SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel September 2nd 2020, 7:58 pm

@Bobette yes your s/cap was much better than mine. I didn't even see the guy behind the couch on the left.

So even 24, that's not the 30 that was expected?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette September 2nd 2020, 8:38 pm

All I can say is, if it's night 1 and the producers ask you to stand so far back for the group shot that the only visible part of you are three hairs on the top of your head, you might as well pack your bags and go home right then.  laugh out loud

Dale's position front and centre shows TPTB knew exactly what was up IMO and you can add me to the list of people who suspects they communicated pre-show, or at least that Clare stalked him HARD and liked what she saw.  

Her thirst for him is so obvious it's almost embarrassing.  TWT whether Dale's feelings are mutual/genuine. From the promos it seems they're going with a "Clare knew what she wanted and got it" take, but I remain skeptical...  

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 61rhhAE

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 C0UxCiw

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UxSEp1t

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 2nd 2020, 9:20 pm

Dale reminds me so much of Tyler C.: football, modeling, nonprofit work, SM influencer, very good looking and I get the sense Dale is a charmer as well. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite September 2nd 2020, 10:12 pm

giggling They must really be interested in Clare if they are still sitting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling September 7th 2020, 6:29 pm

I was wondering with the new promo (that is lightened) if someone with more skills than me can number the guys on the screen shots, so we can make a list of everyone that begins Clare’s part of the season. This new promo you can see so much better who’s there.

Thank you in advance Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 7th 2020, 7:12 pm

Something like this, @Dahling?

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 HA3dvmk

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IvjSwqe

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3NVG3mZ

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling September 7th 2020, 8:43 pm

@Bobette Yes! Thank you! I do think there are other screen grabs we can get from this promo. For example Uzomo & Jordan C. are in another one. I captured some, but don’t know how to add the numbers. Also there is a guy in the corner by Clare that is raising his glass and I think that is Ben, but all you can see is his hairline/hair and his hand which seems kind of blurred. The clinking glasses video there seems to be 5 guys you can make out. Can anybody see others? I see Garin, Blake Monar, Riley, Yosef, Ben S., and what looks like Brandon, but I’m not positive. Also I see Uzomo’s salmon jacket sleeve.

I’m just thinking if we make guesses and come to a consensus of all the guys we see on Clare’s night one, it would better tell us who might have been put on “hold” for Tayshia.

Last edited by Dahling on September 8th 2020, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling September 7th 2020, 9:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 IvjSwqe

Source

I’ll start.

1. ? - can’t see face (looks like a blue suit)
2. sitting?
3. Tyler C.
4. Blake Moynes
5. Chris C.
6. Jordan Chapman
7. guessing Zac C.? (maybe just a little scruff showing)
8. Ivan? or Karl?
9. Ed??
10. Riley
11. Demar
12. Dale
*there’s also another white guy behind Dale (in the first picture you can see him, which I forgot to include)
13. Jeremy
15. Page? or Jay? (hair is closely shaved/cut on sides)
16. Chasen
17. Robby
18. Jordan Manier
19. Garin
20. Blake Monar (or Mike, but I really think it’s Blake - we know he’s there)
21. Zack J.
22. Bennett
23. Brandon
24.(not numbered) Ben S. or maybe Page (Could that be tattoos on his hand?)

* so maybe 25 guys or some are not pictured. Uzoma, in the salmon jacket is in there somewhere. Also Yosef.

That’s all I got. Please feel free to correct me if you think I’m wrong.

Last edited by Dahling on September 9th 2020, 9:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 7th 2020, 9:44 pm

Salmon Jacket yes

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1JPwIvJ

Source

@Dahling if there are any other SCs you want numbers on just post them and I can drag them into Preview and do it for you; it's very easy Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling September 8th 2020, 1:44 am

[i deleted these photos, because I couldn’t find the source.]
These I altered a bit. The color is off, but it gives different angles of the guys.

Last edited by Dahling on September 9th 2020, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling September 8th 2020, 1:49 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9f93be10
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 636c0010
Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E188df10

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.etonline.com/bachelorette-promo-clare-crawley-says-she-sees-her-future-husband-on-night-one-exclusive-152525%3famp

These I did not adjust the color, they’re still a bit dark, but I left them as is. Sorry, but I’m only able to attach 3 photos at a time for some reason. I have more.

Last edited by Dahling on September 8th 2020, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette September 8th 2020, 2:09 am

@Dahling Oh right I thought you meant SCs from different parts of the trailer - since the guys are in the same positions as they are in the original numbered SC I'm not sure numbers are needed on those?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - SCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Topazgold
Jane Austen
KBiegs88
Amberly
kmick0890