SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Doggoneit Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:39 pm

alwayscooking wrote:The gang is live right now doing a workout and they're dressed in superman costumes.  Tyler is in a onsie, and let me just say, you can see everything ..... I swear I heard Hannah look at him and say "hide that thing", while she was trying to cover him up laugh out loud

GEEZ!!!! I could not stop looking! Hugesmile

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:44 pm

Hannah running around trying to cover Tyler’s print & telling him to put that thing away laugh out loud. Matt James is clearly on a mission to make Hannah just a little bit more urban giggling . He was so proud when she started singing all the way up. Matt & Tyler singing Nice & slow at the end was *chef’s kiss*.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:17 pm

@Tiggerlgh. Somehow, I don't think that Ryan would miss Hannah more than Tyler. Not even close because I believe Tyler would miss her in the "romantic sense" as well as the friendship one.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by sandileekeller Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:38 pm

I’m totally here for this! They are the cutest. ❤
sandileekeller
sandileekeller

Female Posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:27 pm

Hannah is catching on! https://vm.tiktok.com/sBFBE1/

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:29 pm

The soulmatery!

happyathome - Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 3 F89bd010
X

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:Tyler is so hard to crack. I can never tell if there's something more. Hannah is all googly eyed though for real.
Yeah I can't decide if he's just super committed to a "no physical contact on camera" philosophy to prevent an internet meltdown or if he really has friendzoned her.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:Hannah is catching on!  https://vm.tiktok.com/sBFBE1/

rofl

That's awesome! She got him good. I watched her second the around and I couldn't believe she was still smiling with water in her mouth. I would have spat that all over.

Last edited by 2ndcampbell on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:17 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Tyler is so hard to crack. I can never tell if there's something more. Hannah is all googly eyed though for real.
Yeah I can't decide if he's just super committed to a "no physical contact on camera" philosophy to prevent an internet meltdown or if he really has friendzoned her.

My guess is they are still figuring it out.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:23 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:

There is no way they're just friends, I'd bet money on it laugh out loud   They might not be in a full committed relationship, but there is no way they're simply platonic  Of all the places Hannah could be right now, she has chosen to spend this time with Tyler.  That speaks volumes to me.  I think both have learned a lot over the last year about the media and public appearances.  They've made a point to keep their distance in any photos, and I thinks that's smart until they're sure what it is they have.  I mean if they were to come out posting  pictures hanging on each other all lovey dovey and it didn't work out, both would get skewered on SM.   I'm hear for whatever they're posting now, their banter/chemistry is sweet, and I'm loving it. Hugesmile
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:31 pm

I have never seen Hannah smile that big. My heart
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:45 pm

When Hannah and Taahler own up to what they have, BN is going to go insane. They are simply building the anticipation. His brothers and friends are being wonderful to her and so is he...off camera. His mom supported her always.
I was always more a Tyler fan and pretty critical of Hannah since her season’s ending. But, they both look really happy and I’m here for all of it. Especially the super reveal. WhenEVER it comes. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing