SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by eusebeia Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:22 pm

One thing Barb did is make the audience root for Peter and Madison. Not that very many people were pulling for Peter and HA by the end of ATFR.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:22 pm

mruab wrote: thank your moms for being better than Barb Weber tonight

This is another quote that should be out on twitter tonight. :yes:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:22 pm

I feel so sad for Madi and Peter right now. Madi's probably crying backstage. They fell in love, they didn't commit any crimes. Maybe they'll fail, but the way Barb treated them tonight is excusable. It doesn't matter if you don't like your child's partner, it isn't your decision. To know that Peter loves Madi, to have watched this season and how he clearly was in love with her, and then try to humiliate them still just because you didn't get your way. Barb needs therapy ASAP. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by 11minny Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:23 pm

alwayscooking wrote:Barbara reminds me of my mother in law.  Yes, mine is a real winner, it was always about her.  She even wore all black with a hat and veil to our wedding because she lost a son....  After many issues, my husband finally made a choice..me.   We've been married over 30 years and he hasn't spoken to her in 29 years.  It's sad, but she's unreasonable, and he did what he wanted to do for his own happiness, and sanity.

First off, congratulations on 30+ years of married life. This just goes to show that it can work if you want it to no matter the circumstances. I wish them well.

11minny

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 pm

So contemplating Barb's main complaints about Madison: first being that she made them wait. Barb acting like they were on their feet for three hours in the hot sun. Did you have somewhere else you needed to be that day?? I understand that it was inconvenient but it definitely didn't justify her behavior tonight

Secondly, she's mad because at the MTP, Madison didn't unreservedly declare her undying love for Peter with no requests or caveats. Alas Madison is not just a functioning robot that spews out meaningless platitudes (I'm NOT saying this is what HA did but this is definitely what Barb seems to have wanted.)

And those are her main reasons for acting like that? People on this show (her son included!!!) have done far worse and no one has had to deal with anything like what Barb just did. 

I'm just genuinely so shocked at how needlessly horrible she was. Reservations about their compatibility? 100% get it. But that should not translate into rooting for them to fail and basically saying that the only way they'll be happy is if it doesn't work.

Last edited by lightredemption on Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:24 pm

HEA wrote:Not the first couple where one side of the family hated the bride....

Exactly! And won't be the last. Guess what , many marriages still survive monster-in-laws. She shouldn't worry about her as long as her family has her back.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by River57 Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:25 pm

@cheriee yes yes. I am really going to be behind Peter and Madi. I think they can help each other heal. I hope her community will surround and love them with healing love.

River57

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@alwayscooking that's sad but I believe you need to let negative people out of your life. If his mother cannot support him, then unfortunately he needs to cut her out. It doesn't have to be that way, she is forcing him just as your MIL forced the situation.

Oh the stories I could tell!! But yes, it is sad, and watching Barb tonight reminded me so much of what I went through, and if she's not careful she could lose her son. If Madison and Peter do work out, I'm sure Peter will become very close with Madison's family, as my husband did with mine. I really hope they can work everything out.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:27 pm

No wonder he went to church.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm

Also SMH. Her mother didn't even give Madi a chance. I wouldn't be all warm and cuddly to someone who acted like the way his mother did from the second Madi walked in there

And Madison couldn't make them wait 3 hours unless the producers had a hand in it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cheriee Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:29 pm

@alwayscooking If Madi and Peter do try to make this work and he moves to Atlanta I agree that he'll become very close to her family, and quickly. Barb won't know what hit her. All JMO.

cheriee

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:30 pm

What did his mom say, Peter has to fail to succeed!?! Whoa..... that mom is a piece of work.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 24 - Peter Weber - Mar 9th & 10th Finale - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+87
Bobette
beader
blueblues
Longhornfan
mercieme
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
veg_out
Amberly
Luvstruck
iamreal2u