SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:02 pm

@Astrobach we usually don’t know all that’s true in bachelorland, at least until years go by and info is spilled. I’d hate for Kelly to be getting tarnished unfairly, and as I said, I’ve no idea if the rumors are true. But I certainly wouldn’t believe a word out of Barb’s crazy mouth.

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:09 pm

See this is when RS really gets on my nerves.  There is NOTHING backing such rumors.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:28 pm

HEA wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Oh gosh so barb doesn’t think she has anything to apologise for at all 🤔
And one of her biggest concerns is madi hasn’t apologised to Hannah Ann 😬 I mean at the end of the day that’s all ok Peter, it’s not like Madi meddled with their relationship when they were together. Nothing happened until post break up. It’s not Madis fault peter was still wishy washy and couldn’t get over madi.

His mum needs to take some responsibility for her hand in all of this and she certainly needs to realise how much of this is on her son.... all jmo

Barb is living in loco land.

@HEA
Perfect! She’s in loco land where nothing she says has to make sense or be fair, at all.

Barb will never understand what a tremendously stupid a** Hannah and TPTB made of her. She knows nothing about Hannah but, we know Hannah has a close friend who captured the heart of a BN guy in Paradise and now they’re engaged- a beautiful couple.  Peter was the Schmuck Hannah was using to achieve the same. No love there, just an effort to join the club and gain the followers and be in the spotlight and sell the wares to make the money. Peter was a pawn, for sure - set up as a target after tptb ran Madi away by putting her in the torturous position of sharing a room with the two women he likely slept with.

Barb, the certified clown - turned on her own son for a person she doesn’t even know. Just met Hannah one day and bought and gulped down the whole fairytale replete with tears as poisonous as her own. She must be some new kinda fool. TPTB programmed Barb’s narcissism and sheer foolishness to clown on command and in the total absence of class, dignity, love for her own son and common sense - she went to the center of the TV land stage, pulled down her pants and showed her a**. And the raunchy, low class behavior continues as long as there is a camera and a mike in her face.

No wonder Peter isn’t making the normal press tour. He has to be mortified to even know this person, let alone call her mom. I feel so badly for him. He deserves so much better.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:31 pm

HEA wrote:
Kas_256 wrote:https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/barbara-weber-will-not-apologize-to-madison-prewett-after-bachelor/

Oh gosh so barb doesn’t think she has anything to apologise for at all 🤔
And one of her biggest concerns is madi hasn’t apologised to Hannah Ann 😬 I mean at the end of the day that’s all ok Peter, it’s not like Madi meddled with their relationship when they were together. Nothing happened until post break up. It’s not Madis fault peter was still wishy washy and couldn’t get over madi.

His mum needs to take some responsibility for her hand in all of this and she certainly needs to realise how much of this is on her son.... all jmo

Barb is living in loco land.

All of this is just so sad. Especially with everything happening all around us. We all need to be united at this time. Put differences aside and take care of one another.

To think that Barb actually thinks Madi needs to apologize to Hanna?? What?! I don’t even understand that. Madi did nothing wrong. And Peter was honest with himself and Hanna So I respect that and good for him. Is he perfect? No! Did he make mistakes? Of course! I wish Madi and Peter the best and hope they take this time together (assuming they are) to talk and decide what they want to do and how they will go forward.

I said before that I am sure they have family and friends reaching out to them and offering support.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Very interesting insights on BTS during the finale. CH mentioned that Barb was the one who started clapping and the audience followed while Hannah was berating Peter. Barb supported Hannah more than her son. Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnArzOdFKA
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:07 pm

Hannah's interview. She wants to date Tyler C.

https://youtu.be/gmWdfN8JVOI
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:27 pm

Peter's friends haven't heard from him since the finale aired
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-peter-webers-friends-havent-heard-from-him-since-finale/
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:34 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:47 pm

Barb needs to either come out with real tangible evidence for why she hates Madison or just let it go because all she'll do is push her son away from her.

As for Hannah Ann, I don't believe she ever loved Peter or was that heartbroken over him. I think she was just embarrassed that she isn't a part of a bachelor nation power couple with the way she came for Peter at after. I'm sure just like her friend Hannah G she'll do fine in paradise.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Hannah's interview. She wants to date Tyler C.

https://youtu.be/gmWdfN8JVOI

She sounds very very young. I doubt she was really there for Peter.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Some rag mag said Madi and Peter were spotted in LA having and 'intense' lunch. LOL No pics, of course. So stupid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:56 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1238264767317409792?s=20

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 64 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 54 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska