SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MommaSez Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:42 pm

That champagne bottle placement is killing me!

MommaSez

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 pm

Is Peter’s big FRC smile for CH??? I think not.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:53 pm

Thanks @bluwavz !

laugh out loud So, they made sure they took a ‘ nice smiley’ photo of him before CH would ‘ break the news ‘ to him! And everything went to the dump...again! giggling
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeralds Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:19 pm

It seems like Madi may have left at her LCD. Perhaps Hannah Ann leaves right before the FRC, wanting Peter to get 'clarity' that she's really the one he wants before proposing to her. I do think the B&B clip is him letting Hannah Ann go...perhaps realizing that Hannah Ann was right to question where his heart truly was & saying his final goodbye before pursuing Madi. Supposedly we see Hannah Ann's backbone & the look on her face at F3RC indicated that she knew it was Madi for Peter.

Emeralds

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:23 pm

I’m so late to all if this but isn’t it possible that Hannah Ann left and Madi wasn’t sure about showing up to the FRC? And that’s what Chris was telling him with the “before you do this” speech? And also because I’m coming later to this and I asked it earlier in this thread but no one answered can somebody please explain what the virginity soundbite is that Madi didn’t give (hence CH being hard on her)?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:56 pm

@mblI can not see Ha leaving before the FRC on her own! She is all in JMO.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:13 pm

IMO There's no way both leave unless Peter told them he wasn't going propose and needed more time so they came up with this fake crap?

IMO The show wants an engagement, period.  Peter could easily convince HS she's final 1.  

I do know that Peter said he should have protected his heart more and that only points to Madi to me, because if it was HS, he would have said 'I should have been more clear on my feelings' or something like that.

The foreshadowing from Epi 7 in Peru all point to Madi bailing and breaking his heart. IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:33 pm

I think there's a lot still up in the air. IMO the FRC spoilers still don't really make sense. We have seen footage of Peter wandering around the desert wearing the same outfit as he has on his LCD with Madi. He's saying that he's heartbroken. IMO everything points to this being where Madi decides to leave. But then we have the FRC where it looks like he's ready to propose to someone. That's probably the main thing that confuses me. Was he actually going to propose to HA or does he still think Madi might show up? The one thing I know for sure from what CH and Peter have said, is that things change right up until the last second. From the screencaps IMO the break up we've seen in the US is with HA (I think the hairline matches her the most), but again we don't have anything concrete. I am very interested to see if Peter tells Madi he loves her during their LCD (if I was to guess it would be when he's pleading for her to stay). If RS does get the episode beforehand that's when we might get something more solid in terms of spoilers. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:03 pm

notarose wrote:
suzq wrote:@Chgohighlife. I think Madi went to Auburn University and then went to Highlands College for seminary.
Correct

She was also in a sorority at Auburn (Pi Phi,) and therefore would have had a normal college social life (mixers, parties, formals, fundraisers, greek life activities, etc.)
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:18 pm

I think Hannah Ann is walking towards Pete. That's why he has a big smile on his face JMO

bluwavz wrote:PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 154127_9963-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:39 pm

jen689 wrote:I think Hannah Ann is walking towards Pete. That's why he has a big smile on his face JMO

bluwavz wrote:PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 154127_9963-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
I think so too. My only question is would he have his suit coat unbutton?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:47 pm

Is the number underneath the true order of the photos? If so, then Chris comes after the smiling pics.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2