SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 pm

alwayscooking wrote:I don't think I have yet heard anyone ask Peter if he wants to lead a more faithful life.  All I can recall hearing is people saying,  Madison is so religious and that's not Peter.  Just because Madison doesn't drink alcohol doesn't mean Peter can't.  Doesn't mean they can't go out line dancing either as his mother claims.  It's not like they're going to be in church 24/7.  Maybe Peter is looking for more structure in his life?? no idea

Thank you for saying this. I've been waiting for someone to comment on it. If Peter is ready to settle down, just because Madison is more religious, does not mean that they will be in church 24/7. He may want to have some structure, as you stated, in his life. Maybe having a family will become a new part of his life. They can still do lots of things together.

11minny

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:04 pm

veg_out wrote:Rob Mills said the following in the Variety article upthread: "This one, too, keep in mind, when we filmed it, he was happy with Hannah Ann. I was with them on New Years Eve, and they were very happy together."

How was this season unspoilable if Hannah Ann was with them on New Years in NYC (per Peter's IG)?

In many ways, it was a standard ending where he picked an F1, but they broke up a month later like Travis Stork and his F1 did. scratch Why would it be protected more than any other?

ETA: My apologies if it's already been discussed. I was in the unspoiled forum this season and am catching up.

Oh, but didn't you know... he was in Vegas with her on NYE. :headbanging

At least that is the story being told by some people.

Evidently they changed up SHV's this year as well and had Peter's family go to all of them. They were in Vegas with him a few days before New Years when the stans say he was at a SHV in Vegas with Hannah Ann then his parents were in NYC with him on NYE (like you said his IG).

IMO right now TPTB are throwing all kinds of crap at the wall to see what will stick because there is so much right her on this forum that says differently.

Disgusting.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:snipped

‘The Bachelor’ Exec On Peter’s Messy Proposal, Breakup, Future — And His Mother
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-finale-peter-weber-madison-details-barb-mom-1203529716/

I started highlighting what I wanted to comment on, but decided, there was too much highlighting.

I am disgusted by this whole article.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:10 pm

@GuardianAngel

I'm not even reading them because I know they will be disgusting.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Barb really thought she was the lead this season. And production continue to treat her that way too. It seems that she felt entitled to choose Peter's F1 for herself, and be in her own relationship with HA. Barb is angry Peter didn't want HA in the end and she'll take it out on Madi because Peter loves her more as though that's her fault. Peter, you need to move away ASAP whether you're with Madi or not. The control his Mother has in the Weber family is next level toxic. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:16 pm

Tweet of the day.  cantstopl  rofl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:19 pm

@HavaDrPepper I know what you mean. I'm seeing a lot on my twitter, that I'm not reading.

Honest to goodness, I have never felt sickened by anyone in all the seasons, like I have by Barb's lashing out last night. That is a human display of cruelty intentionally spewed hatred towards a young lady IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@HavaDrPepper I know what you mean. I'm seeing a lot on my twitter, that I'm not reading.

Honest to goodness, I have never felt sickened by anyone in all the seasons, like I have by Barb's lashing out last night. That is a human display of cruelty intentionally spewed hatred towards a young lady IMHO.

I'm disgusted too. get what Barb was trying to say but her delivery was TERRIBLE. She couldn't at least try to support them in public and then bring up her concerns to Peter and Madison privately? That really bothers me. She was purposefully trying to get under Madi's skin. At least if Madi's parents have concerns, they're handling everything privately.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:snipped

‘The Bachelor’ Exec On Peter’s Messy Proposal, Breakup, Future — And His Mother
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/the-bachelor-finale-peter-weber-madison-details-barb-mom-1203529716/

I started highlighting what I wanted to comment on, but decided, there was too much highlighting.

I am disgusted by this whole article.

Kind of like I'm disgusted by the entire season.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:37 pm

If she was so bothered by the 3 hour wait, she certainly put on a good fake display of welcoming her.

IMO her purpose was to show Madi how much she hates her. Hate is a strong word, however her actions and what came out of her mouth were clear to me.

In one of the articles, CH says since they are neighbours and he thought maybe Peter would be on his doorstep. Today Madi unfollowed CH on IG.

I hope Peter unfollows them all, I have no idea who he follows and who doesn't but I'd like to see them completely disassociate themselves from this franchise, Madi IMO is off to good start by unfollowing CH.

I look forward to an IG post of Peter and his new place that he's moving to.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she was so bothered by the 3 hour wait, she certainly put on a good fake display of welcoming her.

IMO her purpose was to show Madi how much she hates her. Hate is a strong word, however her actions and what came out of her mouth were clear to me.

In one of the articles, CH says since they are neighbours and he thought maybe Peter would be on his doorstep. Today Madi unfollowed CH on IG.

I hope Peter unfollows them all, I have no idea who he follows and who doesn't but I'd like to see them completely disassociate themselves from this franchise, Madi IMO is off to good start by unfollowing CH.

Agree with everything you said!   :yes:

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she was so bothered by the 3 hour wait, she certainly put on a good fake display of welcoming her.

Barb, IMO, is a Narcissist . Everything revolves around her. I wouldn't doubt that things that may have happened have been exaggerated in Barbs mind. She keeps telling herself that's how things went and pretty soon in her mind it becomes truthful. Therefore Barb feels justified in her own actions. Barb probably liked Madison until Madison went against what Barb wanted,or didn't give her all the adoration she was expecting. And after Madison had her MTP, and Peter was defending her, yeah, Babs isn't going to have it. Barb is so much like my MIL, except mine is worse.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska