Peter on her FS?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:09 am

@Jolena I don't think it's ever been a contractual obligation to attend the Tell All. I know Wes skipped it on Jillian's season. I don't think Bentley was at Ashley's either (someone CMIIW).

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:16 am

@Hawaii Girl I don't think they are contractually obligated. I remember Frank (Ali's season) didn't go to his ATFR. Elyse from Colton's season didn't attend hers because she was at her friend's wedding. I think most of them, although given a villain edit, may choose to attend these tapings just to play ball with TPTB in hopes of a redemption edit on BIP.

Last edited by dee on Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 22, 2020 1:19 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:@Jolena I don't think it's ever been a contractual obligation to attend the Tell All. I know Wes skipped it on Jillian's season. I don't think Bentley was at Ashley's either (someone CMIIW).

You could be right but I always thought it was because it would always come out that the ones that weren't there weren't for a reason, and I always thought all the contestants were invited. Things changed alot with this franchise over the years too so IDK
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:53 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Looks like the taping just wrapped since spoilers are starting to come out now. All of the following is courtesy of bachelornationspoilers IG story:

- Kelley was not there
- Victoria was in the hot seat and apologised to Peter (didn't clarify if it was VF or VP, but I assume VF)
- Rachel hosted a segment about online bullying
- There was a big argument between Lexi and Shiann
- Ashley I was there and gave Kelsey a bottle of champagne

ETA:

- Savannah confronted Victoria P about the Alayah drama
- "A lot of the finale drama surrounds Hannah Ann (I don't have any more details on that)" - direct quote.  question

From the same spoiler account audience saw at least the f3 rose ceremony. Madison was hesitant to accept the rose but did.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:07 am

To me, it is really obvious that the show is dictating what Madi and HS are putting on Instagram as they have not even let the women put up pictures/stories from the after party.

Last edited by atem on Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:49 am

Jolena wrote:
Hawaii Girl wrote:@Jolena I don't think it's ever been a contractual obligation to attend the Tell All. I know Wes skipped it on Jillian's season. I don't think Bentley was at Ashley's either (someone CMIIW).

You could be right but I always thought it was because it would always come out that the ones that weren't there weren't for a reason, and I always thought all the contestants were invited. Things changed alot with this franchise over the years too so IDK

Think about this.  

How many contestants do they have on the season... between 25 and 30 each year.

How many contestants are sitting in those chairs at the WTA...  maybe 15-20.

TPTB pick and choose who they want in those seats. The night 1 eliminations are there because they were asked.  And, not everyone that makes it past night 1 or even the 2nd rose ceremony are invited.  Man Bun Mike was not at Becca's... he wanted to go but wasn't invited (I was so disappointed). He left week 4 yet Clay who left the same week was there.

In the long run, the tell all is the audition for these girls to go on BIP.  And, for the guys, the early eliminations that make the tell all had already filmed BIP (Grocery Store Joe) or have a beef with one of the guys that went much farther (Jordan-Kamil from Becca's season).

IMO, TPTB just don't like Kelley for some reason.  IMO she stayed out of the drama in the house and of course, TPTB are all about drama.  So she was expendable.  I don't look for her to be on BIP either and good for her.  She doesn't need them.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:37 am

Is there any scoop about Victoria F from the WTA? The Victoria apologizing I think would be VP. Peter has been pretty vocal about being disappointed that she bold faced lied to him and that created all of the Alayah drama.
I am so curious about what Peter and VF interaction looked like. The lead is always guarded and does not reveal much, but I wonder if we continue to see a subdued Peter?

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:09 pm

atem wrote:It's really obvious that the show is dictating what Madi and HS are putting on Instagram as they have not even let the women put up pictures/stories from the after party.

They where actually letting the women post at the ATFR afterparty at first but than Kiarra made the mistake of actually showing Victoria F in her stories and the producers got really strict with them. Don't know why they couldn't just tell them no stories of Victoria to avoid spoilers but they seemed to get put their foot down on all stories after that happen. All jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91