SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 26 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kas_256 Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:44 am

Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone checked to see if Peter is scheduled to appear on GMA, Kelly & Ryan or JK? TIA

I just saw he is scheduled for Kelly and Ryan.

I hope Kelly rips him a new one. She hates this show and this will only exacerbate that.

IF he's not with someone would he still be going on the abc tour alone? Did Brad go? Did Hannah go? I know Hannah did interviews with Extra but I don't recall anyone who left the show single going on GMA , Ryan & Kelly, The view, JK ect.

Yep I’m pretty sure hannah did JK and also flew straight out to NY also for GMA solo.

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:49 am

Kas_256 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Sprite wrote:
LaineyG wrote:
Jolena wrote:Has anyone checked to see if Peter is scheduled to appear on GMA, Kelly & Ryan or JK? TIA

I hope Kelly rips him a new one. She hates this show and this will only exacerbate that.

IF he's not with someone would he still be going on the abc tour alone? Did Brad go? Did Hannah go? I know Hannah did interviews with Extra but I don't recall anyone who left the show single going on GMA , Ryan & Kelly, The view, JK ect.

Yep I’m pretty sure hannah did JK and also flew straight out to NY also for GMA solo.

Then I guess he'll go solo . I thought they would usually announce " The Bachelor & his chosen one" or something like that indicating there was a special someone appearing with them.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:58 am

Sprite wrote:
LaineyG wrote:

He went on the show at the beginning of the season and got along with Kelly really well. I think it will be fine. Smiley

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:05 am

They aren't going to announce anything, if they say 'even Peter ,doesn't knoe'

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:27 am

Yeah, Peter will still do the media rounds. ABC is not going to have their "star" hide away because they ended up alone.

Hannah did the regular stuff. Tyler ended up doing some media the week of the finale while he was in CA. Jed did some media a few weeks later.

If Peter ends up alone, I think even the girls will get their time, maybe not this week but later.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:00 am

On the TV listing it says, Bachelor part 2 so no The Bachelor After the Finale Rose that we usually get? Maybe they are just changing their terminalogy...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:38 am

They can't very well say the Bachelor and his F1 on any TV Guide, it's a no spoiler season and the ending hasn't been filmed. That would give the ending away that he did in fact end up with someone.

I still think there has to be some sort of decision that will be made tonight, because of the constant even Peter doesn't know how it will end. I just hope he doesn't propose to anyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:46 am

I don’t think he propose to HA at the FTC.. I think RS is wrong on that.. I think he may have given her the final rose.. But no engagement..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:47 am

I really hope there isn't a proposal tonight. I am tired of a having a proposal being pushed on people--engagement is serious business and shouldn't be taken lightly IMO. I don't care about the show's premise if it means people get pressure to get engaged when they have misgivings or don't want to. I think there might be less breakups if the show's timeline wasn't as enforced. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:54 am

I think whatever decision tonight is in Madi's hands...either they are talking but not officially dating yet and Peter will ask for an official 2nd chance tonight or they are dating and he will propose. Not sure which but id bank pretty much anything on one of these two things happening. I think they will get together at the end of the night tho.

As for press rounds, I think ABC is trying to hide how this turns out by not listing him for Kimmel, GMA, etc because he's listed for Kelly and Ryan which is not on ABC. I think he'll be on all of them though. IMO with Madi but I guess time will tell on that one
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:I think whatever decision tonight is in Madi's hands...either they are talking but not officially dating yet and Peter will ask for an official 2nd chance tonight or they are dating and he will propose. Not sure which but id bank pretty much anything on one of these two things happening. I think they will get together at the end of the night tho.

As for press rounds, I think ABC is trying to hide how this turns out by not listing him for Kimmel, GMA, etc because he's listed for Kelly and Ryan which is not on ABC. I think he'll be on all of them though. IMO with Madi but I guess time will tell on that one

Completely agree that it is in Madison's hands, but I also think that they know what's going to happen. I think that RS is correct in that Peter has really had to work to get back into the good graces of both Madison and her family. The fact that a week ago we had the pic of Madison carrying a couple of bags from the dress shop, with a huge smile on her face, may be a clue where this is headed.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:12 pm

https://twitter.com/YahooEnt/status/1237425510306795520?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 64 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 45 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska