SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am

Everyone expects him to choose Madi. What if the big shocking thing he chooses Hannah. Lol

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:06 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Both girls are there for both dates.

What are the dates?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:07 am

mizzoufan wrote:Everyone expects him to choose Madi. What if the big shocking thing he chooses Hannah. Lol

Then I don't get what the 'love story' is?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:08 am

That promo made it seem like they both leave since Hannah Ann was getting frustrated with him/the process too
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:11 am

Do you guys think the part on the driveway will have more of a way to tell who it is? I know they made Madi cut her hair and HS got extensions.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:28 am

atem wrote:Do you guys think the part on the driveway will have more of a way to tell who it is?  I know they made Madi cut her hair and HS got extensions.

Maybe when SC's are put up on here maybe the sleuthers will be able to tell more.  Can someone bring over the video of that whole F3 ceremony and video of the previews.? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:54 am

I haven't watched any of this season yet, but since the weather is going to be lousy this week I thought I'd power watch and catch up before the finale... reading all the comments I don't know if I should waste my time!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:55 am

alwayscooking wrote:I haven't watched any of this season yet, but since the weather is going to be lousy this week I thought I'd power watch and catch up before the finale... reading all the comments I don't know if I should waste my time!

yea just pass on this season. I would say maybe watch if one of the girls was the new bachelorette but they are not so do your self a favor and don't waste your time.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Tue Mar 03, 2020 12:56 am

Also I just love rewatching the rose ceremony and to see him so nervous in giving Madi the rose afraid she would reject it and then him acting surprised that she didn't.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 am

Why are there no press interviews with VF?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:35 am

@notarose Good point! As usual, she’s hiding laugh out loud ( She’s shy in front of the cameras you know!)
I just can’t believe how confidently she LIED about the marriages she broke up, I was hoping someone would get up from the crowd ( a man even !) and say “ Hi Victoria, remember me? “ She is using the fact that these people do not want to be exposed and recognized, to her advantage. It’s full on evil IMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:43 am

Astrobach wrote:@notarose Good point! As usual, she’s hiding laugh out loud ( She’s shy in front of the cameras you know!)
I just can’t believe how confidently she LIED about the marriages she broke up, I was hoping someone would get up from the crowd ( a man even !) and say “ Hi Victoria, remember me? “ She is using the fact that these people do not want to be exposed and recognized, to her advantage. It’s full on evil IMO.

I find it curious that she was on the hot seat yet no one interviewed her afterward. Interviews of cast require tptb approval.
LOL what if she shows up as the something no one saw coming on the FRC day? Is there proof she left Australia before that date? Often the F2 and F3 fly home on the same day.
Not saying she leap frogs back into contention but if she appears again it might explain why she didn’t give interviews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 2nd (WTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+45
northernviewer
iamreal2u
alwayscooking
LoveDovez
kjcarter91