SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:35 pm

Hannah learning how to say Tyler’s name hehehe https://vm.tiktok.com/shesMb/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:39 pm

They're definitely lurking on reddit laugh out loud. People there have taken to spelling Tyler's name 'Taaahler' because of how Hannah says it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:41 pm

I am so mad at myself. I told myself don't do it. Don't get sucked in but here I am. clowning ready to be hurt again laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:11 pm

I'm not sucked in but I am enjoying it. A little levity during stressful times.

Although I wouldn't be sad if something does come of it since I saw something there during the filming of her season. If nothing else, I think Hannah has found some new friends.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:36 pm

Hannah doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave Florida to me. I saw something between them during The Bachelorette and I see it now, but seems to be on a more equal footing. This is a better way to have a chance at a real relationship if they want -- actually outside of the Bachelor Bubble and having a friendship as well. Tyler and Hannah are clearly quite comfortable with each other and that's a good start IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:47 pm

suzq wrote:Hannah doesn't seem to be in a hurry to leave Florida to me. I saw something between them during The Bachelorette and I see it now, but seems to be on a more equal footing.  This is a better way to have a chance at a real relationship if they want -- actually outside of the Bachelor Bubble and having a friendship as well.  Tyler and Hannah are clearly quite comfortable with each other and that's a good start IMO.
. No matter what’s s between them she shouldn’t leave for a while. IMO But it’s nice to see how comfortable they are together. I think Ryan May miss her when she leaves more than Tyler at this point.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LaineyG Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:50 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Hannah learning how to say Tyler’s name hehehe https://vm.tiktok.com/shesMb/

This is the cutest thing. Whatever they are right now doesn’t matter. This is adorable. 😊

LaineyG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Hannah learning how to say Tyler’s name hehehe https://vm.tiktok.com/shesMb/

OMG! another tiktok that has me rotfl laugh out loud they are too funny! Thanks for bringing this over Tiggerigh. :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:05 pm

The gang is live right now doing a workout and they're dressed in superman costumes. Tyler is in a onsie, and let me just say, you can see everything ..... I swear I heard Hannah look at him and say "hide that thing", while she was trying to cover him up laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:08 pm

@alwayscooking We know from the massage date that he has a lot to hide!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@alwayscooking We know from the massage date that he has a lot to hide!

Hannah's a lucky girl Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:26 pm

LaineyG wrote:

This is the cutest thing.  Whatever they are right now doesn’t matter. This is adorable. 😊

Isn't it? It's really lovely to see them both seemingly so happy. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing