SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:19 am

I can’t get over how quirky, odd & wonderful Amelia & Bennett are together. This is probably my favorite match ever. ❤
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm

I only caught a few minutes of this last night. I'll have to get caught up.

I saw when Bennett gave Amelia a blender. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:50 pm

Mastiiffmom wrote:I can’t get over how quirky, odd & wonderful Amelia & Bennett are together. This is probably my favorite match ever. ❤

I like them too. They make me smile. No drama for them yet though her having to move will play a factor and see what Bennett will do.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1f49c

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 8367-910 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 I_got_13 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 E5kqdm15 MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:22 pm

Christina tells Henry she got a text from some guy who said Henry is gay and they've been sleeping together and she believes him? I wouldn't even try working on that marriage. She just throws things out there out of the blue.

They are all going on a couples retreat. It's nice to watch the ones that are happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:44 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Christina tells Henry she got a text from some guy who said Henry is gay and they've been sleeping together and she believes him? I wouldn't even try working on that marriage. She just throws things out there out of the blue.

They are all going on a couples retreat. It's nice to watch the ones that are happy!

I have to imagine that being in quarantine with someone that you already are in "dislike" with must have been very difficult. It is very funny how at first glance some couples seem to have one of the pair as the "trouble" spot and then later on it seems to change. Initially, I thought that Henry was the fly in the ointment and she was really trying hard to deal with his lack of communication skills and social awkwardness. My opinion now is that she is really the more difficult one. I also notice that he relates very well to the others and is articulating a bit better to them than to her. I think she is just very overbearing (for him) and he is intimidated by her.

Henry reminds me a little of my DH. He is the quieter of the two of us and much less confident than I. Over the course of our marriage he has tempered me and I have given him a lot more confidence to express himself in a confident manner. I believe that is why we work so well together. We are a great balance.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:42 pm

nuts2uiam wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Christina tells Henry she got a text from some guy who said Henry is gay and they've been sleeping together and she believes him? I wouldn't even try working on that marriage. She just throws things out there out of the blue.

I have to imagine that being in quarantine with someone that you already are in "dislike" with must have been very difficult.  It is very funny how at first glance some couples seem to have one of the pair as the "trouble" spot and then later on it seems to change.  Initially, I thought that Henry was the fly in the ointment and she was really trying hard to deal with his lack of communication skills and social awkwardness.  My opinion now is that she is really the more difficult one.  I also notice that he relates very well to the others and is articulating a bit better to them than to her.  I think she is just  very overbearing (for him) and he is intimidated by her.

Henry reminds me a little of my DH.  He is the quieter of the two of us and much less confident than I.  Over the course of our marriage he has tempered me and I have given him a lot more confidence to express himself in a confident manner.  I believe that is why we work so well together.  We are a great balance.

@nuts2uiam What an endearing last paragraph! It is so very nice to hear of a loving marriage. Thanks for sharing.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:08 pm

Interesting opening tonight. Showed 3 couples laughing and "dancing" in their cars. In the 4th car, Henry yawned and Christina stared straight ahead.

Spoke volumes...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:42 pm

It hasn't started yet for me, 15 more minutes.

I was surprised last week at how well Henry spoke in the group. They are clearly not a match.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:16 pm

I know this is definitely not a popular opinion here but I don't hate Brett. He can come off as arrogant and sarcastic but I have never felt he was being deliberately cruel or demeaning to Olivia.

Just my own opinion and I certainly don't condone his moving out and leaving Olivia with a completely empty apartment. But, I do wonder if the fear of Covid was part of his leaving and, if so, I could understand as fear can make us do unreasonable things.

So now...everyone...please don't hate me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:49 pm

I think Brett got a bad edit. He helped probably, but I could see that there was more sincerity than I expected based on the 1st episode and the previews. I think he was hurt badly in his prior breakup and turned party boy-"I don't give a..." to protect himself.
They just weren't a good match.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:57 pm

I checked all their IG's last night and Brett is the only one who is not private. He's an animal lover!

https://www.instagram.com/bee.lind/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:11 pm

It's decision day! MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 1710264613

I didn't understand last week why someone said they were together for 16 weeks, but now I understand. Because of COVID it was extended.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure