SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:27 am

Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:
gabriele wrote:Madi seems quite strong in her convictions. Part of her tagline on IG is “always stand up for what you believe in”. She hasn’t given us any reason to think that she is merely parroting her parents’ beliefs. She’s very intentional in how she lives. One does not remain a virgin at 23 when she’s had a serious long term boyfriend without a lot of strength. She’s traveled I believe twice to the developing world to do volunteer work and has lived on her own. She’s been on tv before. She’s had these experiences most people her age have not. She has goals and knows her purpose in life. Her goal of wanting to open an orphanage in the developing world is modeled after Katie Davis, a wonderful young woman who is doing just that. So I give Madi credit for knowing who she is. I just don’t see her as someone who doesn’t know her own mind or is so naive. jmo

She also attended a ministry college.
“ Prewett explained why she decided to attend Highlands College in the video, and Cosmopolitan recorded what she said in the video before it was taken down from public viewing.

My whole life I’ve been completely shut off to the idea of ministry. I loved the church, but I wanted to come to church and escape the weights and busyness of the world. I wanted to come to church and find rest and peace and comfort. And about three months ago, the Lord just spoke to me, and I had this revelation and realized in that moment what my God-given purpose was, and that’s ministry. In any way shape or form, I know that that is what the Lord has called me to do. I love my church, I serve at my church, I’m dedicated to my church, and I couldn’t think of any other seminary school that I’d rather go to. And I’m just hungry to learn more about God and about the church. That’s why I think Highlands College is the perfect fit for me.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/madison-prewett-bachelor/

"Until I kissed my prince Peter" cantstopl cantstopl PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 jk couldn't resist laugh out loud

Amen @Jolena
I agree also that we don’t know who Madi really is but, I’m standing by my original statement that she doesn’t either. I’m not at all convinced otherwise especially by high school quotes from her before she went to a religious college. She is even more sheltered than I thought because I mistakenly believed she attended School where her dad coaches. I see why she’s so attractive to Peter but, whether or not they are a fit depends largely on who they are today, outside her cloistered life and his indecisive confusion. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:32 am

@Chgohighlife. I think Madi went to Auburn University and then went to Highlands College for seminary.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:42 am

suzq wrote:@Chgohighlife. I think Madi went to Auburn University and then went to Highlands College for seminary.
Correct

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:42 am

suzq wrote:@Chgohighlife. I think Madi went to Auburn University and then went to Highlands College for seminary.

@suzq
You’re right. It says it there and I missed it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:45 am

Highlands College is a ministry training school connected to her church. It has some classes where you can get undergrad credit if you finish your bachelors at some specific college. There is no such thing as “seminary school” as Highlands College was referred to. She went to a different college, Auburn University I think, and majored in communications. She didn’t go to seminary. Seminary is grad school. She took classes through her church’s ministry training school but probably didn’t get any undergraduate college credit for it due to going to Auburn. Highlands College isn’t accredited. It’s confusing I know.

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:49 am

Emeralds wrote:Even while on the show, Madi didn't completely succumb to being in the bubble & she's certainly not in the bubble post-show. All indications are that she's a strong and confident woman of faith. It sounds like Peter & Madi made the decision to move forward with their relationship after a lot of discussion, which I'm sure included discussion of their compatibility with respect to faith (I think they're very compatible in most other ways). Peter expressed to Madi that his faith wasn't as strong as he'd like it to be. Over the last year, he's been involved with S2M (before doing the show) and he's also gravitated towards religious women (both Hannahs and Madi) so I think it's very possible Peter is genuine in making faith more of a priority. Madi strikes me as the type who will be more concerned with what's in Peter's heart than Peter being a choir boy who doesn't take trips to Vegas, drink, etc. I also think it says a lot about Peter's love for Madi that he worked to get her back and to build a relationship with her family. Despite his mistakes as lead, Peter is also a very loving, warm, kind, compassionate, family focused guy who loves adventure & wants to help others. If she believes they're compatible, I can certainly understand forgiving him for his indecision and being intimate with someone else while dating two other women. If nothing else, if they don't work out, she'll never wonder what if.

JMO.

@Emeralds I agree. If the spoilers are correct then Peter and Madi have had very serious discussions about their faith and future, conversations that we'll likely never see. It also sounds like Peter had to work hard to win over her parents, and as I said before, Peter's involvement with the Seed to Mountain charity IMO would've shown Madi's father that Peter aligns with Madi in terms of wanting to serve and help others. That seems quite a foundational part of their character. Someone's faith is deeply personal and we really do only know such a tiny part of what has shaped both of them. From everything we've seen, faults and all, they're two decent and loving people. It is ultimately for them to decide whether they could create the life they want together and it seems to me there's a lot of common ground between them, perhaps more than people would think at first because of the questions about faith. From RS's spoilers it sounds like they're trying to work through things, although I wouldn't be surprised if things change again. But as you said, at least they won't have to wonder what could've been. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:38 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Jolena wrote:
notarose wrote:
gabriele wrote:Madi seems quite strong in her convictions. Part of her tagline on IG is “always stand up for what you believe in”. She hasn’t given us any reason to think that she is merely parroting her parents’ beliefs. She’s very intentional in how she lives. One does not remain a virgin at 23 when she’s had a serious long term boyfriend without a lot of strength. She’s traveled I believe twice to the developing world to do volunteer work and has lived on her own. She’s been on tv before. She’s had these experiences most people her age have not. She has goals and knows her purpose in life. Her goal of wanting to open an orphanage in the developing world is modeled after Katie Davis, a wonderful young woman who is doing just that. So I give Madi credit for knowing who she is. I just don’t see her as someone who doesn’t know her own mind or is so naive. jmo

She also attended a ministry college.
“ Prewett explained why she decided to attend Highlands College in the video, and Cosmopolitan recorded what she said in the video before it was taken down from public viewing.

My whole life I’ve been completely shut off to the idea of ministry. I loved the church, but I wanted to come to church and escape the weights and busyness of the world. I wanted to come to church and find rest and peace and comfort. And about three months ago, the Lord just spoke to me, and I had this revelation and realized in that moment what my God-given purpose was, and that’s ministry. In any way shape or form, I know that that is what the Lord has called me to do. I love my church, I serve at my church, I’m dedicated to my church, and I couldn’t think of any other seminary school that I’d rather go to. And I’m just hungry to learn more about God and about the church. That’s why I think Highlands College is the perfect fit for me.”
https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/madison-prewett-bachelor/

"Until I kissed my prince Peter" cantstopl cantstopl PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 jk couldn't resist laugh out loud

Amen @Jolena
I agree also that we don’t know who Madi really is but, I’m standing by my original statement that she doesn’t either. I’m not at all convinced otherwise especially by high school quotes from her before she went to a religious college. She is even more sheltered than I thought because I mistakenly believed she attended School where her dad coaches. I see why she’s so attractive to Peter but, whether or not they are a fit depends largely on who they are today, outside her cloistered life and his indecisive confusion. All IMO.

Being sequestered with the Bachelor cast and crew for 2+ months was likely a crash course outside the cloister. She’s probably up to speed now giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:45 pm

Many of us have known or experienced firsthand how what we think we want and what our values are can change through experiences or people. Most participants on this show have said how it has made them so much self aware. Love does funny things - you can marry someone who doesn't seem to tick all the boxes and live happily ever after. Compromise is usually involved through effort on both parties. If Madison has fallen head-over-heels for Peter, she has experienced the changes that love can bring. Time will tell ....

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:15 pm

IMO there has to be more to what happened in AU than is spoiled.
Doesn’t add up. If Madi left early and Hannah stayed, why would Peter not break up with Hannah if he was so certain he wanted Madi and was prepared to chase her in the US? It would have been his fence jump moment to only have 1 girl left and pursue her.
The spoiler, if true, means he goes after Madi while still not broken up with Hannah. Imagine the look on Madi’s face when he tells her she’s still not the only one.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:23 pm

I still think Peters parents preferred HS.  Madi says it's best to be with HS or she still won't accept a proposal.  I just don't buy that HS leaves and Madi stayed. PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4256136633 in.Unless it's producers helping out HS yet again.

It wouldn't explain him saying he would have told himself to protect his heart more.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:48 pm

@notarose I agree... I think there are some key puzzle pieces still missing.
And I Not 100% who he is saying sorry too at the air BnB.. more time than not I think it’s Madi.
I am also not sold Madi leaves before the frc. As of now we don’t have proof of her night time LCD.. did she leave then? Or they just aren’t showing it? Feeding into the rumors?
We just can sleuth out the ending because they aren’t giving us anything to work with!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:38 pm

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154125_2227-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154125_2240-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154125_9090-400x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154126_2428-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154126_2564-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154126_9756-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154127_9912-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154127_9963-900x0

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 154127_9991-400x0

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 81 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2