SELECT CONTENT

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:37 pm

smg2587 wrote:
mbl wrote:According to one of the IG bachelor spoiler accounts Matt has backed out of being on Clare’s season.

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelornationspoilerss/2263431271421981718?igshid=1xjz5k3rtlnjw

That page seems to have taken their story down of him backing out or at least it doesn't come up for me and they seem to list him last of the contestants.

It has a update when you go to their page and show all the contestants. Update on Matt has backed out of the Bachelorette .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:54 pm

smg2587 wrote:
mbl wrote:According to one of the IG bachelor spoiler accounts Matt has backed out of being on Clare’s season.

https://instagram.com/stories/bachelornationspoilerss/2263431271421981718?igshid=1xjz5k3rtlnjw

That page seems to have taken their story down of him backing out or at least it doesn't come up for me and they seem to list him last of the contestants.

Me too. I just watched it three times and I don't see anything about Matt backing out.

Can someone s/shot it? TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:56 pm

bachelorette - Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captu293
https://www.instagram.com/stories/bachelornationspoilerss/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:54 pm

Do people actually see him with Calre?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:15 pm

atem wrote:Do people actually see him with Calre?  
No way! Never! I do not think he could have known it was her. She would be like a mother figure to him- at the least an older sister.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:16 pm

I saw that Matt James had given an interview with us weekly saying that he was still eager to be on Clare's season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:26 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1253089955733221376?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:54 pm

Question. How do we think Clare feels about him speaking to US Weekly? "Aw that sweet of him," or, "hmm by talking to the tabloids, looks like someone wants their name noticed?"

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by Fan4life Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:49 am

Maybe he likes older women. It's only 10-11 years. I was married to someone 10 years younger - didn't work out - but that's another story for another time.

Fan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:24 pm

@Opal IA I can't see one single thing Clare and Matt would have in common not to mention imo the very different lifestyles.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Opal Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:38 am

@GuardianAngel I agree. I believe in one of Clare's interviews she said she doesn't want to do this for the fame or followers and wouldn't want a guy that does. I think a big city guy like Matt wants to be a public figure post show so that's the disparity on why they'd never work. Clare wants a soon to be husband, live in a quaint hometown, and keep a low profile post show. Good for her regardless if she finds that on a show that's struggling to find it's footing, or if she takes matters in to her own hands down the line.

Opal

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:48 am

Agree, @Opal.

Already gaining popularity in Bachelor Nation during Hannah's season, Matt was a good choice by the producers to be on Claire's season: he helps cross Hannah's younger fans over to the season with a lesser known lead, imo. Matt seems to me to be more of a candidate for Bachelor or BIP at some later date. He's exceedingly affable, fun, and charming, which helps build a fan base.

Given that the pandemic upended production's schedule and normal casting--all very good things, imo--I'm guessing that the Bachelor likely will be someone from an older season and not from Claire's group, imo.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matt James - Bachelorette 16 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
Chgohighlife
Jolena
notarose
veg_out
just me