SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:23 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:03 am

Nope, no way will Madison be a lead on this show.

TPTB and CH have thrown her under the bus so much in the last few weeks for her to be a lead.  IMO, she had the guts to stand up for herself which in turn meant she stood up to production.  They want someone they can control. Madison isn't it.

I'll say it again, they did everything they could to get her out of there before the end but Peter wasn't having any of it.  So when she did give them an opening (LCD day), they jumped on it because IMO they were trying to force Peter to propose to Hannah Ann because they knew Madison didn't want an engagement... dating Peter yes, engaged to Peter no.  But Peter didn't do it.

I also do not believe this ending will be SHOCKING.  Unusual, yes. Shocking, no.  It IMO is probably going to be boring as hell and everybody will be mad because they were so positive it was going to be shocking.  Heck, even Chris has not called this "the most dramatic season ever".  

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:35 am

@HavaDrPepper thumbsup YUP! Ditto, ditto! laugh out loud
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:50 am

Doggoneit wrote:Has anyone seen the latest theory that Peter is with Kelley and that is why she was not at the Tell ALL?  They are saying that she's the only woman from
Peters season that his parents and his brother and even his brother's girlfriend follow on IG.

I think that is not the case. PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f609

Funny I saw that.  I haven't really sleuthed but I love coming here and checking out all theories.  Let's talk about this theory just a little bit.  We don't know how the season ends.  As a sleuther here for years what seems odd to me is the following with pertaining to Kelley.
~ haven't heard a peep from her
~ no interviews
~ not at the WTA
~ but was in LA during filming????
~ no mention of her on bachelor nation twitter/IG/FB
~ tptb has not addressed it either
~ Peter's family is following her
~ she was shown in bloopers (where was Hannah in bloopers) usually in past season F2 and F1 were kind of highlighted in bloopers.

I think at reddit so many theories are nuts and this just might be one of them.   In seasons past when a bachelorette or bachelor was eliminated all the podcasts, past members etc would have them on their show.  We have heard nothing from Kelley, I remember in seasons past we didn't hear from cast until they were completely off the show.....so can we ask "is kelley flanagan off the show or will she be coming back at some point".  

Some say Kelley isn't speaking etc because tptb just didn't like her or her comments.  She was a fan favorite and tptb would do anything to have her address her comments....I don't see any reason why they would not invite her.   Now she could have said no, but rumor says she wasn't even asked.  And why would she be in LA and no one has been watching her moves.  She was in LA last week, why? (per her IG) https://www.instagram.com/p/B9TAMiJj6Yb/
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen14 I would love to know answers to my questions.  She was a fan favorite...she has more followers then Kelsey does and not too far behind F3 Victoria F.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:16 am

What are your thoughts on what the "ending that Peter won't see coming" could be?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:17 am

I'll bet RS's site crashes tomorrow cantstopl cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:20 am

Jolena wrote:What are your thoughts on what  the "ending that Peter won't see coming" could be?

I think both girls don't show up! I don't remember a season that neither F2 contestants don't show up at the FRC.

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:28 am

@Jolena RS's site crashes all the time. He really needs to upgrade it. However, I wonder if anyone will be able to get in tomorrow morning -- because people have been waiting for this Info. I will be watching both nights of the Finale and then I am more than ready for this season to be done. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:31 am

I would love to see what he posts. Sometimes he just make me crazy!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:35 am

It’s easier to get the info on RS’s Instagram. Much more concise and no worries about it crashing.

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:39 am

Well, I am sure we will be let down tomorrow and it not be as dramatic as it seems. It never is....well I remember when it was with Jason's season....RS got it right when it happened. We shall see!

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:45 am

HavaDrPepper wrote:Nope, no way will Madison be a lead on this show.

TPTB and CH have thrown her under the bus so much in the last few weeks for her to be a lead.  IMO, she had the guts to stand up for herself which in turn meant she stood up to production.  They want someone they can control. Madison isn't it.

I'll say it again, they did everything they could to get her out of there before the end but Peter wasn't having any of it.  So when she did give them an opening (LCD day), they jumped on it because IMO they were trying to force Peter to propose to Hannah Ann because they knew Madison didn't want an engagement... dating Peter yes, engaged to Peter no.  But Peter didn't do it.

I also do not believe this ending will be SHOCKING.  Unusual, yes. Shocking, no.  It IMO is probably going to be boring as hell and everybody will be mad because they were so positive it was going to be shocking.  Heck, even Chris has not called this "the most dramatic season ever".  

IMO

They usually over sell and under deliver.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2