SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 29 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Kas_256 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:38 am

Madis and her dads twitter likes are worth checking out after last nights show Smiley

So nice she has her family’s support.

@madiprew and @coach_prewettAU

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:01 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
HEA wrote:

Seriously. Im gonna bet that Madi's parents may not be thrilled with this reunion w/ what's airing and how Madi is being treated by Peter's family but they're supporting her decision regardless because its HER LIFE.

That Madi's dad has tweeted that he will believe in her and support her always is the definition of a loving and caring parent, someone who knows they raised their child well and can trust them to live their own life. I'm sure they have their doubts too, but I think they'll do their best to show Peter the kindness they wish Madi had been shown by his family.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 am

Just one request from everyone here, if you see anything about what happened after the show last night, please post it. There are a lot of us who are at work and don't have time to check out everything. Thanks in advance!

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:14 am

Can’t seem to bring the link over but watched GMA segment this morning and no Peter or Madison live
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:31 am

Hannah Ann has a cute Instagram this morning. " Flyin’ solo... no turbulence accepted. PERIOD" Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 1176891977

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:38 am

Luvstruck wrote:Hannah Ann has a cute Instagram this morning. " Flyin’ solo... no turbulence accepted. PERIOD" Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 1176891977

Hannah Ann escaped that mother. She came out smelling like a rose and got everything that she wanted out of it.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:44 am

Check out Cole Labrants Instagram. He is Madis friend from Alabama. He has an interesting take about the show last night in his story. He said he was saving himself for marriage when he met his wife and she was not. They were not on the same page at the time and now they are. He is hoping for the best for Madi and Peter and says they need to be in the same page though.

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:53 am

WTF was last night, like seriously what is going on... I have not been watching closely this season as I have always thought Peter was kind of a tool.

What I really really really don't understand is that, okay Peter's family really doesn't like Maddison for right or wrong...fine. But you love your son right...then just close your mouth and let it run its course. Also last night with Barb, I thought it was awful but again it was live TV, I have been in a situation where I just talking and I know I should shut up but I just keep going and going, okay fine, but why is then his brother going off about her in rando's IG comments. BIZARRE.

I would feel bad for Peter, but then I saw a timeline on reddit that appears to have a TOOOON of overlap let alone other people involved. What a mess, thank god Claire in the bachelorette and I can watch this horrible show again.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:22 am

@sbolduc

Last night pretty much explained to me why many think Peter is "a tool". He has not been given the opportunity to live his life and make decisions on his own. I'm sure he loves being a pilot and he seems to be doing well having gotten in at a major airline but in a way he is just following in the family's tradition (as is his brother).

I also saw the "timeline" on reddit. I don't buy a lot of it. I think the narrative is still being put out there that Hannah Ann was "wronged" by a cheating Peter. And, how dare he want "the virgin" instead. IMO TPTB manipulation is still working hard.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:32 am

sbolduc wrote:WTF was last night, like seriously what is going on... I have not been watching closely this season as I have always thought Peter was kind of a tool.

What I really really really don't understand is that, okay Peter's family really doesn't like Maddison for right or wrong...fine. But you love your son right...then just close your mouth and let it run its course. Also last night with Barb, I thought it was awful but again it was live TV, I have been in a situation where I just talking and I know I should shut up but I just keep going and going, okay fine, but why is then his brother going off about her in rando's IG comments. BIZARRE.

I would feel bad for Peter, but then I saw a timeline on reddit that appears to have a TOOOON of overlap let alone other people involved. What a mess, thank god Claire in the bachelorette and I can watch this horrible show again.

Who's Rando? what did his brother say? TIA No GMA appearance ? What about Kelly & Ryan.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:37 am

Chris Harrison had an interview and said that HS and Peter were at a party together on NYE and were happy. Yet, it's obvious to me he was contacting Madi somehow. IMO

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:43 am

Oy Barb! Make it stop.

Peter Weber’s Mom Barbara Invites Kelley Flanagan to Lunch After Confrontation With Madison Prewett at ‘After the Final Rose’

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Samuel10Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Samuel10 Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Family10Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Samuel15Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 64 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 46 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska