SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:03 am

@4health You raise excellent points ! I also, along with many of her fans,  wonder the same; and the more I think about it, the more I think that it has something to do with her being an attorney and knowing things that the average person wouldn’t. Also, she may have held her own more than they are use to and open up about things they prefer to stay hidden.
Just a gut feeling that the IG. follows may be because she has been counseling or helping Peter’s family’s if he realized, like we hope he did, that they really threw him under the bus. She also is close to Madison and follows her on IG, unlike many others.
I cannot remember a contestant ever being so liked and.suddenly blacklisted by TPTB, and we all know they like their control. She may have found holes in the contract that she was arguing or disputing, who knows?  Later, she may go on RS podcast once her contract expires...I don’t see her being invited on BIP and as I said, the only thing that usually stopped them is legal issues and potential liabilities.
JMO

@Sprite Absolutely! And we are knee deep in the analyzing and sleuthing of this show, so in truth WE ARE IN A BUBBLE TOO and we forget that the
‘ average ‘ viewers are NOT that knowledgeable, invested or aware of all the games, BTS, editing tricks, timeline etc. that we are dissecting every day.
Even RS repeats it all the time, MOST people are NOT spoiled and don’t know of him or us or even Reddit. ( Even in Bach Nation, many do not read or are not interested in following spoilers) Some thousands against some millions probably.

So, it’s hard for me to see these shows as a complete newbie or understand what it looks like from the point of view of all these people. They trust CH and what he says like it’s God or something!

One thing is sure, I’m pretty fed up with the growing duplicity, manipulation, controlling games they play on all those who are ready to sell their souls for the promised perks and exposure they get dangling in front of them IF they agree to play along. Each season is reaching a new low.

JMOAA

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:40 am

@astrobach I agree . It's become more about the drama and screwing the lead instead of doing everything they can to get a happy couple in the end. but claim they want that happy ending and engagement. New low for sure. They lie to the contestants and the viewers. CH just vomits the BS. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:48 am

@Astrobach for any members here that have been around the park LOL and back with sleuthing and spoilers I am the one that has stopped since SM has changed things.  I will have to add about your thoughts on Kelley as an attorney, there has been many attorneys on this show (Andi and Rachel) from bachelor seasons and their own that could have found several holes in the contract.  Kelley is a TAX attorney and tax management https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelley-flanagan-5006bba0 so I just don't see it the same.  But, just wanted to mention things that in the past were discussed and sleuthed out....too many questions around Kelley.  I would love to hear an interview.  Rachel interviewed several of the ladies after the WTA and not once mentioned Kelley and Rachel was praising her during the season.  Another question is why? She was a contestant that knew him before the season....did any of the girls think she had an advantage.  She made it just before HTD and she looked like she spoke nasty about Victoria F "hot mess" (which IMO was all editing)...they just skipped over that whole story line.  WHY? Very interesting. Even Nick V and Lauren Z even posted things on Kelley's twitter. https://twitter.com/kelleyflanagan
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen15
PilotPete - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen16

Last edited by 4health on Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 am

Fleiss.... Historical and unforgettable ...... no idea scratch duh
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:11 am

@4health Thanks for the additional info on Kelley. Well, IF she was ON TO VF and they were planning on protecting her for further ‘ collaboration’ she could’ve ruined it for them. She didn’t seem shy to share her POV IMO. As I said, the ONLY thing that.I can logically think of, is she was a liability in some way, legal or not... no idea

Last edited by Astrobach on Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:31 am

If Hannah got sick and Madi left = NO RC in Australia . Will there even be a FR this season? maybe at ATFR ? no idea could he choose one of them and both say no? That would be a shocking first and something Peter wouldn't know and something that couldn't have been spoiled. duh
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:10 am

Additionally about Kelly:

Ashley I had Chris on her podcast. She asked about Kelly, he said"she was not pivotal to the story line so we decided not to have her". Later without Chris and talking to Tenley, even Ashley I said that she did not buy it.

I think there is another reason that may have more to do with her relationship with TPTB. I really don't think she is with Peter. I just don't think he or she is each others type. Ashley also asked him why the cast was so young. He said there were older women that were part of the cast but Peter did not keep them around. So, life experience is not really his type. IMO

Back to Madison at F3 ceremony. I just rewatched. When Peter said her name, she looked shocked. Could have been editing but her eyes flew open. I do think it's TPTB enticed her to be there in some way.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:37 am

@Doggoneit

Yes, it seemed pretty obvious to me that Kelly and Peter's initial attraction to each other fizzled. Kelly is not dumb. She saw what Peter's type (young, immature and/or dramatic) was. She saw the women he kept around. If Kelley didn't meet Peter before the show first started, he wouldn't have kept her around...just like he didn't keep the more mature ladies around. Peter is immature as well and lacks some life experience. Kelley wants a man who will challenge her. She was probably ready to go weeks before. This is why I don't understand the people who "ship" Kelley and Peter. They are in two different leagues.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:56 am

I'll just put this comment here, since we don't have a thread yet.
I keep seeing promos for Listen to you Heart.
With all of TPTB manipulations lately, would it not have been absolutely sinister ( in the best way) to have, HALEY STEVENS -Jed's ex and fellow song writer-on the show!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY4rkqAIdjg
giggling

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:20 am

I highly doubt both can leave.  Yes, I want a season where both dump the LAME lead, but the show will never let that happen.  Even the ones that are not into him will be made out to be dumped.

Maybe, Madi having self respect and not willing to play their lame game is why they can't stand her and sabotaged their relationship.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:56 am

Doggoneit wrote:Additionally about Kelly:

Ashley I had Chris on her podcast.  She asked about Kelly, he said"she was not pivotal to the story line so we decided not to have her".   Later without Chris and talking to Tenley, even Ashley I said that she did not buy it.

I think there is another reason that may have more to do with her relationship with TPTB.  I really don't think she is with Peter.  I just don't think he or she is each others type.  Ashley also asked him why the cast was so young.  He said there were older women that were part of the cast but Peter did not keep them around.  So, life experience is not really his type. IMO

Back to Madison at F3 ceremony.  I just rewatched.  When Peter said her name, she looked shocked.  Could have been editing but her eyes flew open.  I do think it's TPTB enticed her to be there in some way.

I heard about the "not pivotal" line CH spewed on the podcast.  This is one time I will agree with Ashley I.  It it pure BS.  Of all the girls this season, she is the one that actually had something pivotal to the season.  Having met and talked with Peter before the season... even talking about it because they were in the same location was something no other girl this season went through.

I honestly think she and Peter both realized early on that they were not really interested in each other romantically but he was persuaded to keep her around and IMO they kept making excuses to her as to why she should stay.  At that time, I think she just checked out and did as little as possible with cooperating with them.  I also think she saw the connection he had with Madison and since she had grown close to her, she might have stayed just to hang out with Madison.  I can also see Kelley and Peter actually being friends especially if he is with Madison.  No regrets from either one of them as to their relationship because there was really nothing to it.

Also, think about her dates.  The lingerie one and she didn't want to take off the robe.  No way TPTB liked that.  Then there was the telenova... I missed it but didn't she play the grandma. Not a role for the lead to be romantic with!  IMO TPTB were showing their disdain for her.

At the end of it, she did become friends with the girls and went to LA to hang out with them even though she was not invited to WTA.  Also, haven't other contestants in past seasons not done any press after they leave the show? I don't think this is a first.  I also don't think we will see her on any other show in the near future. TPTB aren't going to ask and I'm thinking she won't go.  But I do see her hanging out with other BN people at events. There is a bunch of BN people in Chicago, so not hard to stay connected.

IMO but in all reality, it is totally not unreasonable.  TPTB play dirty all the time.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:58 am

atem wrote:I highly doubt both can leave.  Yes, I want a season where both dump the LAME lead, but the show will never let that happen.  Even the ones that are not into him will be made out to be dumped.

Maybe, Madi having self respect and not willing to play their lame game is why they can't stand her and sabotaged their relationship.

IMO, they are still trying to sabotage any relationship Peter and Madison may have.

This season the games/tricks TPTB play are so obvious. It is like they aren't even trying to hide it.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+75
pavalygurl
pikake
northernviewer
Luvstruck
Fan4life
mtnlvr55
Soleil
Jaybird
pbmax
Zaynab
Mommyof2