SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Amethyst Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:18 am

It's interesting in the Us Weekly article how Tyler feels that he and Hannah have both changed since her Bach season filmed. He feels that he is "a little different, a little more difficult." I wonder in what way he feels he is more difficult now? He did speak of their continuing friendship.

I'll never forget the way his face fell during his proposal when Hannah turned him down. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I can imagine that alone would leave a lasting mark. I wonder if Hannah ever relives that in her mind.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 25 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:53 pm

@Amethyst I think Tyler is a bit different and a bit difficult right now also.  He is still in the process of grieving his mom and that in itself is a heavy burden.  He's taken on the responsibility of seeing that his younger brothers have a "home" to come to, he's still looking out for his dad, who though he's moved a bit further away is still in Tyler's sphere of caring.  And the world-wide pandemic.  He's 27 and until this point his recent past had been a rather charmed existence.   No matter the smiles and the banter, he's still hurting IMHO.  I'm not the biggest fan of some of his choices lately, but I think he's still the nice guy I saw on my screen awhile ago.  I also think he's got enough self-awareness to know this is not the best time to be making relationship decisions.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:19 pm

^^^I think Tyler has actually had some fairly challenging experiences in life: he got injured and it ended any hope of a career in football, his parents got divorced, his dad almost died and then his mom suddenly passed away. jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:51 pm

@gabriele  I agree, that's why I said recent past and of course his mom's death.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:23 pm

Amethyst wrote:It's interesting in the Us Weekly article how Tyler feels that he and Hannah have both changed since her Bach season filmed. He feels that he is "a little different, a little more difficult." I wonder in what way he feels he is more difficult now? He did speak of their continuing friendship.
That was actually just a bad transcription. He said "That makes it a little different, a little more difficult." Which isn't to say that he himself might not be more difficult as well these days. laugh out loud
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:01 am

Eagle Eye wrote:
Amethyst wrote:It's interesting in the Us Weekly article how Tyler feels that he and Hannah have both changed since her Bach season filmed. He feels that he is "a little different, a little more difficult." I wonder in what way he feels he is more difficult now? He did speak of their continuing friendship.
That was actually just a bad transcription. He said "That makes it a little different, a little more difficult." Which isn't to say that he himself might not be more difficult as well these days. laugh out loud

Yes that's what I heard as well, eagle eye (or whatever the equivalent is for eagle ears, laugh out loud???)
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:50 am

Eagle Eye wrote:

Ahh, got it. Yes, that has a totally different meaning!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:18 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEXZ2ISjZ2h/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:29 pm

I liked Tyler during Hannah's season, but to me, IMO his actions would appeal to teenagers rather than someone in their late 20's almost 30. I could be totally wrong, but during Hannah's season he seemed more grounded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I liked Tyler during Hannah's season, but to me, IMO his actions would appeal to teenagers rather than someone in their late 20's almost 30.  I could be totally wrong, but during Hannah's season he seemed more grounded.

It is suppose to be something fun that’s for anyone that likes the Bachelor. I totally disagree that he is not grounded as he was during Hannah season he has gone through so much this year and has taken care of his brothers and father.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:50 pm

I liked Tyler during the show but lost interest when he was dating the model, not because of Hannah. I didn't mind the quarantine antics at first but it got old fast for me. I'm not following him but hopefully he's being better about the social distancing these days.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:18 am

albean99 wrote:I liked Tyler during the show but lost interest when he was dating the model, not because of Hannah. I didn't mind the quarantine antics at first but it got old fast for me. I'm not following him but hopefully he's being better about the social distancing these days.
If you mean compared to April, I’d say it has become worse. The clips below are from a party last month.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing