SELECT CONTENT

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:29 am

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 88951530_10159671507182846_4208840892338929664_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=e007fa&_nc_ohc=NEMN-GjAje8AX8TEgcW&_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1

Matt J., 28
New York, NY

Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:36 am

I hope he lasts for a while. Will be fun watching him. Don't think for a minute he is there for Clare! He would be a great first POC Bachelor! Hope he has learned from Tyler how to behave on the show!

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:39 am

I don't think I'm going out on a limb here when I say he's probably going to be the next Bachelor. ABC knows that a black Bachelor is long overdue after the backlash they got for not picking Mike, and there's no way Tyler C's bestie (who runs a charity!) isn't making it to AT LEAST F6. All JMO.

Seems like he and Hannah B are on good terms now too since they hung out together with Tyler all weekend in Jupiter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:38 am

I'm hoping for a black bachelor too... just not him. He seems like he's there for self promotion and has a taste for the fame benefits that Tyler reaped last year. I hope another African American man makes more of an impact than Matt. I don't think Clare keeps up with Bachelor nation to know who he is.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:20 am

Wow, go Matt. I'm sure Tyler gave him some good advice.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:28 am

Ha! Suspected this when his IG went private.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:03 am

I'm totally here for this!!! Matt's super hawt, seems like a loyal friend, and from what I've seen is a pretty big catch. I guess depending on how far he goes and the type of edit he gets, he's the type of contestant that would be on the short list of potential next Bachelors every season. Just not sure if tptb is finally ready to cast a black bachelor.

In terms of being fame hungry, they all are, imo. If not, they'd set their IG profile on private when the show is airing and post show.

Also, is Tyler C getting referral fees? Because he should laugh out loud At least two of his friends are on this season plus possibly that contestant from Jupiter, Fl.

ETA: Not going to lie... major reason I want Matt as the next Bachelor is that hopefully he demands that Country artist acts be forbidden for concert dates. I just need one season where I'm not hating the music and actually know who's singing Praying
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:19 am

^^ who else is friends with Tyler on this season?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:22 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ who else is friends with Tyler on this season?
JP Caruso.

I wonder if Matt and JP are going to act like they've never met before laugh out loud Although, I'm not sure I'll call them friends. Maybe acquaintances? Pretty sure they've met and hung out before through Tyler.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:04 am

Opal wrote:I'm hoping for a black bachelor too... just not him. He seems like he's there for self promotion and has a taste for the fame benefits that Tyler reaped last year. I hope another African American man makes more of an impact than Matt. I don't think Clare keeps up with Bachelor nation to know who he is.
I agree
My impression of him is mostly from his behavior on SM last summer, and that was awful. Even Tyler called him an idiot at one point.
Hopefully he can show other sides on the show.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:26 am

I'm excited for this!
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:28 am

What's his IG username? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Chgohighlife
Jolena
notarose
veg_out
just me