SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:23 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Peter's IG story, I can't believe it!  Just wow

He is a total idiot. He was always blah to me, but I did feel pity for him after seeing his mom in action. I should have stuck to my original impression!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:35 pm

Sprite wrote:

He is a total idiot. He was always blah to me, but I did feel pity for him after seeing his mom in action. I should have stuck to my original impression!!!

Total Idiot sums it up very well. I believe that Madison gave him the option of either her or his mommy. When he chose his mommy, she left the relationship. And I don't blame her one bit for doing so. Nobody should have to put up with what she went through.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:57 pm

@11minny I find it hard to believe Madi would make him choose between her or his mother. Considering how she was brought up, and her own tight knit family.

There's no reason to have to choose IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:58 pm

cheriee wrote:I don't think anyone on this season was without flaws or mistakes. But let's be clear. For most of the season we didn’t see Madi because she wasn’t involved in any of the drama. The other women in the house said that she was the most selfless and was the person they turned to when they were stressed and needed help. She wasn’t a drama queen. The "drama" that unfolded was at her FS dinner, the final week of filming. But there was no hysterical crying or pleading. Peter came out and they talked. They were emotional and she didn’t go to the FS (and I actually think they should’ve gone and they would’ve resolved a lot of this earlier by talking). Then as we now know production delayed her coming out for the F3 rose ceremony for their own dramatic effect. She was hesitant, unsure and hurt, but that was also production getting their storyline. I agree that she and Peter should’ve talked there and cleared things up before the next day, and I don't think it was handled well. But the idea that Peter and Madi did some super dramatic thing by having an intense discussion about whether they were even going forward is weird. That’s the point of the show. Barb simply made it about herself. It wasn't about Madi not wanting to meet his family, it was about whether her and Peter were even going to be together. IMO their talk was one of the most compelling scenes in this season. It wasn’t theatrical, it was a serious and mature conversation trying to figure this whole thing out. And I don't think there was any deliberate desire to make anyone wait, the conversation just went overtime. Even CH backs this up.

Barb initially said Madi didn’t say she was “madly” in love and didn’t want to get engaged. I think it’s fair for Barb to not think Madi was the right match and to have liked HA more. But I also don’t think it’s a sin to honestly say that you have doubts, I would’ve had an issue if she’d pretended she wasn’t conflicted. She was and she said she was. If Madi’s intention was to make a scene at ATFR she would’ve stayed single, blasted Peter, and had her moment. Instead she was attacked on stage and did zero press afterwards. Everyone is flawed, but there's a difference between people being emotionally manipulative and people actually just being upset and trying to figure out their feelings. To compare Madi to Victoria F is just wrong IMO. Where are the tales of people being harmed by Madi's past actions? Same thing with comparisons to Barb, they're not even in the same stratosphere. Seeing how toxic and dysfunctional the Weber family is, Madi should probably take it as a compliment that they didn't like her or feel she fit in with them.

Also, people suffering from mental health issues continue to go about their daily lives, I don’t think Madi continuing to live her life says that those issues are any less real or serious. One of the lowest points at the finale was Barb rolling her eyes at Madi saying that she had struggled to eat. If you want the drama queen of the season, your winner is Barb. It seems we live in very strange world where a family that shows signs of emotional abuse is viewed as less problematic than a girl being late and being unsure of her feelings (rightfully) on a reality TV show. All JMO.

I cannot like this post enough! bowdown

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:04 pm

TMZ pap video with Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@11minny I find it hard to believe Madi would make him choose between her or his mother. Considering how she was brought up, and her own tight knit family.

There's no reason to have to choose IMO.

GA - I didn't word that as well as I should have. In order for their relationship to move forward, Madi probably knew that Peter would have to relocate to Atlanta to be nearer to her. He decided that he wanted to stay at home in LA. They were never going to move forward if they were living across the country from each other. She knew that and with all of their other obstacles to overcome, she decided to end it.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:12 pm

Who did Peter choose, Hannah B, Hannah A or Madi? None of the above, Peter chose his Mama. What an Oedipal psychodrama this season has been. Daddy Harrison overstepped when instead of letting Peter decide to contact Madi did it for him. Arie was a real man about it. I believe Madi was distraught and lit up at the news of her second chance. Maybe love conquered all?

When Madi surprised him by the pool, he seemed wary rather than elated. A hug but no kiss, an underwhelming reunion for such seeming star crossed lovers. Whatever hope there was for them then dashed at the awful ATFR. Madi believes that a true warrior knows when to surrender. Peter didn't fight hard enough for Madi and then went crawling back into the maternal lair.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:24 pm

gabriele wrote:TMZ pap video with Peter

Peter looks relaxed and not too torn up here. The break-up was due to issues between him and Madi, not his mom. Both mom and Madi could have handled things better. Mom would be great in her own show, he loves her. Surprised to hear Madi was hanging with Selena Gomez. rofl

Look how easily he was manipulated into giving that interview!

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:28 pm

Chancy wrote:
gabriele wrote:TMZ pap video with Peter

Peter looks relaxed and not too torn up here. The break-up was due to issues between him and Madi, not his mom. Both mom and Madi could have handled things better. Mom would be great in her own show, he loves her. Surprised to hear Madi was hanging with Selena Gomez. rofl

Look how easily he was manipulated into giving that interview!

Selena contacted Madi and posted the stories. Madi hasn't even posted a pic or story.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:45 pm

I meant Peter seemed surprised at the news of Selena and Madi. I think it's great she reached out to Madi.

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:13 pm

11minny wrote:

GA - I didn't word that as well as I should have.  In order for their relationship to move forward, Madi probably knew that Peter would have to relocate to Atlanta to be nearer to her.  He decided that he wanted to stay at home in LA.  They were never going to move forward if they were living across the country from each other.  She knew that and with all of their other obstacles to overcome, she decided to end it.

I would speculate that to be the possible outcome too. Unless that is a fact or just your opinion?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:31 pm

Sprite wrote:

I lost a lot of respect for Peter as a man after seeing his IG post. For Peter to be okay with the way his mother publicly behaved towards someone that he "loved" is unfathomable to me. You're right, he is an idiot, a spineless idiot.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 64 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+78
Diana
just me
Amethyst
Dirty Street Pie
emiusacska