SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:53 am

Diana wrote:one of Barbs problem was that Madi wasn't ready for engagement. Well now her precious angel Hannah Ann says if she knew the whole truth she wouldn't of gotten engaged too. Hmm how long till Barb turns on her? Gag.

Barb would have turned on her even if she had stayed engaged to Peter the first time she showed some opposition to what Barb wanted.

For those old enough to remember, what I would give to see a "Mommy Dearest" expose from Peter and Jack (heck even the half-siblings) in the years to come. Doubt it will ever happen. Peter and Jack are in too deep.

IMO

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Billysmom Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:58 am

I'm so amazed....if I had been as embarrassed as peter was, not just by mom but by his own choices, I would be curled up in the fetal position for days, rather than giving a jolly interview to tmz...jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:02 am

Sprite wrote:
cheriee wrote:I don't think anyone on this season was without flaws or mistakes. But let's be clear. For most of the season we didn’t see Madi because she wasn’t involved in any of the drama. The other women in the house said that she was the most selfless and was the person they turned to when they were stressed and needed help. She wasn’t a drama queen. The "drama" that unfolded was at her FS dinner, the final week of filming. But there was no hysterical crying or pleading. Peter came out and they talked. They were emotional and she didn’t go to the FS (and I actually think they should’ve gone and they would’ve resolved a lot of this earlier by talking). Then as we now know production delayed her coming out for the F3 rose ceremony for their own dramatic effect. She was hesitant, unsure and hurt, but that was also production getting their storyline. I agree that she and Peter should’ve talked there and cleared things up before the next day, and I don't think it was handled well. But the idea that Peter and Madi did some super dramatic thing by having an intense discussion about whether they were even going forward is weird. That’s the point of the show. Barb simply made it about herself. It wasn't about Madi not wanting to meet his family, it was about whether her and Peter were even going to be together. IMO their talk was one of the most compelling scenes in this season. It wasn’t theatrical, it was a serious and mature conversation trying to figure this whole thing out. And I don't think there was any deliberate desire to make anyone wait, the conversation just went overtime. Even CH backs this up.

Barb initially said Madi didn’t say she was “madly” in love and didn’t want to get engaged. I think it’s fair for Barb to not think Madi was the right match and to have liked HA more. But I also don’t think it’s a sin to honestly say that you have doubts, I would’ve had an issue if she’d pretended she wasn’t conflicted. She was and she said she was. If Madi’s intention was to make a scene at ATFR she would’ve stayed single, blasted Peter, and had her moment. Instead she was attacked on stage and did zero press afterwards. Everyone is flawed, but there's a difference between people being emotionally manipulative and people actually just being upset and trying to figure out their feelings. To compare Madi to Victoria F is just wrong IMO. Where are the tales of people being harmed by Madi's past actions? Same thing with comparisons to Barb, they're not even in the same stratosphere. Seeing how toxic and dysfunctional the Weber family is, Madi should probably take it as a compliment that they didn't like her or feel she fit in with them.

Also, people suffering from mental health issues continue to go about their daily lives, I don’t think Madi continuing to live her life says that those issues are any less real or serious. One of the lowest points at the finale was Barb rolling her eyes at Madi saying that she had struggled to eat. If you want the drama queen of the season, your winner is Barb. It seems we live in very strange world where a family that shows signs of emotional abuse is viewed as less problematic than a girl being late and being unsure of her feelings (rightfully) on a reality TV show. All JMO.

I cannot like this post enough! bowdown

Thanks @Sprite! Glad I'm not alone in my thoughts on what happened.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:14 am

Although there are people who dismiss and minimize how toxic the Weber family is, there's also a lot who can see the disturbing level of emotional manipulation and dysfunction. Their toxicity was exposed, and now IMO it's damage control time. They'll sweep everything under the rug and never take responsibility. I think it was Mills saying that they'd think about casting Barb to host alongside CH on a show or something. If you want to know who was fame hungry, I think Barb actually started thinking she was the lead of the show. Maybe Peter and Madi being late to the MTP angered Barb so much because it meant she'd possibly get less screen-time. Barb definitely made up for it in the finale, courtesy of production of course.

This family is so far in denial that there's really little hope they'll ever get the help they need. It's all part of the cycle. Barb lashes out, the sons and husband placate her, everything is okay again, until someone steps out and we're back to having to please mommy dearest in whatever way necessary. Their idea of love is based on control and coercion. Pretty disturbing if you ask me. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:22 am

gabriele wrote:TMZ pap video with Peter

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 4103285151 Where is the gagging emoji when you want it? I am very disappointed in Peter and his inability to see the obvious issues that he is brushing off so quickly on the back of ‘ Cuban culture ‘ and passion. His mom was off the rails with her hateful comments IMO towards Madi and humiliated him so much he was pissing in his pants with fear on stage. Just go look at it again. He was begging his mom to give her and them a chance, «  this is the woman I love » ...his mom was actually lying and using her spotlight to tarnished Madi’s image so that she could test her influence on him, see if her dear son would come back under her rule.
So what happened in 24 hours? He got very scared. Fear is a great motivator to either fight - go forward - or flee- in this case going backwards. Maybe he had a quick talk with Madison, but her mom was probably there as her main support, and they parted ways until the next day. Finding himself alone in a hotel room because of the tension created and enhanced by TPTB and his mom’s irrational behavior, he gets to see what he may lose, his comfortable little pad, meals prepared for him, laundry done,
etc. He may have planned to move out, and he now sees how his mother is reacting and he hates to see his poor mama so hurt, so he revisit his idea, why would he move out? He can’t move in with Madison. Not for while anyway.
He is just NOT ready to MOVE on from being a child, overprotected and disempowered by his family who do not want him to change. In family dynamics if one element or person starts to change, it alters the equilibrium and forces others to change as well. Change is threatening, and not welcome in dysfunctional families. They need the comfort of the status quo to continue exerting control. They lose their SH## when there is a change they’re not able to control.
I’m imagining that the talk with Madison was difficult but Madison is very capable of articulating what she needs and is expecting from a man or even a boyfriend. Peter just doesn’t meet those criteria and these are besides the religious aspects. She needs to be treated with respect, be with someone that has the ability to share honestly with her about their feelings and plans. She needed to know if she could count on Peter to defend her, fight for her and them - even with his parents- because the night before was giving her a terrible realization that this family was way more dysfunctional than she ever knew. She can give grace to people, but it doesn’t mean she can and will lower herself to their level of pettiness, maliciousness and immaturity. She has some real great role models with her parents who were both sending supportive and beautiful messages to Peter, when the news of their break up hit IG, despite his less than stellar performance the night before.
Peter has chosen to be and stay a coward and a fearful little boy who runs to his mom, instead of growing up to become the man he could be by living his life on HIS own terms.
He was nowhere ready to be cast as lead, and that’s exactly WHY they took him. They knew he could be completely and easily manipulated and remain naive to their many tricks. It is sad for many lives around him, and he will go down in the books as the lead of the worst Bachelor season ever. I was hoping he would learn something about himself that would propel him forward, but right now he has gone in the other direction IMO.
And it’s NOT just about Madison, it’s how he has reacted to his family media crisis and how he seems to have brushed it away.

JMHOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:27 am

cheriee wrote:Although there are people who dismiss and minimize how toxic the Weber family is, there's also a lot who can see the disturbing level of emotional manipulation and dysfunction. Their toxicity was exposed, and now IMO it's damage control time. They'll sweep everything under the rug and never take responsibility. I think it was Mills saying that they'd think about casting Barb to host alongside CH on a show or something. If you want to know who was fame hungry, I think Barb actually started thinking she was the lead of the show. Maybe Peter and Madi being late to the MTP angered Barb so much because it meant she'd possibly get less screen-time. Barb definitely made up for it in the finale, courtesy of production of course.

This family is so far in denial that there's really little hope they'll ever get the help they need. It's all part of the cycle. Barb lashes out, the sons and husband placate her, everything is okay again, until someone steps out and we're back to having to please mommy dearest in whatever way necessary. Their idea of love is based on control and coercion. Pretty disturbing if you ask me. All JMO.

Just wait until she has daughter in laws.. Oh boy!! She may love her son Jac's girlfriend now but they are dating, once they are married it can become a horse of a whole other color. 1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 60 4256136633 Im sure Jac's GF watched what went down here and will keep it in the back of her head. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:36 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Sprite wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:Peter's IG story, I can't believe it!  Just wow

He is a total idiot. He was always blah to me, but I did feel pity for him after seeing his mom in action. I should have stuck to my original impression!!!

I lost a lot of respect for Peter as a man after seeing his IG post.  For Peter to be okay with the way his mother publicly behaved towards someone that he "loved" is unfathomable to me.   You're right, he is an idiot, a spineless idiot.

For me it was more than he was just supporting his mother. You can support the person, but not the behaviour and the way he was acting...joking, making light...it was as if she had done nothing wrong. There may very well be nothing wrong in his eyes, but he was humiliated on national television by his mother!!! By acting this way, it also kind of condoned and made light of how Madi was treated. Just mind boggling.

I have to wonder how his employers feel? We had always thought that they had to give their ok for this and maybe considered it a form of free promotion/publicity. If they did, it most certainly did not turn out the way they thought.

I had never thought Jake the fake would be replaced in my mind as the worst bachelor ever, but Peter has managed that feat...in spades. Worst bachelor ever! And if they ever cast Babs in anything, you can be sure I will not be watching!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:42 am

I just blocked Peter. I can't take the smug over the top fake bull (imo) anymore.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:08 am

@Astrobach Yes I think cowardly and fearful are pretty accurate descriptors for Peter. The Weber family is a toxic mess, no amount of "happy family" pretense can cover that up.

The difference between the way the Weber's behaved and the Prewett's has been incredibly telling. The Prewett's left personal messages of support and positivity for Peter, the Weber's went to the media to continue to trash Madi and dig the knife in deeper.

Selena Gomez watched the show and said she loved Madi. Selena is the one who posted about it and invited her to hang out. Madi hasn't posted a single thing about it or tried to get followers off the back of it. The only story she's posted on her Instagram is to thank her Mom and sisters. If we're judging people, how about we actually use their actions as the measure of their character. All JMO.

Also I didn't expect much, but it's actually very apt that Peter really still hasn't moved out yet.  duh He had an entire season air and he's still exactly where he was before it began. The stagnation is real.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sat Mar 14, 2020 5:57 am

@cheriee
Snipped:
“If we're judging people, how about we actually use their actions as the measure of their character.”
What a novel idea! Seriously, it’s dumbfounding to see how quickly and harshly too many make comments solely based on assumptions, rumors or just plain lies. and then it gets circulated as FACTS and
becomes heavy debates in a nasty contest of who can say the most vicious things. It’s out of control, evidently.

Snipped: “ He had an entire season air and he's still exactly where he was before it began. The stagnation is real.“
Well, I would venture to say that he actually, truly went backward !
I think he had at least some intentions to move FORWARD before the season, again not being truthful with himself about where he was emotionally, he was lured by all the bait presented to him, his ego thought he could do it, maybe part of him thought IT COULD  provide him with a chance to leave the family nest by finding ‘ his ‘ person. The reality caught up with him, that he was nowhere ready, able and mature enough to really drive that endeavor to a satisfactory outcome. He didn’t take into consideration the staggering amount of interference by TPTB and his chummy CH.and was in no way prepared to face so much personal conflict resolution with the cast he was given.
All in all, I think he slipped  back to a worse place than he was: he has hurt people and has been hurt as well, has been ridiculed and humiliated by many including his own family and especially his own mother, his good guy image is now transforming into the immature Fu$#boy who is a cheater, he is stuck with living at his parents with no sign of escaping any time soon, the media is asking all kinds of probing questions about stuff he’d probably avoid thinking about let alone reply to for the public to know...
I am slightly concerned for his mental state, denying and covering up, can just go so far and then, something has to give, and that’s usually when trouble hits.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 am

Astrobach wrote:@cheriee
Snipped:
“If we're judging people, how about we actually use their actions as the measure of their character.”
What a novel idea! Seriously, it’s dumbfounding to see how quickly and harshly too many make comments solely based on assumptions, rumors or just plain lies. and then it gets circulated as FACTS and
becomes heavy debates in a nasty contest of who can say the most vicious things. It’s out of control, evidently.

Snipped: “ He had an entire season air and he's still exactly where he was before it began. The stagnation is real.“
Well, I would venture to say that he actually, truly went backward !
I think he had at least some intentions to move FORWARD before the season, again not being truthful with himself about where he was emotionally, he was lured by all the bait presented to him, his ego thought he could do it, maybe part of him thought IT COULD  provide him with a chance to leave the family nest by finding ‘ his ‘ person. The reality caught up with him, that he was nowhere ready, able and mature enough to really drive that endeavor to a satisfactory outcome. He didn’t take into consideration the staggering amount of interference by TPTB and his chummy CH.and was in no way prepared to face so much personal conflict resolution with the cast he was given.
All in all, I think he slipped  back to a worse place than he was: he has hurt people and has been hurt as well, has been ridiculed and humiliated by many including his own family and especially his own mother, his good guy image is now transforming into the immature Fu$#boy who is a cheater, he is stuck with living at his parents with no sign of escaping any time soon, the media is asking all kinds of probing questions about stuff he’d probably avoid thinking about let alone reply to for the public to know...
I am slightly concerned for his mental state, denying and covering up, can just go so far and then, something has to give, and that’s usually when trouble hits.
JMOAA

Astrobach and Cheriee - completely agree with all of your last few postings.
I have always felt that when they were on the stage, that there were plans for them to be together in some fashion. Knowing the dynamics of what their relationship probably were, Madi knew what she wanted and needed from a partner. Peter decided that he could not be what she wanted. Whatever that was, we have no idea, but then instead of moving on with his life and moving out of the nest into his own apartment, he stagnates and goes back to what he has always known. His good guy image is gone, replaced by an immature, indecisive, shell of a person that he needs to be. He appears to be a lost soul, wandering aimlessly, until mommy tightens the reigns and pulls him in. As many have said, he needs to move out and be on his own. He needs to grow up and start acting like a man going on 30, or he could easily be approaching 40, still living at home with the family and wondering what has happened to his life.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:11 am

Where's Tiffany Haddish when you need her with her reaction of him still living at home? Oh, yeah...she said she wouldn't watching the show. She was smart! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska