SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cheriee Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If she was so bothered by the 3 hour wait, she certainly put on a good fake display of welcoming her.

IMO her purpose was to show Madi how much she hates her. Hate is a strong word, however her actions and what came out of her mouth were clear to me.

In one of the articles, CH says since they are neighbours and he thought maybe Peter would be on his doorstep. Today Madi unfollowed CH on IG.

I hope Peter unfollows them all, I have no idea who he follows and who doesn't but I'd like to see them completely disassociate themselves from this franchise, Madi IMO is off to good start by unfollowing CH.

I look forward to an IG post of Peter and his new place that he's moving to.

I agree, the diatribe from Barb served no other purpose than to humiliate Madi and Peter for not doing what she wanted. Barb wanted to punish them and stick the knife in. It was an act of hate, and she showed zero empathy for her son or for a young woman who happened to fall in love with him. The way Barb and some people have made it sound like she endured some sort of reprehensible attack because Madi was apparently late and didn't say sorry is ridiculous.

What Barb should've done is raise these concerns off camera and with her extra life experience been able to comprehend that this isn't reason enough to close off any chance of reconciliation. The truth is I don't think there's anything Madi could've done that would please Barb. She isn't HA and for Barb that's unforgivable. And @alwayscooking I agree, Barb shows all the signs of being a narcissist. Her complete lack of empathy, God complex where she feels people should put her on a pedestal, her ability to discard individuals who don't conform to her demands. Barb sees Peter as an extension of herself, something she feels entitled to control. She can't control Madi and it infuriates her. I've honestly found all of this very disturbing to see unfold. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

thebachelorfinale - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Chancy Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:15 pm

Judging from the sweet photo of Madi and her Dad hugging at the Atlanta airport looks like she went straight home after the finasco of the ATFR. No one knows where poor Pete slept last night. I hope they work it out because they're like magnets to each other. It's a little like the Capulets vs. the Montagues, without the tragic ending, I hope.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:17 pm

@HavaDrPepper and @lightredemption, thanks for taking the time to catch me up.

TPTB really are spinning this ending, huh? Peter apparently gave this exclusive to People:
Now, as he faces an uncertain future with Prewett, “I’m still trying to get over the [decision to call off his engagement to Hannah Ann]. It still hurts me to think about that. And there’s no way to feel good about hurting someone who gave me everything I ever asked for.”

Ultimately, “I don’t have a crystal ball and I don’t know what’s going to happen,” Weber says. “But I’ve always been true to myself.”

Is he gonna try with Madi? scratch
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:22 pm

Chancy wrote:Judging from the sweet photo of Madi and her Dad hugging at the Atlanta airport looks like she went straight home after the finasco of the ATFR. No one knows where poor Pete slept last night. I hope they work it out because they're like magnets to each other. It's a little like the Capulets vs. the Montagues, without the tragic ending, I hope.

I am thinking that photo was actually taken when she originally left home to film the show. I could be wrong--I often am!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:23 pm

https://twitter.com/mellamallama/status/1237720900872609793

Last edited by HEA on Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 pm

beader wrote:
Chancy wrote:Judging from the sweet photo of Madi and her Dad hugging at the Atlanta airport looks like she went straight home after the finasco of the ATFR. No one knows where poor Pete slept last night. I hope they work it out because they're like magnets to each other. It's a little like the Capulets vs. the Montagues, without the tragic ending, I hope.

I am thinking that photo was actually taken when she originally left home to film the show.  I could be wrong--I often am!
It was. https://www.instagram.com/p/B9QZgTLHtL9/
Both of them have been silent on SM today. Madison unfollowed CH though. yes

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 pm

beader wrote:

I am thinking that photo was actually taken when she originally left home to film the show.  I could be wrong--I often am!

I agree, as he is probably already traveling to the SEC Tournament.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:25 pm

HEA wrote:

https://twitter.com/mellamallama/status/1237720900872609793

Thank you! LOL Madi and Peter hadn't TALKED since the FSD. Too bad, if they didn't like it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:26 pm

11minny wrote:
beader wrote:

I agree, as he is probably already traveling to the SEC Tournament.

That is an old post that she made about the start of her journey. I think she was planning to post one on the end, but the Barb thing happened.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:28 pm

@veg_out eVeN PeTeR DoEsN't KnOw HoW iT's GoInG tO eNd.

But seriously, he might not know because he clearly doesn't know the first thing he wants. He was a terrible lead and I can see why the producers would cast him before they would choose a Mike, Tyler, and any other guy that would be less messy, less malleable and decisive.

The ultimate clown all season is really myself rotfl I convinced myself to somehow watch this season in its entirety. Jokes on me.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:28 pm

I so wished I was a fly to know what is going on.

I wonder why Madison and Peter kept their distances so much if they are together. I don’t think they are yet. I think peter realizes he needs time to close some books but also know Madison better as a human being. 

Still hope he moves in Atlanta.

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:31 pm

https://twitter.com/JennPT84/status/1237757466655498240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 64 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 49 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska