SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:15 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
atem wrote:
luvstx wrote:Was Hannah Ann’s date filmed second???

We don't know.  We just know that hers will be shown first.

Madison’s is shown first...

What? Seriously? Since when is hers first?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sandileekeller Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:15 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:So why does Madison leave before the FRC? Obviously his parents didn’t sway her as she is on the final date....
I think she leaves on this date. He’s wearing the same shirt that we saw in the promos of him saying his heart is broken right now.

But why? I thought those two were on the same page... now she has mixed feelings again about him? She is too wishy washy to me. JMO one minute she’s good, and the next she isn’t.

Last edited by sandileekeller on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 pm

so she leaves because she realizes they are two different people but then gives him another chance later? that makes no sense
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 pm

atem wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:
atem wrote:
luvstx wrote:Was Hannah Ann’s date filmed second???

We don't know.  We just know that hers will be shown first.
It being shown first right now.
Madison’s is shown first...

What?  Seriously?  Since when is hers first?

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:16 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
sandileekeller wrote:So why does Madison leave before the FRC? Obviously his parents didn’t sway her as she is on the final date....
I think she leaves on this date. He’s wearing the same shirt that we saw in the promos of him saying his heart is broken right now.

But why? I thought those two were on the same page... now she has mixed feelings again about him? She is too wushu washy to me. JMO

IDK, maybe a proposal question?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

I still don't think there's a proposal of any sort, Madi or HS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

I think his family scared her off jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

sandileekeller wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

But why? I thought those two were on the same page... now she has mixed feelings again about him? She is too wushu washy to me. JMO

Can you say TPTB influenced her by saying that if she went to the FRC that she would have to accept a proposal? This has their finger prints all over it.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Barb being so upset because Madi told Peter she'd be hurt if he slept with the other women, only to then herself tell Peter what he should do and pick HA. I can't.

Last edited by cheriee on Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Madi is so nervous and unhappy. I feel bad for her. This is when they should be giddy, not miserable. Watch HA be all lovey dovey, declaring her feelings, how she loved his family...basically lying through her teeth.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Out of the two girls, I think Madison was the most sincere. But unless a miracle, Peter and her are either Prince Harry and Meghan or just not strong enough long term. Wayyyy too much bump on their path imo

Now if peter dragged HA on this. He is a big Ahole. Period

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:18 pm

timfan wrote:I think his family scared her off  jmo

Well they told her the real peter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 81 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 64 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2