SELECT CONTENT

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:Jmo but I think Hannah may think she's in love with him but it's really with the knight in shining armor/woke unicorn that he seemed to be as he defended her during the airing of the season....and I'm not sure if that persona was the real him...  I still remember all the stuff coming out of Jupiter about how he was with girls there, and the fact that he hadn't really had serious relationships, etc.  I think he is still dealing, as he said, with his own tendency to avoid what's being "pushed" on him - even if it's by his late mom... And isn't ready to settle down. Hannah really doesn't seem ready to my eyes either, though I could see the appeal of the romantic fantasy. She needs to continue pulling her act together so she can build a healthy relationship with someone with whom she is on equal footing. Jmo.

I still think it's odd they slept in the same bed 12 days and - nada. No wonder her intestines were a mess, I could not have handled that if I had a crush on the guy. Not suggesting they shoulda done anything...just that perhaps she shoulda shared a room with one of the girls, jmo. Not surprised she was totally confused about her place in that house. Very odd all around, jmo.
I think you are spot on here.

I can understand why Hannah was confused about where things were between them with Tyler saying he didn’t want anything to happen sexually but then sleeping in the same bed. Talk about sending a mixed message: come here and go away. She should have been sleeping on the sofa or on an air mattress in another room.

I liked Tyler on the show but that guy isn’t quite who he really is. I am not convinced he is the best guy for Hannah. She’s young and in such a rush to marry—or she was on the show—and I think that really clouds her vision. Unfortunately, I think she will probably learn about relationships mostly through the school of hard knocks. jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

Post by suzq Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:26 pm

On the Chicks in the Office podcast, the hosts (Ria and Fran) said that Tyler wants them to set him up with Sistine Stallone, daughter of Actor Sylvester Stallone.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:51 am

Tyler posted a Part 2 of the video with Hannah. It’s very cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:26 am

suzq wrote:On the Chicks in the Office podcast, the hosts (Ria and Fran) said that Tyler wants them to set him up with Sistine Stallone, daughter of Actor Sylvester Stallone.

I can't disclose my source so consider this as merely my own humble opinion:

IMO this was a joke that started last spring in an off-microphone meeting between Tyler, the CITO girls Fran and Ria, and Dylan and Hannah G were there as well. Tyler joked about getting fixed up with Sistine and everyone got a laugh out of it. Then Dylan said "yeah - fix me up too" and everyone (including Hannah G) got an even bigger laugh out of it. No one thought any more about this until recently when Fran and Ria mentioned what Tyler had said when they were doing a podcast with Sistine - only they never mentioned that this was a joke all along (though they knew this) - and people took it seriously. Tyler got mad at them and IMO this is why he canceled a planned field trip, and yesterday (11/15/2020) posted a slide in his IG story when he next met up with Fran and Ria - here's the slide and the caption at the bottom is what Tyler said to them about this incident which is why they were all laughing about it:

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5 - Page 29 Tc_hat10
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:43 am

I just listened to Tyler on the most recent episode of CITO and according to him & the girls, he was never mad. They all laughed about how seriously people took it and he was even with them the night everything was blowing up and while messages were coming in about Tyler being mad at them, they were all hanging out. The road trip was also mentioned in another segment and according to them it was cancelled because of Covid. Idk if it’s true, but that’s what they said.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:28 am

ReneeM wrote:I just listened to Tyler on the most recent episode of CITO and according to him & the girls, he was never mad. They all laughed about how seriously people took it and he was even with them the night everything was blowing up and while messages were coming in about Tyler being mad at them, they were all hanging out. The road trip was also mentioned in another segment and according to them it was cancelled because of Covid. Idk if it’s true, but that’s what they said.
I didn’t listen yet but here’s my thought -why would he be mad or stay mad at people who give him airtime and help him to stay relevant? Although, he does appear to get annoyed with social media trolls. Yet, if he were truly annoyed you would think he would learn how to ignore them. The only thing he appears not able to get over is being 2nd.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 am

ReneeM wrote:I just listened to Tyler on the most recent episode of CITO and according to him & the girls, he was never mad. They all laughed about how seriously people took it and he was even with them the night everything was blowing up and while messages were coming in about Tyler being mad at them, they were all hanging out. The road trip was also mentioned in another segment and according to them it was cancelled because of Covid. Idk if it’s true, but that’s what they said.

Yeah - I suspect they were all laughing at it pretty quickly - but as Tyler said in his IG story - it did cause him a lot of drama because they never indicated it was a joke. It's been pretty amazing to me how many people on different forums believe that it was serious - most people seem to think it was serious - and that's what's caused all the drama for Tyler. Perhaps not their intent - but the effect of what they said on air without the context really was problematic for Tyler.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Yeah - I suspect they were all laughing at it pretty quickly - but as Tyler said in his IG story - it did cause him a lot of drama because they never indicated it was a joke. It's been pretty amazing to me how many people on different forums believe that it was serious - most people seem to think it was serious - and that's what's caused all the drama for Tyler. Perhaps not their intent - but the effect of what they said on air without the context really was problematic for Tyler.

In your opinion @Lucas15, why would this cause so much drama & be problematic in Tyler’s life?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:33 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
I didn’t listen yet but here’s my thought -why would he be mad or stay mad at people who give him airtime and help him to stay relevant? Although, he does appear to get annoyed with social media trolls. Yet, if he were truly annoyed you would think he would learn how to ignore them. The only thing he appears not able to get over is being 2nd.

I think he is over not being picked second! JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:40 am

jojo47 wrote:In your opinion @Lucas15, why would this cause so much drama & be problematic in Tyler’s life?

Since the end of Hannah's season, Tyler has been rumored to have "hooked up" with multiple women - first Gigi, then Stassie, then more recently Jilissa; it paints him as a F-boi - which he is not - and that characterization is very hurtful to him. The implication that he wanted to get hooked up with Sistine is just one more in a list of hurtful accusations that result in DMs and hurtful comments in SM.

I'm not a "Tyler apologist" - I just know how he's reacted to all of this.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:50 am

Lucas15 wrote:
jojo47 wrote:In your opinion @Lucas15, why would this cause so much drama & be problematic in Tyler’s life?

Since the end of Hannah's season, Tyler has been rumored to have "hooked up" with multiple women - first Gigi, then Stassie, then more recently Jilissa; it paints him as a F-boi - which he is not - and that characterization is very hurtful to him. The implication that he wanted to get hooked up with Sistine is just one more in a list of hurtful accusations that result in DMs and hurtful comments in SM.

I'm not a "Tyler apologist" - I just know how he's reacted to all of this.

Thank you for your thoughts on this!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:31 pm

Is there a sunset Tyler can ride off into?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tyler Cameron - Bachelorette 15 - Discussion #5

+58
Loulou
beader
chasus71
iamreal2u
LingLing