SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Bennet and Amalia, they are so weird but so cute. They agree to stay married. Sweet comments to each other and Bennet got a tat on his hip with her initials.

I give them credit for working out the move so she can continue her studies.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedatFirstSight - MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:28 pm

Brett and Olivia. Already decided to split.

They thought they could overcome their obstacles and he felt she withdrew during COVID.

Olivia is checked out. Brett can't be more cordial without her thinking he's fake. He said in his PI that it won't matter what he says, and he's right.

Just because they split doesn't mean you have to be a b*tch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:59 pm

Miles and Karen - they are so sweet together. She has such a calming nature about her and fun at the same time. Miles says she has a small space in his chest when he hugs her. So sweet.

She isn't trusting yet and has a hard time with intimacy. She's so pretty.

They are together now with the experts, Miles says she was uncomfortable with the cameras. She felt better without the camera's during COVID.

Yikes, he's not sure if she can meet his needs.

Yay! Staying together!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Brett and Olivia. Already decided to split.

They thought they could overcome their obstacles and he felt she withdrew during COVID.

Olivia is checked out. Brett can't be more cordial without her thinking he's fake. He said in his PI that it won't matter what he says, and he's right.

Just because they split doesn't mean you have to be a b*tch.

I felt that Olivia bordered on being a b*tch all season long starting with her turning her nose up at Brett's house. She epitomizes "my way or the highway" for me.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:18 pm

Henry and Christina - she says a lot of sweet things about him, as does he about her. However he says she can be very blunt. Confrontational, I'm sure that could be so annoying.

Lots of dishonesty on her part.

He's calling her out on her accusation and is lying through her teeth.

What a mess.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Woody and Amani - oh gosh he's so sweet with his comments.

OH my gosh, this is beautiful!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:01 am

They had a nice reunion, all the couples got together, and I thought it was over.

Now they are showing previews with Kevin Frazer saying what happened after they turned off the camera's???? What's going on? I didn't even catch when it's going to be on.

hmmm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:21 am

I guess this is my answer.

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:47 pm

Christina sure likes to let "the girls" hang.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:10 pm

I must say though I was spoiled I enjoyed the show last night. Woody brought me to tears, I bet he is an handful, but he really is cute.

I expected everything that I saw with Christine and Henry and Olivia and Brett, but I was very much stunned that when Henry spoke about the gay issue that the experts did not back him up and take her to task for lying. It would not change anything, but I do think that while he is clearly an introvert and she the opposite, I do believe in my heart that he is a good guy and that she has carries more obstacles to a decent relationship than he.

My opinion may just be that because I find it very difficult to deal with a liar. I am always willing to give someone a second chance but, once you are caught in a lie, I have trust issues.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Woody and Amani - oh gosh he's so sweet with his comments.

OH my gosh, this is beautiful!

I have an idea. These two are just so sweet, communicative and intuitive I suggest replacing Jamie with them. Two different points of view. One male and one female.

Would vote them in if they wanted it.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:43 pm

@nuts2uiam totally agree with your posts. Liars get under my skin and I don't do well with that. Great idea on replacing Jamie.

The reunion is not airing for me!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 11 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
whit90
nuts2uiam
Linds911
mtnlvr55
GuiltyPleasure