SELECT CONTENT

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Opal Tue May 19, 2020 2:09 am

We all know that Clare's not the biggest Matt James fan because of the Cameo aspect. Anyone else feel that another turn off for her would be MJ's association with the now controversial Miss Brown? I could see Clare wanting no parts of that social circle and would even voice it.

Opal

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue May 19, 2020 3:53 am

Opal wrote:We all know that Clare's not the biggest Matt James fan because of the Cameo aspect. Anyone else feel that another turn off for her would be MJ's association with the now controversial Miss Brown? I could see Clare wanting no parts of that social circle and would even voice it.

Regardless of how Clare feels, if tptb want Matt to stay as a possible future lead...he will...and she will kiss a** like many before her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Tue May 19, 2020 4:10 am

I wonder, since the casting team is still scowering for men, if they eventually find a new prospect out there as someone they can see as their next male lead. Maybe the downtime causes the Matt James ship to sail.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue May 19, 2020 4:31 am

Personally I wish Matt wouldn't do the B.show, since despite being on this forum I actually don't like the show. But I don't fault anyone wanting to do it, try it, have fun with it, maybe for the clout (is that's how it's called SM following?), maybe for the future opportunities. People do what they need to do to go forward, hopefully.
If TPTB intentions are to place Matt for the possible future lead, then like @Sprite said, what Clare thinks is irrelevant. Whether Matt is actually interested in being the lead is yet to be seen. But since HB's controversy has been brought up, I guess the topic of racism (in BN) might be a driving force for some decisions regarding POC lead. We'll see if they care.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Chgohighlife
Jolena
notarose
veg_out
just me