SELECT CONTENT

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:01 pm

The deluge of funny, dancy TikToks hit in the early phase of physical distancing when most people were adjusting to a new existence. Now the reality of months-long isolation, mass unemployment, and widespread illness weighs more heavily than inopportune distraction for me.

A little sensitivity especially from lesser affected groups in the Bachelor world could go a long way. I'm even questioning my own posting right now. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:48 pm

veg_out wrote:The deluge of funny, dancy TikToks hit in the early phase of physical distancing when most people were adjusting to a new existence. Now the reality of months-long isolation, mass unemployment, and widespread illness weighs more heavily than inopportune distraction for me.

A little sensitivity especially from lesser affected groups in the Bachelor world could go a long way. I'm even questioning my own posting right now. PINKHEART

A TikTok of a man in his 40’s went viral so I saw it without an account because it ended up on IG. He was standing on his front step with a morning coffee lip syncing “hello from the other side”. I think that is the spirit of the platform, to lighten.
There is certainly a lot of heaviness and uncertainty at present. I found that particular vid a welcome distraction in this tipsy turvey time.
I agree that sensitivity goes a long way. I’m not sure where the balance can be found between that and ways to remain optimistic. It’s a challenge.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:16 pm

I think whatever makes anyone happy watching tik toks vids SM or whatever is a good thing.

Everyone has a choice to view what they want and especially in moments of anxiety IMO it's a good distraction to spend a few minutes watching something that makes one smile or laugh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:03 pm

@notarose and @GuardianAngel, thanks for your perspectives. It helped to hear that sharing lighthearted, uplifting, or kind posts supports people as they cope during extraordinary times. PINKHEART PINKHEART

Back to Peter!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:55 pm

veg_out wrote:@notarose and @GuardianAngel, thanks for your perspectives. It helped to hear that sharing lighthearted, uplifting, or kind posts supports people as they cope during extraordinary times. PINKHEART PINKHEART

Back to Peter!

yes  Back to Peter
I’m tentatively adding Pete to my shortlist of recent franchise guys who’ve made a bold romantic move with a no f@cks given attitude re: public perception. Tentative because his current time being spent with Kelley has not been defined.
On my list:
Arie - not only ended his F1 engagement but proposed to his F2 on AFR
Jason T - pursued Kaitlyn exclusively very soon after her broken engagement
Dean - returned to BIP offering Caelynn exclusivity
Colton - letting everyone except Cassie go during FSD week and defying producers

Now we have Peter, after a very messy indecisive season, seemingly going where none before him have gone - possibly attempting to reignite a romance with someone he let go from 6th (?) spot on his season. Hmmm.
Not a Peter fan per se but am a fan of BN men who elevate a love interest over their own self image.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:55 pm

@notarose love that list!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 pm

So Peter has just publicly issued a dance off TikTok challenge to Tyler
( @bluwavz can you bring the story? )
And it’s really awkward... as he involved a charity and it puts Tyler on the spot. We don’t know for sure the status of their friendship but this seems like a strategic move from Peter to gain exposure and followers while taking a little revenge on Tyler’s tweet.
no idea
I mean it’s fair to say that those two are NOT the best of friends right now given what unfolded on Peter’s season.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:48 pm

Astrobach wrote:So Peter has just publicly issued a dance off TikTok challenge to Tyler
( @bluwavz can you bring the story? )
And it’s really awkward... as he involved a charity and it puts Tyler on the spot. We don’t know for sure the status of their friendship but this seems like a strategic move from Peter to gain exposure and followers while taking a little revenge on Tyler’s tweet.
no idea
I mean it’s fair to say that those two are NOT the best of friends right now given what unfolded on Peter’s season.
JMOAA

As you said we don’t know the motivation or status of their friendship.
I’m all for charities getting attention Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:50 pm

@Astrobach

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-fXUQCjhLK/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:38 pm

@bluwavz rock
Most comments are not really favorable to Peter. A lot has happened in the last year!
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:25 pm

Detailed article.

Bachelorette’s Dustin Kendrick Confirms He’s Quarantining With Peter Weber and Kelley Flanagan — and Teases Their Relationship!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/dustin-kendrick-teases-peter-weber-kelley-flanagans-romance/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:13 am

Yikes to that article. Dustin trying to do damage control. I think they should have not made any statement, especially when some of his quotes are straight up lies. JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 43 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 26 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Weber - Bachelor 24 - Discussion

+55
nikikass
provenceguy
Zaynab
frajosfanofchris
ule101