SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2020 7:18 pm

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1300920207263903749?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:44 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen11
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen12
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen13
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen14
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen15
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen16
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen17
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen18
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen19
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen20
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen21

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whe1o8sKbDs
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:12 pm

@bluwavz thanks!!

I'm counting 20? Some confusion to the left of the screen with an arm up, and someone in the back right? Might be production? I lightened it. Choose to see full size for a better view. Feel free to correct me!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whe1o8sKbDs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:13 pm

I did count 20 but there might be a guy's head under the last E on Bachelorette to the right of the raised arm. I think I see an ear on a guy looking at the guy next to him.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:15 am

So she's making out with Dale the first night? They look very comfortable and familiar with one another. Based on that I find it hard to believe they had zero contact with one another. I looks like they have been waiting to jump each others bones.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:38 am

Sprite wrote:So she's making out with Dale the first night? They look very comfortable and familiar with one another. Based on that I find it hard to believe they had zero contact with one another. I looks like they have been waiting to jump each others bones.

Reminds me of Rachel and Bryan’s first night kiss too...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 am

@bluwavz Whew! My screen is smokin' hot after looking at those pics! Bring it on!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:42 am

sdmom wrote:
Sprite wrote:So she's making out with Dale the first night? They look very comfortable and familiar with one another. Based on that I find it hard to believe they had zero contact with one another. I looks like they have been waiting to jump each others bones.

Reminds me of Rachel and Bryan’s first night kiss too...

Not for me. Bryan was the aggressor there and Rachel went with it. To me this looks like two people who know each other and have mutually been waiting for this a long time....not that I think they will admit that or if they do, they will downplay it. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:35 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@bluwavz thanks!!

I'm counting 20? Some confusion to the left of the screen with an arm up, and someone in the back right? Might be production? I lightened it. Choose to see full size for a better view. Feel free to correct me!

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu104

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whe1o8sKbDs

@GuardianAngel I see 22, with potentially others off to the left behind the couch...

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 UMR2Vk0

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:19 am

Some of those guys are looking around but Dale is looking directly at Clare. I’m so curious to know if they communicated before the show started filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 am

Your pic helps, @Bobette. I see 22 plus at least 2 more guys, one on the sofa and one in the middle right.

It does look like Clare and Dale are awfully close for just having met. It sure seems like they could have communicated pre-show even if they don’t admit it. Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:08 pm

@albean99 Ooooohh where on the couch?  I did some zooming and spotted two more hairlines at the back, so yeah at least 24 IMO.

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 HN2h3pM

ETA: Is this someone who's still sitting? Must have been a long night. laugh out loud

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 DR1Nua2
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890